xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Wow , what a great ending Dimajio333 ; to be honest, at first I wasn't so convinced, about your game, the quality of the Models drew me in, then I was captured by both storys, and turned in to a fan of this game, It was a pleasure to wittness your evolution, and how you improved step by step story telling and renders and managed to keep the Balance Kudos ! really great work, a bit sad like My Aussie friend, but I see it with one crying and one laughing eye, Looking forward to your next projects !
abrazo !

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
How did the last update end? I think it was when we went to a new island and met someone who let us stay on his island

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Just wondering if the cuck path ending really turn Mc a completed cuckold?
The bull path ending is wonderful.
FYI there are two bull path endings, depending on your decisions after you get reunited with your wife. As for the cuck path endings, there are also more than one although they are similar. Depending on your choices you either end up totally cucked or in control of the situation. Of all the "cuck" paths I prefer the sharing one since it has more involvement from the MC and not just him letting his wife fuck other guys...

Reactions: ant007 and OWSam000

Storm_13

Jul 13, 2019
Cool game, with excellent renderings and narration, you can play as Alpha Male and avoid NTR. But if you still decide to play along the NTR branch, then it is better to go through it from the beginning, in order to leave the best part of the Alpha Male, for the end of the game, to remove the negativity from the NTR. The game developer is our man, who respects normal men with their rights, without intentionally humiliating their human dignity, giving us a choice ;)(y) The game must be played through two different branches from the beginning , if you want to unlock all content!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Fappucx and xapican

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
Sure.. but chances are that he will just create another game where he has to make so many new renders and models and yada yada that Pineapple Express gets even more delayed! AAAaaaah :)
and with this game he create next everybody forgot about the pine apple

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes