SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Sadly they are both outside.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In this picture it looks like Max and Albert are almost equal built.
Albert 's penis is thicker and a little bit longer but the MC's penis is presentable.
In my opinion Max has a bull cock and Eva should never complain about his size.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
true that... but text say he is bigger that Max. I would love to see Max fuck her where Ava eyes roll back ... and she loves it. Then she views Albert as just sex....

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
true that... but text say he is bigger that Max. I would love to see Max fuck her where Ava eyes roll back ... and she loves it. Then she views Albert as just sex....
I hope so too, but it looks like Eva is pleased with Max.
Albert was pushy at the beginning and it would be nice if Eva would show her appreciaton to Max with Albert being present.
The game is still light hearted so I guess it will stay this way.
So I suppose that the game will not include the scenario of "bull stealing the wife" but who knows >
Albert is huge so if Eva would be a size Queen >
Maybe Albert will steal Eva from Max.

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Albert was pushy at the beginning and it would be nice if Eva would show her appreciaton to Max with Albert being present.
So I suppose that the game will not include the scenario of "bull stealing the wife" but who knows >
I hope something spicy happens in at least one of the story lines…this still seems like dipping toes in the water but afraid to dive in. At least put some spicy scenes in the bully route, don’t be scared of the snowflakes, they melt away just like real snow if you ignore them.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Albert 's penis is thicker and a little bit longer but the MC's penis is presentable.
In my opinion Max has a bull cock and Eva should never complain about his size.
THe face shot of this show she REALLY Liked being sandwiched ! Which happens down the road ! THen she mentions to Max that it was amazing ! I would like to see Max take her there.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I hope something spicy happens in at least one of the story lines…this still seems like dipping toes in the water but afraid to dive in. At least put some spicy scenes in the bully route, don’t be scared of the snowflakes, they melt away just like real snow if you ignore them.
I agree.
There should be a stake.
If the MC and his wife plays with fire, then it should be possible that the wife gets stolen away from the bull.

Last edited:

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Man I hate that....... But I do like it if they go down some crazy fetish roads together.
I'm not a fan of the stolen wife scenario either, but in one of the sub-routes, the bull should be able to steal the wife.
Maybe it's Robin and not Mr.Pushy Albert.
By the way I see a possible double penetration on the horizon with the MC as spectator.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I'm not a fan of the stolen wife scenario either, but in one of the sub-routes, the bull should be able to steal the wife.
Maybe it's Robin and not Mr.Pushy Albert.
By the way I see a possible double penetration on the horizon with the MC as spectator.
Bob is to nice to have his wife stolen.... I don't think his wife has it in her to leave him either... She will play and push the marriage limits though. Ava.... maybe but I don't think so either. She has tasted the forbidden fruit of excitement in having sex with others. But that dosn't mean they will be stolen away. THat ( in my opining ) happen when the mate gets nasty abount something that drives them away more than being stolen. I have some place better to go to.
As for Ava DP.... well she has already had it with husband and Albert.... there are3 guys and only her.... THe math will catch up I am sure.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Bob is to nice to have his wife stolen.... I don't think his wife has it in her to leave him either... She will play and push the marriage limits though.
I agree, it would be a bad and unrealistic decision if Lia would leave Bob for the MC.
Ava.... maybe but I don't think so either. She has tasted the forbidden fruit of excitement in having sex with others.
I'm not so certain about Eva, maybe there will be a sub-route, where she leaves the MC.
She almost cheated on the MC at a party in the beginning of the game and the MC hints at losing the control.
Nontheless I suppose that the game will stay lovey-dovey on both story lines
But that dosn't mean they will be stolen away. THat ( in my opining ) happen when the mate gets nasty abount something that drives them away more than being stolen.
Normally I would agree, but who knows, maybe a new and bigger dick is more important than a healthy marriage.
there are3 guys and only her.... THe math will catch up I am sure.
It will definitely happen in one of the routes.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.55

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 197 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I wonder if we are on schedule for the next release... this was late due to his illness. This one also is to introduce animation I think. I'll throw in a request... to label the saves since we are getting more in to paths. Just a thought.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Dimajio333 ... any chance to see a tid bit frome upcuming release ? Respectfully asking..... Love to see some Ava naked ! LOL

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Dimajio333 ... any chance to see a tid bit frome upcuming release ? Respectfully asking..... Love to see some Ava naked ! LOL
Sorry, I'm in the process of writing the dialogues right now (and some renders for the route with Bob).
In addition, I am finalizing my work on a short but completed VN, that I announced on patreon yesterday (part of NTR collection).
Wish to speed up all this processes, but ...

To be honest, I'm not completely satisfied with my latest update of LiP. This time I want to do it better and more interesting, so as not to release the update as soon as possible just for statistics))

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes