Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018

Very good ntr game. The story is pretty good, no offense to tomboy, but I got a little tired of them, and here is the type of a kind girl. The only negative is the weak illustrations, in my opinion.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020

Very good ntr game. The story is pretty good, no offense to tomboy, but I got a little tired of them, and here is the type of a kind girl. The only negative is the weak illustrations, in my opinion.
Yeah, I'd totally recommend it, if it had good cg's the game would be top tier

Reactions: Animefan_09

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017

do you guys have old game?

i cant founding

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

Just tested this game and it was pretty bad apart from having animated scenes and voices. Doesn't feel like its NTR either
Yea, ran the demo, and while the animation was good, the actual gamplay/story was bad. Not really even netorare tbi.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017

Just tested this game and it was pretty bad apart from having animated scenes and voices. Doesn't feel like its NTR either
Honestly I figured that. I followed their development. The scenario sounded good, but when I was looking at the scenes I felt the art was all over the place and tonally completely fractured. Like it felt like I was looking at CGs from at least 5 different games. That is never a good sign.

Reactions: jaden000

Koot123

May 8, 2022
people tell me games with a similar plot development like Big Brother: Ren'Py - Remake Story where the hero watches his mother having sex and gradually she begins to allow herself more and more with gg up to a group sex (not necessarily the mother can be anyone)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes