HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
NTR is for ''Netori'' or ''Netorare'' ? Which one is it ? I really like the idea of ''Netori'' but not fan of ''Netorare''.
Both dude.. you can fuck your best friend Bob's gf (actually Bob loves to watch his wife flirt with guys)
If you choose cuckold path mc's wife flirt with guys (not BOB)

At the first not kind of stealing it's more like MC and Bob enjoying this.. but what would be in the future updates who knows maybe they got humiliated. Maybe DEV give a chance for choose humiliate or enjoying..

Reactions: ForeverLosing

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
NTR is for ''Netori'' or ''Netorare'' ? Which one is it ? I really like the idea of ''Netori'' but not fan of ''Netorare''.
Just for this site's tags, NTR is only Netorare.

NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
If the MC is doing the cucking, it should get the cheating tag.

Cheating [A significant other having sex with someone other than their partner.]

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
First sentence is not true. I searched many NTR genres and most of them are actually Netorase, so it's fair to ask.
If you've seen Netorase tagged as NTR on this site, it's been mis-tagged - probably because of a flood of complaints from the extremely vocal minority of users of this site who rage if another penis is shown around any female in any game, LI or not. (Remember, every female is a potential LI, so they must remain untouched!)

For the tag, the MC must be jealous of the action between his LI and someone else. If the MC is into it, then it isn't NTR according to the tags. It's Swinging.

Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.

Sep 16, 2019
i think at some point these two paths will merge (kinda). at least two female characters must come to the island. imo.

of course bully route separated from cuckolding side of the game but maybe we see some optional swinging which give us friendship points with bob.

well we will see. good start, gl dev.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Considering that every game with NTR tag will always get the immediate questions of whether it's avoidable, why don't games just list the types of routes available in the game?

Not a criticism of this game in particular, just a comment in general I guess :unsure:

Sep 16, 2019
Considering that every game with NTR tag will always get the immediate questions of whether it's avoidable, why don't games just list the types of routes available in the game?

Not a criticism of this game in particular, just a comment in general I guess :unsure:
more likely to criticism of tags in our beloved site. and you are absolutely right.

well for this case dev has a 'rushed' completed hard ntr game and the new one looks like comes with some variety but still has a early signs for ntr based game. some games declare in dev notes "never ntr" or "will contain this kind of ntr", etc. maybe a dev notes info at main post would be good but it depends on dev. too much effort for some of us to look for clues in comments, questions you mentioned and learn about devs previous works if any at all. and that's understandably frustrating.

sometimes i seek for a new quick fap game or a ntr heavy for my weird kinky days or a slow burn romantic story driven game, etc. we dont have categories, vndb type of tags or anything. you just have to dig into forum. at the other hand that is too much workload, inspection and conforming for mods.

so, no easy solutions, i guess.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I like this game very much. If updates stay in the 2 month window and this could be a real gem. Both routs are decently done, could use a little more fleshing out, but I'm not complaining...and the renders are decent as well.

Reactions: Caninenappe

Vampy123

Mar 14, 2019
An ntr game where the bullying route is better than the cucking route. You don't see that everyday.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
This game is really following the right concept. Similar to culture shock u can choose between alpha and beta path.
The masterclass of coding and writing would be to mix this at different npc's so that mc can on cuckold path also get girls and on alpha he gets dropped by npc's. Or maybe a third path with swinging/sharing etc...
But i dont want too much at once the game is going into right direction and i think it will get even better...respect to the dev.

Reactions: Chronos7

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
I had seen this game a weak ago, but only today I see who is the Dev. Being honest, sharing my fiance was too short, but a underrated game. Now I see a new plot and loved again. Maybe the dev have a fan? Free patreon?

I'm kidding right

I loved:
The game when you choose to follow Bob relationship; The scene where girls shows the bikinis is hoooooooot; love all roleplay around the couple openess

Also think that this system with 2 PoV works really Nice. Turn the things more fluid, I think. You only trigger fmc PoV when you are playing with her. I had never Saw this, and honestly... Nice improvement.

Only ask to you don't turn the MC in a simp. He want to be cucked? Ok. This should ruin his marriage? Yes. I'd love If the 40's guy fuck his wife better than him? Absolutely yes. But yet: made him self-confidant, influent over her, encouraging her, never as a guy without any control over the marriage, like his friend bob is.

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes