atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
My Two cents: a game that deserve to be played. I love a lot the part where the couple talks about to start their game.
Instead the ship wrecking I would loved to have seen the couple continue their hot game on the ship, in a kind of "kinks revealing cruise"!
PS
the conversation part in bed is perfect, anyone who had the same talking with their wife or girlfriend (yes, like me) knows that's just how it happens. Bravo Dimaio!

DAMN!!! And now ??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

looks like there will be both types of ntr (Bully = you ntr someone + Cuckold = selfexplaining)
NTR haters don't deserve these kind of help.
If they hates ntr, they will choose the right path...

Meryhaa2

Jan 19, 2020
What a great game!The story is so interesting and the girls look amazing.The island offers so many possibilities to explore.Maybe some natives with bbc would seduce some of the wives(i hope more couples survived..) and then MC's wife will do it too.With the old dude is not so hot i think(no disrespect intended ).The NTR path should have interracial possibilities i believe.Thanks so much for this amazing work and i hope the game is a winner!

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
So I tried it, went with the Cuckold route even tho I hate the term (i prefer when wife cheats secretly and MC is not humiliated rather enjoys cheating wife in secret-ish..), but so far it seems to head in okay direction, will see how "cucky" it gets later. Deserted island is definitely interesting topic, as far as I know only one other game have explored this idea with NTR tag, but it left much to be desired so this game have a chance to one up it at least.

Text is obviously not the strong suit in this game, but it is not totally confusing and you can follow it through if you forgive mistake and style error here and there. Models are okay and scenes are not horrible either so far and the potential for future greatness is definitely there. One little issue tho... I totally prefer the sister of the wife rather than wife herself lol, but that is totally on me cause i have a bit of a thing for blondes.

All in all i am interested to see what future updates hold, give the game a try and see for yourself :)

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes