firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
This thing needs facepalm alert. I almost hurt myself when dude jumped from the water to attack kidnapper before reaching after his gun. The whole boat scene was ridiculous.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I wonder where the other girls are on the opposite branches. Is Lia with Nick always and Anna with whatever the old dudes name is? I wonder how that will work out if anything sus happens with Anna/old dude on the bullying path (certainly Lia will always be stolen away from the friend either by MC/Nick/old dude).
Who's Anna?

I have a feelings that boat with two people on bully route it's a Celine fiance and Eva. Maybe mc will finally be able to fuck his wife himself. :HideThePain:

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
the art of girls is very beautiful , specially is wife mc Eva - she perfect !! so sad no gallery and it's not animated

Mar 5, 2023
(y)This game is quite Fun, both Bully Route & Cuck Route, however feels like playing two separate VN, is their a way where we can get the wife in Bullying route (harem) :love:, as well as friends wife on cuck route:censored:.
:cool:Moreover, MC gets his dick modeled differently, Big for Bullying route, small for Cuck route. How is that?

Reactions: packard1928

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Not sure what will happen here. A boat is coming ! It can't be more survivors. He mentioned sailing... it could be fisherman or modern day Pirates ! Anyway it could spell out more action for Ava. I hope MC dude learns to hold his load. This is getting very dissapointing. Love to see him give his wife a mind bending orgasm. THat way when they get a MMF with Albert it will be epic !

Great store Dev ! Just adding thoughts..... don't mind me...

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Hey there. I'm finishing writing dialogues now) don't worry, I didn't take a break :LOL: Regarding your guesses - (spoiler) one of them is close to the truth.
Ha... It must be about the boat coming. But I would love to see you fix the MC 's little stamina...problem......I would love to see Ava's eyes light up !

May 26, 2019
Wow, what a fun find. Both routes of this game are interesting in their own way, and I am already looking forward to the next update. Only feedback is that the "Nick" character seems to be a missed opportunity.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: packard1928

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Wow, what a fun find. Both routes of this game are interesting in their own way, and I am already looking forward to the next update. Only feedback is that the "Nick" character seems to be a missed opportunity.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure about that ? Yes he is another Male in the equation... But... he is a Crazy person ! I would like to see more Bob involved !

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Not sure about that ? Yes he is another Male in the equation... But... he is a Crazy person ! I would like to see more Bob involved !
honestly, the "bull" that comes in and forcibly destroys the mentality of the husband/marriage already has quite a few mental issues going on. Then again, the husband/wife that allows something like that to happen is also a few sandwiches short of a picknick.
As this game progresses, it seems more and more evident that the dev is trying to dance around anything to controversial. For both the bully route and the cuck route, there is a lot to be wished for in both action and dialogue.
The bully route is what stands out to me the most, as I don't think the Dev has the slightest clue on what an actual bully would act like...the MC is always worried about Bob finding out, or what Bob would think...a bully wouldn't give a damn and take pleasure in making Bob uncomfortable.

Reactions: Fritzmiester
4.50 star(s) 32 Votes