packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Dimajio333..... Hope you are getting better..... Can you give an idea of when we may see something ???... Or at leaset something to talk about... the thread has gone silent....

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
To keep the thread going, I like this picture alot, because it reminds me of my first experience.
Except it did happen in our bedroom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She was lying on her stomach, but with spread legs and he was lying above her.
Only her moaning and his movement indicated that something happened under the blanket.

Last edited:

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020
To keep the thread going, I like this picture alot, because it reminds me of my first experience.
Except it did happen in our bedroom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She was lying on her stomach, but with spread legs and he was lying above her.
Only her moaning and his movement indicated that something happened under the blanket.
Are u cuckold hubby

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
It would be nice if a few more people would join this thread and the discussion.
Sadly that this game is not so popular as some others.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
It would be nice if a few more people would join this thread and the discussion.
Sadly that this game is not so popular as some others.
True... but it will be. t is a quality game. But they only see it when it hits the main page here. Then it get played and people spread the word.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I prefer this game over Watching My Wife and ACouples Duet.
I'm disappointed in the WMW cheating/cuckold route, wifey is a manipulatuve lying slut o those routes.
And Couples Duet feels like it's becoming fuckfest for Nat and the vanilla path starts to lose it's innocence.
Both females in Lost in Paradise don't feel like sluts to me, they are classy.
The whole story feels more light hearted even if everything happens on a deserted island.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rastafoo

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I agree about the ladies here....jury is out on Bob's wife. She is a little loose..... but I think she has Bob's approval... not sure yet about that relationship. I was a little bumed by Ava having sex with Albert during the storm when MC did not know.... We'll have to see how that plas out. He did get into it though. I still like " A couples duet " it will be interesting on how some of the paths play out.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I still like A Couples Duet and Watching my Wife but I prefer Lost in Paradise right now.
The females seem to me more classy in Lost in Paradise.
I agree on Bob's wife, it looks like she has his permission to play and that he likes it, when she talks about her adventures.
It seems that Bob is somehow reluctant and shy, or his wife does not want to rub it into his face.
Softcore for Bob and the hardcore variant for his wife.
Yes Ava suprised me too, it was close to cheating if hubby did not wake up.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I wonder is any of our ladies will venture in the land od Anal ? Not sure if Dimajio333 isa fan of it or not ?? Sharing my Fiancee had one path where she did an MMF double penetration... I hope He gets well soon !

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes