packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I am very curious to know what happened in the shower hopefully we get to know in the next release
We see what happened in the shower.... with Ava and Albert. We do not know what is to happen in Alberts room when she leaves MC and goes here. There was a couple teasers released wheere they are VERY involved so to speak....

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
dudes ! It has beed 2 days... Can anybody comment on the release ?? If not I would love to have it put here... I'll comment !

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Ok...no secret I love this game. Ava ( MC Wife ) is one of the sexiest ladies in these games. Love me a hot Brunette ! The sex scenes with her are extremely well done. Make sure you try several answers to the text. It will envoke 1 of 2 different paths. Some answers will change the text to the render giving a entirly different meaning. Very well written game. THis release was hot on both paths ! No dissapointments !

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Wow what a great update. The Bullying route is wonderful I wonder if it will start to split between a meaner stealing branch v a consenual hotwifing branch the way the other one is.

Speaking of which - it is really great that the branch with the wife allows you to kind of slow down the pace. It's almost as if there is 3 paths because the path where MC is a complete cuck feels very different from when he takes all the bottom choices amd it starts to feel more like sharing/swinging (which is 100x more my thing) then cuckolding.

I wonder where the other girls are on the opposite branches. Is Lia with Nick always and Wifey with whatever the old dudes name is? I wonder how that will work out if anything sus happens with Wifey/old dude on the bullying path (certainly Lia will always be stolen away from the friend either by MC/Nick/old dude).

Last edited:
Reactions: ForeverLosing
4.50 star(s) 32 Votes