daison78

Jun 17, 2020
I really really wish some of the routes like Docile Dolls and some of the older trained endings would be finished.
Greatest text based game ever imo.

Reactions: Genjurooo

s0meguy86

Jan 20, 2018
Is there a changelog somewhere?
10.0f is mainly to fix imgur finally nuking all the pictures. If you played 10.0e then you've seen most of the "new" content, but there were a few things added since the 'e' release. Here's the announcement from the discord

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Do HTML games require a permanent internet connection after installation? I have only played games made with Ren'Py, but after seeing that the main theme of this game is latex, I want to try it :love:.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Depends. Most of html games don't require internet connection. You just download the full content and can play them by opening the html file that will load the images or videos from the attached folder on its own. Some games are built to require internet connection, but those are usually clearly separated from offline games on F95zone. Quite often the developer supports both versions, so you can choose whatever you prefer. If you have to download something, it's most likely a game that's fully playable without internet connection.

There are also games made by complete newbs that are built like downloadable games but still require internet connection to load images.

Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Depends. Most of html games don't require internet connection. You just download the full content and can play them by opening the html file that will load the images or videos from the attached folder on its own. Some games are built to require internet connection, but those are usually clearly separated from offline games on F95zone. Quite often the developer supports both versions, so you can choose whatever you prefer. If you have to download something, it's most likely a game that's fully playable without internet connection.

There are also games made by complete newbs that are built like downloadable games but still require internet connection to load images.
Thanks, I was asking because last night I tried the web version of this game for 3 hours and I loved it :love:. The problem is that even though I used the save function I was tired so I had to close Firefox (web-browser), shut down the PC and go to sleep and the next day when I reloaded the page I completely lost my save :HideThePain:, so never again the web version for me.

Mattress

Sep 24, 2017
any new versions on discord? (access to which is denied to us)
Wdym?

In any case, you can check out , it's always up to date with the latest releases. Gloss is also currently working on Stables of Cyn and the new entry Sonata, so I don't know when we will see an update to Lost in Laminate.

Reactions: vrezi
4.90 star(s) 38 Votes