Kozmo007

Apr 7, 2022
I know I quoted myself. ;)
I like those scenes and they are very erotic and almost as good as sex scenes.
Sometimes they are even better in my opinion, because of the exciting thrill of the unknown mystery.
When the husband knows or supposes that something is happening elsewhere, but is not present and unable to do anything about it or don't want to stop it.
The sexual stimulus takes place in our brain.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What a game in 7th picture?

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
I know I quoted myself. ;)
I like those scenes and they are very erotic and almost as good as sex scenes.
Sometimes they are even better in my opinion, because of the exciting thrill of the unknown mystery.
When the husband knows or supposes that something is happening elsewhere, but is not present and unable to do anything about it or don't want to stop it.
The sexual stimulus takes place in our brain.
Love these but i would prefer if the wife was having fun with another girl. :love:

Reactions: azel1

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Here's a picture for you to guess what might happen next. There is a small teaser , which will slightly reveal some of my plans for the future :whistle:

P.S. The part of the story with Eva is ready. I'm working now on Bob's adventures and challenges :D
Dimajio333 ... you mention there is a a small teaser which will reveal plans for the future.... did we miss that ? Love to see something more compromising with Ave !

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Dimajio333 how is going.... Inquiring mind would love to know....and SEE ! THanks for you efforts !!
Sorry, was offline few days. I am trying to combine family life, my main work and game development:p So far it works :)
As for the news, the renders are 95% complete (due to various game routes, the number of pictures increased). It remains to translate the dialogues and encode them. Next week (towards the end) the release goes live.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Sorry, was offline few days. I am trying to combine family life, my main work and game development:p So far it works :)
As for the news, the renders are 95% complete (due to various game routes, the number of pictures increased). It remains to translate the dialogues and encode them. Next week (towards the end) the release goes live.
Family first ! job ! then everything else. The game as a hobbie... has to be fun for you. We sure as hell do ! THankyou for you efforts ! Maybe you can be so kind as to temp us with something to mess with our minds !

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Just reviewed and became a patron and I've got to say, I love this dev. Can't wait to see what he writes next! <3

Reactions: packard1928
4.50 star(s) 32 Votes