Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

Dear Friends,
As always, I want to give You some guidance on the timing of the next release. Renders are about 70% ready. The text is written, but needs translation. I hope to release the next chapter within following two weeks. This time I needed more images to complete all the story lines.
Another news - in the future I am planning to add animation to the game. Step by step. I hope to do this in release 0.65.
Thank You for Your support! Have a good weekend!
KR,
SP

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Dimajio333

Thank you for the update you are spot on as usual. The anamation you mention .... are you going to go back to the beginning and add some. Or, are you just adding them going forward. Anything you decide is Great with me !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dimajio333

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Dimajio333

Thank you for the update you are spot on as usual. The anamation you mention .... are you going to go back to the beginning and add some. Or, are you just adding them going forward. Anything you decide is Great with me !
Thanks) I'm planning to add animation starting from the release 0.65, not changing something before. This is a challenge for me, as I didn't have much experience in animation. But I will try to do my best)) Better late than never.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
The game does not need animation in my opinion.
Maybe the game will feel divided with the introduction of animation when the early part of the game still uses pictures in the sex scenes.
Besides the work on animation will consume more time also.
you have a point here......The release may get smaller or time may get longer between. Any way Dimajio333 decides I am sure we will all benifit !

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
bob is smiling here ( I think ) not sure what he is doing ? It seems to be on the front deck ??
It looks like Bob works on something and in the meantime to pass the time his best friend starts to work on his wife.
All of the preview pictures look great, I can't wait to play the upcoming update.
Kudos to the dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: packard1928

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Yesterday I thought about the preview picture again.
When hubby has the choice during the truth or dare game it's the players choice which route the game will take.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I suppose that wifey will behave different from that point on.

1. Wifey becomes a cheater who has sex with different men behind her husbands back.
2. Wifey will participate in a gang bang as the main actress in front of her hubby.
3. Wifey becomes a hotwife and has extramarital sex on that isle with hubby's approval, maybe with him beeing present and becoming a cuckold. (or as Stag&Vixen)

So I guess Wifey will have a lot of sex with Albert and the new guy inside the shack.
Can't wait for the new update to drop!

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yesterday I thought about the preview picture again.
When hubby has the choice during the truth or dare game it's the players choice which route the game will take.
So I suppose that wifey will behave different from that point on.

1. Wifey becomes a cheater who has sex with different men behind her husbands back.
2. Wifey will participate in a gang bang as the main actress in front of her hubby.
3. Wifey becomes a hotwife and has extramarital sex on that isle with hubby's approval, maybe with him beeing present and becoming a cuckold. (or as Stag&Vixen)

So I guess Wifey will have a lot of sex with Albert and the new guy inside the shack.
Can't wait for the new update to drop!
I agree those 3 selections may drive the Ava Sex. From what we knowof Ava right now ...I can't believe she would be a Cheater .. t seems the marrage is strong. As for Gangbang.. I think hubby will be partisipating in it . He already did in the room with Albert. Love to see Ava take them both at the same time ! Hotwife is to me the same as a cuckold. I think He ( hubby) wants to be present. Not here about it after. In any case it is going to get hotter on the island. By the way... we still do not know if there is another lady

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
if there is a define path for the 3... I would not like to see her with Albert or others if MC is not on board with it . In all the path, She has sex with Albert when the MC was sleeping, and he did not approve of it. She should have been able to ward him off. In this new release Dev says players can choose what they want.... I want the MC to be astrong Character and control the wife in the cuckold events. Win, Win.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Count me in! but a little bit of mystery is needed or the story would be to bland and predictable.
It's somehow erotic in a Hotwife/Cuckold relationship if the MC don't know if his wife is telling him everything.
The unseen stuff can be exciting also.

During the truth or dare game the MC has the choice if he wants the wife to cheat.
It's his fetish and his wife is doing him a favour if she cheats on him.
So in my opinion it's very selfless of her to live out the husbands fetish. ;)

Last edited:

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
The unseen stuff can be exciting also.
I know I quoted myself. ;)
I like those scenes and they are very erotic and almost as good as sex scenes.
Sometimes they are even better in my opinion, because of the exciting thrill of the unknown mystery.
When the husband knows or supposes that something is happening elsewhere, but is not present and unable to do anything about it or don't want to stop it.
The sexual stimulus takes place in our brain.

Sparky007

Nov 28, 2021
I know I quoted myself. ;)
I like those scenes and they are very erotic and almost as good as sex scenes.
Sometimes they are even better in my opinion, because of the exciting thrill of the unknown mystery.
When the husband knows or supposes that something is happening elsewhere, but is not present and unable to do anything about it or don't want to stop it.
The sexual stimulus takes place in our brain.
4th picture game name?

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes