Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
The girls are hot but sometimes they look like sharks with those expressionless eyes. (I'm aware it's not easy making facial expressions look good.)
There is a good way to make the eyes "come alive". Under the surfaces tab select "Cornea" and dial up the Glossy Layered Weight to 1.0 and Glossy Reflectivity to .85 - .95 at the same time reduce the Roughness setting to
no more than .15. In the same window increase the Iris settings for Bump & Normal and max out their settings. Also add Cornea Bulge (80%) Iris Concave (65%) under the Shaping Tab.

Last edited:

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
There is a good way to make the eyes "come alive". Under the surfaces tab select "Cornea" and dial up the Glossy Layered Weight to 1.0 and Glossy Reflectivity to .85 - .95 at the same time reduce the Roughness setting to
no more than .15. In the same window increase the Iris settings for Bump & Normal and max out their settings. Also add Cornea Bulge (80%) Iris Concave (65%) under the Shaping Tab.
Fiddling with the settings would make it look better for sure. I was referring to when they sort of stare into space. Eyes need to be focused on something to look alive,

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Fiddling with the settings would make it look better for sure. I was referring to when they sort of stare into space. Eyes need to be focused on something to look alive,
for sure, it's the (dev who will go unmentioned that makes sharing/harem/ntr games but all his characters look lifeless) look - like you said, just staring off into space vacantly is bad; neutral limbs doesnt help. I'm not talking about dimajio tho, he does great work in this department.

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes