tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Is there a path that involves Lia? I thought there would be something like that when I got back.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Pretty weird how a game with "NTR is back," in their tagline has no NTR.

Not here to debate the definition, but this is pretty clearly just standard sharing. Major disappointment.

Nothing wrong otherwise, just feels like the ending was rushed and that the DEV either has no clue what NTR is, or they decided to go lighter than intended for some reason.

Did the Dev just get bored or something? Feels like they could have had at least double the current length and explored a lot more here.

Reactions: Mr.Nonnypants

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
nice game, just finished it, only in the Bully route, I'll start the other part soon.
there is only one small regret, which is a point that others have also mentioned and which is an unanswered question mark

Also what happened to Eva when she was in the pirate boat?
it would have been interesting to also see a short little adventure of Eva on the pirate ship (it's clear that something happened to her). I expected to see sooner or later a scene in which she told MC about her adventure, showing her flashback (as happened for the Margaret event). But I want to give it a try by choosing other paths in this path, maybe this scene is there and I will get it by changing some events :)

Aug 17, 2019
The main character is infuriatingly dumb. The fact his immediate response in those confrontations isn't "go for the gun" and, every time he doesn't, they get away and make the situation worse is straight up poor writing for the sake of plot convenience. Even if he wasn't going to use it, just having it as a threat, or even just to get it away from them is still a better idea than "leave it in reach of them, and then look away without making sure they're knocked out".

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
nice game, just finished it, only in the Bully route, I'll start the other part soon.
there is only one small regret, which is a point that others have also mentioned and which is an unanswered question mark

it would have been interesting to also see a short little adventure of Eva on the pirate ship (it's clear that something happened to her). I expected to see sooner or later a scene in which she told MC about her adventure, showing her flashback (as happened for the Margaret event). But I want to give it a try by choosing other paths in this path, maybe this scene is there and I will get it by changing some events :)
Unfortunately it was a useless hope.:(
I walked the path of the "good" Bully, I didn't take advantage of Celine and I never gave in to Lia's provocations (if something similar happened to me in real life, I wouldn't be able to say no). Unfortunately Eva doesn't tell her in any way what happened to her on the pirate ship: only a couple of times, as soon as she arrived on the island, MC asks her what happened and in a very evasive way she only replies "I'm fine", "everything's fine". ", but since they had to hurry to leave the island, the story is never told... not even in the future. As mentioned, it's clear that something happened on the ship, as she eventually became more sexually open.
Adding content to the full game now would be useless, to find it you would have to redo the game from the beginning, however an extra minigame that would only show Eva's 5 days (July 18-22) in the company of pirates wouldn't be a bad idea. A separate episode called "Jolly Roger" or "The Pirate Ship" :)

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Unfortunately it was a useless hope.:(
I walked the path of the "good" Bully, I didn't take advantage of Celine and I never gave in to Lia's provocations (if something similar happened to me in real life, I wouldn't be able to say no). Unfortunately Eva doesn't tell her in any way what happened to her on the pirate ship: only a couple of times, as soon as she arrived on the island, MC asks her what happened and in a very evasive way she only replies "I'm fine", "everything's fine". ", but since they had to hurry to leave the island, the story is never told... not even in the future. As mentioned, it's clear that something happened on the ship, as she eventually became more sexually open.
Adding content to the full game now would be useless, to find it you would have to redo the game from the beginning, however an extra minigame that would only show Eva's 5 days (July 18-22) in the company of pirates wouldn't be a bad idea. A separate episode called "Jolly Roger" or "The Pirate Ship" :)
I don't know if I want to see a story where the MC's wife gets raped by pirates on their ship.
It does not sound very sexy to me.
As far as I know the dev creates wholesome ntr stories.

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
I don't know if I want to see a story where the MC's wife gets raped by pirates on their ship.
It does not sound very sexy to me.
As far as I know the dev creates wholesome ntr stories.
well, I just started the other path and apparently there is a clear difference in Eva-Lia's behavior.
while in the Bully course, Lia did everything in front of Bob, and when she didn't do it she told him everything later for their "game", Eva, on the other hand, plays behind the poor MC's back without telling him anything, and he would never find out anything if he hadn't found her diary. So for Lia it was really a game, but for Eva it was a real betrayal, which as we see in the flashback she has always had in her nature. Dormant feeling, awakened by his conversation with Lia in the bar at the beginning of the game, before choosing the path, and even if we don't see her in the Bully path it still happened and Eva has been "awakened".
This is why I wouldn't talk about rape with the pirates: at first it might seem like it, but then she enjoys it and enjoys it (she always wanted to betray MC from what she writes in the diary after the flashback with Lewis).
And this is precisely the reason that leads her not to talk about what happened to her on the ship, after all for her it is about betrayal and not about playing with her husband, in fact (I repeat, I'm only at the beginning of the second day on the island), she doesn't talk about having met and what she did with Albert on the ship before the shipwreck, nor his personal game at the source.... and if he hadn't spied on them he wouldn't even have known that they had bathed together naked.

So pretty Eva is just a cheating slut playing secretly behind her husband's back (that's not really ntr).
And to think that in the Bully journey, I also felt sorry for her, as MC I also felt regret for having had fun with Lia and Celine while she had been kidnapped. :cry:

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
That awkward moment when the Bully route almost has better NTR than the NTR route.
yea the ntr route was pretty bad overall. Then again I'm more of an nts enjoyer so the girlfriend being written as a trashy generic slut manipulating her boyfriend into being spineless isn't sexy at all. The bull route is more wholesome since it's his best friend with his approval.

Scorpio2002

May 12, 2021
Wow great game excellent game only flaw I see is that kina large for a "short" game. Maybe because I only played the bully route. (Will never play the other) can it be compressed? Keep up the excellent

Mr.Nonnypants

Jan 13, 2021
Wow. I was not expecting both endings to be this bland. There is no NTR in here just cheating and sharing. Considering how well the dev is pulling off NTR with the questionable Main character POV I was expecting so much more from this ending. Instead of watching cucking or doing some cuckolding. I was the one who got cucked. Maybe the developer wanted this from the beginning but then they should have made it clear what exactly the experience would entail.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 275 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: atrebor68
4.50 star(s) 31 Votes