packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
THe only thing I would change is the have the Mc take Ava's ass first..... I think that would heve been sexier

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Any way to make a textbox more transparent?
You can try my "additional game settings" template I'm normally using for my Mods. Could actually work for most games with a generic/default game setting, too.

Game settings Mod v1.1 (~5MB)
-

Preview pics:
(taken from an other game)
AGS-Mod_01.jpg AGS-Mod_02.jpg AGS-Mod_03.jpg

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Not sure why you have that opinion. None of the games on F95 are perfect. This has a good story with several ways to play the characters. There is good art and he updates regularly. I can overlook detail ,, because it obvious English is not his main language. That said,, I can't create game... I am not that talented. If you can... good for you.... but you should not slam someone who is trying. Constructive comment are always welcome... This Dev has taken comment and incorporated them in his game as necessary. So , chill . If you like it enough to stay Great ! If not that is Ok also. Go find a game you like.
I did not say I hated it. I was making a joke about a couple of errors. Still, it needs quite a bit of proofreading done. I like the main characters for the most part, I like that the dev is trying to give us options on which path we take. It just needs quite a bit of polish to be anywhere close to 5 stars. FWIW, I would put it at about 3.5 stars, as it stands. In my book, that is a good game, just not a great game, most games on here are sub 3 stars. There are only maybe 2 or 3 games that I might put at 5 stars. Also, art is not what determines a great game to me, in fact it is one of the least important parts. I love a good story, that is well written, with some humor thrown in the mix.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I did not say I hated it. I was making a joke about a couple of errors. Still, it needs quite a bit of proofreading done. I like the main characters for the most part, I like that the dev is trying to give us options on which path we take. It just needs quite a bit of polish to be anywhere close to 5 stars. FWIW, I would put it at about 3.5 stars, as it stands. In my book, that is a good game, just not a great game, most games on here are sub 3 stars. There are only maybe 2 or 3 games that I might put at 5 stars. Also, art is not what determines a great game to me, in fact it is one of the least important parts. I love a good story, that is well written, with some humor thrown in the mix.
Thank you for the explanation... Yes we agree... I think this is a great game. We may differ on that. But we both have opinion... and that is Ok... Enjoy....

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
i too agree that 5 stars is way too high compared to most other 4.5+ games
the game has its pros and cons, but to say its on par with other top games on the site seems unfair
the plot, writing, sound, animation, graphics, UI, gameplay... does this game really deserve a 5 star rating when everything is considered? Are the good parts of the game able to overshadow the flaws?

This game is good among all the very limited NTR games on this site. However, its far from perfect or amazing when you compare it to all other great games.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Ok.. but these rating are personnel opinions of those that chose to rate it. If they really really liked it it got a 5 . This may not be what you would rate it.. but we did. Also remember you are comparing this to some big budget... multi staffed games. This dev is by himself... Dam good I would say... to put all this together in a month release.. and have it be good. Not trying to be argumentative... just an opinion.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
The update was great and I start to look forward to animations like Dimajio had teased it.
Three scenes would have been even hotter with animations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really love the scene where Bob and Lia playing cards with the MC.
It was so hot, especially the last part.
Ah I haven't played that route, is it actually good? I came here for the cuck route haha

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Ah I haven't played that route, is it actually good? I came here for the cuck route haha
I like the route with Bob and Lia the most, but both routes are great, you can be a cuck or you can do the cucking.
You should try the route with Lia and Bob.
Bob is very likeable, he feels like a breath of fresh air.
To be honest I don't like to bully him, he is an adorable character.
It looks like the MC is able to soft cuck him with the help of Bob's wife Lia.
I will try to avoid a possible humiliation path in later updates, but I will play it to see the difference.
It looks like sub-routes will play a bigger role in the future.

Last edited:

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Can you cuck others in this or is it just getting cucked/sharing?
On the first route the MC is able to cuck his best friend called
On the second route the MC is able to share his wife and get's cucked from a man called
and I suppose later from
Early in the game the player has the choice to pick one of two routes with different characters and outcomes.
Routes.jpg

Last edited:

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Thanks for the reply guys.
Check out the two other games from the same developer called Dimajio333.
Sharing my Fiancee / Permission > they are sharing the wife games / the MC is the cuckold in both
If you don't have already tried them.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
so either you go NTR route or keep the girls for you route? or Im wrong?
Somehow wrong.
The game has two seperate stories, it all depends on the first choice you make in the game which story you will play.
Routes.jpg
The first choice: the MC stranded without his wife on a deserted Island, but with his best friend and his wife instead.
The second choice: the MC and his wife stranded on the Island with a stranger.

This could happen in route one:
This could happen in route two:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017

hmmm gee, idk mr. MC....the silence, or the fact that you tied him loosely to a chair which he can easily get away with when you could've just tied him to a coconut tree instead :ROFLMAO:

i mean the shark was also an op- *ahem*... so anyways

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Somehow wrong.
The game has two seperate stories, it all depends on the first choice you make in the game which story you will play.
View attachment 2551802
The first choice: the MC stranded without his wife on a deserted Island, but with his best friend and his wife instead.
The second choice: the MC and his wife stranded on the Island with a stranger.

This could happen in route one:
This could happen in route two:
gotta lose something to get something I guess

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes