packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
The teasers are interesting.... Where is Ava going ...and who to see ????? THe one with the MC she seems to be looking off in the distance to someone else...

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
It would be great if more people would play the game and join the discussion.
The game gets better with each update, both routes with their choices are fun and the characters are likeable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the MC eyes only or play the game folks ;)
Is that scene already in the game?
I tried different options, but I didn't get it.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
In which picture?
In the last preview picture?
Ava looks at her husband, but I have the feeling that someone is in the room with them and looking, waiting for her!?
yea... thats the one.... I think she is looking at someone else .... not her husband. Just by looking at her eyes.. The other one in the red surround. She is heading to the shack ...and the door is partial open ! Oh... Boy.... I wonder if Husband told her to go... or is the part of a cheat.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Isn't that Hotwife. if she has approval ? Cheating is Cheating...Hubby will not know.... I hope she keep on the straight and narrow.. Not a great fan of Cheating... I am still the romantic.
As far as I understand the situation between the couple is that the husband told his wife and Albert that he has cheating fetish as one of the choices during the truth or dare game.
So I expect that Ava will be faithful on the other paths and will only cheat on one, but with Max's approval.
I would call it "romantic cheating" maybe confessing it afterwards to turn hubby on.

By the way I like it that the bull is a middle aged man and older than the couple this time.
Albert is a great backdoor man, but him being too pushy upsets me a bit.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
As far as I understand the situation between the couple is that the husband told his wife and Albert that he has cheating fetish as one of the choices during the truth or dare game.
So I expect that Ava will be faithful on the other paths and will only cheat on one, but with Max's approval.
I would call it "romantic cheating" maybe confessing it afterwards to turn hubby on.

By the way I like it that the bull is a middle aged man and older than the couple this time.
Albert is a great backdoor man, but him being too pushy upsets me a bit.
Yea... I agree he is to cockey and pushey... I was also very surprised that she let him do her in the cabin while MC speept next to them. He only knew because he woke up!

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Yea... I agree he is to cockey and pushey... I was also very surprised that she let him do her in the cabin while MC speept next to them. He only knew because he woke up!
That scene with Ava having sex with Albert next to her sleeping husband is really hot, but it bothers me at the same time.
If Max would have not woken up during the extramarital intercourse, Ava would have been cheater then.
The red line was almost crossed.
I guess the developer must incorporate some thrill and mystery into the story or it would be too bland and predictable.
It's somehow hot if the husband is unaware about what happens sometimes and if it's uncertain if he looses his wife to another man.
Nontheless this scene is very hot in my opinion.
I suppose that Ava will have a lot of sex before the grounded get rescued.

Last edited:
Reactions: packard1928
4.50 star(s) 32 Votes