SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
A very hot preview, thank you Dimajio333 you gave us a great picture for thoughts.
I have no doubt that something very interesting will happen in the next update.
The game gets better with each update.
It looks like Max sendoff Ava, so she could look for the black guest who is lying on the bed inside the shack.
Albert seems flustered about the preview.
Or Max will take care of the exhausted/hurt guest and in the meantime Ava will take care of an excited Albert.
I suppose that the couple wants the guest to stay in the dark for now about Ava's sexual realtionship with Albert.
I'm curious what will happen next...
Both routes a great in my opinion.
By the way I really look forward to Bob's adventures and challenges!
He is a nice guy and a very likeable character.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Dimajio333 THank you for the teaser ! This will give us food for thought !
SideshowBobNo.2 think whoever is in the shed is black ( I think ) I can't tell from this to be honest. In this picture she has a thin dress on and the red wrap is on the rail. The previous teaser she was walking to the shack in the red wrap but is does not seem like she had a dress on under it. So These may not be related... Oh the confusion ! Also... I am not sure if MC is mad at her or not ??? He may be lifting her dress up...... For What.... Or who....

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
This game really deserves more attention...there are less good games with already 200 and more pages in discussion thread...
Agreed... I talk it up every chance I get.....
I fully agree, the game is underappreciated.
We should try to promote the game in other threads on this site.
I will use the cover picture as my Avatar now.
By the way does the game has signatures yet?
I guess no.

Edit: the new short game Permission from Dimajio333 was good also.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
The dev is working on a NTR collection, the first short story that he released was Permission.
I enjoyed it, but there is only one choice very late in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a short VN with a fresh story and it does what it is supposed to do.;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimajio333

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Dev said some characters will be added. Wonder if any are from the boat... did we see any of them ? It seems that the one from the teaser in the shack isa dude... Hope there will be a new lady... any who would that be. I'll have to go back and play the boat again.....

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Sadly not much is happening in this thread right now.
I would like to discuss both stories or characters.

Last edited:

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Who do you think the dude is in the room from the teaser ? What do you think is happening with MC, Ava and Albert ? Albert has his hands on his head for something ????
;) let's speculate
I guess the dude lying on the bed in shack was on the boat also and is a complete new character we haven't seen so far.
I don't recognize him.
About the MC and Ava it will get comlicated, because they are four people now, one woman and three men.
It would be nice to see that Max and Ava would try to hide the relationship which they have with Albert.
Albert seems flustered, maybe he fears competition or he is impatient, it could be that the couple have forbidden him to touch Ava since the guest arrived.
Mabye Albert don't want to play the pretend game, that everything is back to normal, before he had sex with Ava.
It could be that he tries to have sex with Ava without the MC knowledge. (possible cheat route)
Or the MC and Ava are teasing Albert just for fun, because he is not allowed to have fun with Ava.
Another option could be that the MC is giving Albert a preview of Ava's butt and in a few minutes Albert will be able to touch it when the MC distracts the shipwrecked.
The developer can go in so many directions if he wants to and don't forget the other story.
I'm sure a lot of taboo's will be broken in the next updates.

Sorry I had to edit the text a few times.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
;)
Let's speculate, I guess the dude lying on the bed in shack was on the boat also and is a complete new character we haven't seen so far.
I don't recognize him.
About the MC and Ava it will get comlicated, because they are four people now, one woman and three men.
It would be nice to see that Max and Ava would try to hide the relationship which they have with Albert.
Albert seems flustered, maybe he fears competition or he is impatient, it could be that the couple have forbidden him to touch Ava since the guest arrived.
Mabye Albert don't want to play the pretend game, that everything is back to normal, before he had sex with Ava.
It could be that he tries to have sex with Ava without the MC knowledge. (possible cheat route)
I'm sure a lot of taboo's will be broken in the next updates.
Agreed that the dude is from the boat. I think there is a lady that will also be added... ( Just my guess ) Dev said ( There will be some new "characters" in both parts ) that is plural ! So again I think there is a lady to mess with the guys.....

As for our trio .... Not sure what isgoing on here. I think MC is keeping Ava from going inside for some reason... but why lift her dress up ? And.. why is Albert flustered ??? Anyone else have some thoughts !

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
That said...sometimes a more suggestive teaser can promote more talk about a game... As we see in a couples duet . Not complaing Dev...just suggesting. We are talking this one up !

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
That said...sometimes a more suggestive teaser can promote more talk about a game... As we see in a couples duet . Not complaing Dev...just suggesting. We are talking this one up !
I liked the preview picture from Lost in Paradise better, it gives much room for speculation.
The teaser for Couples Duet suggests that the vanilla path continues.
To be honest that path was not so interesting to me so far.
By the way I don't understand the sudden change of heart in the vanilla path.
Going to a sex party on a vanilla path feels wrong and odd.

Reactions: packard1928
4.50 star(s) 32 Votes