Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Eh, I was a little hoping that there would be a wife in the boat. Her model is still the best for me, but apparently mc will have to help Celine her fiancé with their problem first. :LUL:

Reactions: Jhazen23

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Well, this may not be the worst game, terrible Engrish and some odd renders aside, it is hardly a 5 star game. The dev must have 9 accounts. The following two really caught my eye, first is the dev needs to go back and take anatomy classes again...
screenshot0001.png

Second, I guess this is supposed to be a wink but instead looks like she got some tropical eye disease...
screenshot0002.png

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi!
This game is a very positive surprise so far! While sharing/hotwifing is the main focus, the developer introduces several subpaths, which are about what the players likes and what they do not like. e.g. There is a subpath where the MC keeps more control of what happens with a great sex scene in it, which is a big thumbs up!
Even some other subpaths are very nicely done, if not always my cup of tea. This game shapes up very well! Worth playing if you like the general ideas of it!
I will definitely keep an eye on LiP! There are only very few games doing positive sharing right!(y)

JIE^_^

Jun 4, 2020
The first two pictures are from the game "Sharing My Fiancee" and the last one is from "Permission"
All games are from the same developer "Dimajio333" who brought you "Lost in Paradise"

By the way the Update is great on both stories and theirs sub-routes, good job Dimajio333.(y)
Thanks, I've just played both games and they're both really good

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Thanks, I've just played both games and they're both really good
Yes Dev is really on a good track.. i am also excited for further updates..Dev is currently experimenting with animated scenes and said in 0.65+ updates he want to implement animations too then.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
THis is a great release. Love how the writing let the ladies toy with the MC's THe sex with Ava is outstanding ! I just wish there were more views. Hope this will be different when Animations come into the game ! I thin kwe may need a new lady soon in the Ava Path... it is 3 for 1.. not complaining after her MMF scene ! Very hot ! just wish there were a couple more views....
All in All a great release !! Already thinking about what is cuming !

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Well, this may not be the worst game, terrible Engrish and some odd renders aside, it is hardly a 5 star game. The dev must have 9 accounts. The following two really caught my eye, first is the dev needs to go back and take anatomy classes again...
View attachment 2547711

Second, I guess this is supposed to be a wink but instead looks like she got some tropical eye disease...
View attachment 2547712
Well; monthly content updates on two routes with multiple scenarios per update, its only natural the art takes a hit. I prefer this over games like Long Story Short (4 years of development and game is mostly fluff) or Because I Love Her (Dev has gone many months between chapters).

There are only a handful of games that update frequently while maintaining high quality (Like that Rick and Morty Game) ~ but 3D games require more polish than 2D.

Anyways I like this dev and I like this game. I'm here for the characters and writing, but I understand why the visuals can be a major bump in the road for ya.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
View attachment 2547711

View attachment 2547712
Not sure why you have that opinion. None of the games on F95 are perfect. This has a good story with several ways to play the characters. There is good art and he updates regularly. I can overlook detail ,, because it obvious English is not his main language. That said,, I can't create game... I am not that talented. If you can... good for you.... but you should not slam someone who is trying. Constructive comment are always welcome... This Dev has taken comment and incorporated them in his game as necessary. So , chill . If you like it enough to stay Great ! If not that is Ok also. Go find a game you like.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
After drying my cel phone, because of the bitchy posts, I realized that I didn't tell the Dev.
Great Update I enjoyed every second of It, about the Engrish, well English is not my native language either, and It fullfill it's task to comunicate and carry on the plot, I see it as a detail which can be fixed easy.
Anatomy lessons ? well I mistake the eyes of my better half too often with her nipples :devilish: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: when I play guess who.....:p
The render quality has improved, great Job, and loved the options what the Dev wants to give us !
Kudos, Dimajio333 Keep up your great work and thank you for sharing it with Us !

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
After drying my cel phone, because of the bitchy posts, I realized that I didn't tell the Dev.
Great Update I enjoyed every second of It, about the Engrish, well English is not my native language either, and It fullfill it's task to comunicate and carry on the plot, I see it as a detail which can be fixed easy.
Anatomy lessons ? well I mistake the eyes of my better half too often with her nipples :devilish: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: when I play guess who.....:p
The render quality has improved, great Job, and loved the options what the Dev wants to give us !
Kudos, Dimajio333 Keep up your great work and thank you for sharing it with Us !
you are a star ! Well said !

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
THis is a great release. Love how the writing let the ladies toy with the MC's THe sex with Ava is outstanding ! I just wish there were more views. Hope this will be different when Animations come into the game ! I thin kwe may need a new lady soon in the Ava Path... it is 3 for 1.. not complaining after her MMF scene ! Very hot ! just wish there were a couple more views....
All in All a great release !! Already thinking about what is cuming !
The update was great and I start to look forward to animations like Dimajio had teased it.
Three scenes would have been even hotter with animations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really love the scene where Bob and Lia playing cards with the MC.
It was so hot, especially the last part.

EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022
Man, what is with the girls' eye color changing from dark to blue ones in different scenes?

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Hmm I wonder how the path with the wife - but choose to slow things down - will go. Will it fold back into the pure NTR cucking threaf or will it continue to be a more distinct sharing thread? I originally thought it would remain distinct which is great because sharing/swinging is hot cucking is not (to me obviously) but with the arrivial or sterotype black man makes me wonder

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
4.50 star(s) 32 Votes