xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
In this game It is both, you have a Netori path and you have a Netorare path, you choose which you go, I recomend this game, In both paths you have another choice of Intensity.
so enjoy !
I think it's mostly Hotwife game (Comparison wise Netorase I guess). One with Bull perspective and One with Cuck perspective.
As far as I understand Netorare it's where the partner prefers the third party and mostly leaves with the 3rd party.

Not that the game is bad but for the endings the decisions don't matter much.
For the Bull path (Lia Path) you're either Faithful or Bull (with or without key); There's hint of CuckQueen but that's it.
For the Cuck Path (Eva Path) it's same Faithful (don't let her have sex after drinking game) or Cuck (with control or without control).
There was a choice about "Cheating, Gangbang, Sexwife"; I thought it will have some impact, like in the Control cuck route if you have chosen Cheating then she will cheat and maybe leave Max for Albert (Netorare).

I know it's hard to have branching ending and takes long time to finish but a few other path/endings would spice it up more.

Also what happened to Eva when she was in the pirate boat?

Reactions: Kripke

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Glad I waited for the Completed tag... but of course I named myself after the dog lol... Went Bully route, story was fun and engaging if not a bit wild at times but couldn't put it down til it was finished. Nice work.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Some probably haven't noticed that the every scenes are in variation throughout the game.
In the "ntr" path, not exactly traditional ntr because wife is not stolen.
1701676182839.png
First choice gives mc the decision whether Eva does it or not, if mc says no the sex won't happen. And mc participate in most scenes it's more like a sharing threesome setup.
Second choice is the cuck path where mc just watch and jerk off at the side and doing the cleanup etc etc. Wife do as she please because as they have agreed her pleasure is the priority and mc likes watching on this path. So yea not traditional ntr because wife isn't leaving mc for anyone.

In every encounters the scenes are in variation based on the 2 choices above, so the sauna scene had 4 variations based on the two paths and also with or without Robin in each of the path.

The "netori" path, as everyone calls it bull path is more accurate. Like one of the best netori game on here HeroPartyMustFall. Girls literally fell out of love with their lover and fall for mc, hence stolen.
Bob likes to watch his wife Lia, and mc just fit in the bull role to fuck her. Lia doesn't leave her husband for mc and mc has a loving wife who is willing to share him. Everyone is happy, yay. And if mc's wife is involved in the threesome with Lia after Bob drink too much, as epilogue says it happens from time to time. Scenes variation are based on the choices and bully points is just the requirement for some of the choices.
I like the bull path where mc is depicted as the bull role rather than traditional netori though, it's rare af.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Number of guns and semi automatics, held by pirates, then recovered by the MC's friends. Reason they had no weapons when on mission to save Celine, how the pirate pilot ended up with a revolver. What happened to the MC's wife and her sister during this. Why the Pirate pilot has a semi automatic when his mate said he had a revolver when tackled by Bob... Set to sea but the boat has no charts?

Last edited:

ingramli

Jul 24, 2022
Not meant to complain, but there are plenty of typos here and there just a few minutes into the game, that does affect the immersion into the game, hopefully the dev could fix that in the future update .....

Last edited:

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
If you are a fan of the genre this is quite good. I also wondered about the wife taken by pirates. Briefly mentioned in the one story path, I felt that was a missed opportunity. Yet, it may not have been in keeping with the main story lines. Just my naughty curiosity.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Is there a path that involves Lia? I thought there would be something like that when I got back.

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes