EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
v07 banner.png

Overview:
Take on the role of [REDACTED], an 18 year old senior high school student trying to move on from a rough breakup. Meet new people and cross paths with old acquaintances as you try to build and maintain relationships in the fictional Japanese city of Jakuofo. As you grow closer to everyone they'll start to open up more and you'll soon come to realise that life isn't all fun and games for those around you either. But worry not, the city is your playground to do as you please! Or is it...? Perhaps not everything is as it appears at first... Only time will tell.

Warning: Certain elements in this game are meant to confuse or disturb you.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-15
Release Date: 2024-03-15
Developer: atrX - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
JoiPlay (Ren'Py 8.1): - - - -
Update Only:
- - - -

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES

01.png 01.png 03.jpg 04.png 05.png 06.png 07.png 08.png 07.jpg 10.png 11.png 04.jpg 13.png 14.png 06.jpg 16.png 01.jpg 15.png

Last edited:

ItsAtrX

Developer of Lost in You
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Please, submit a ticket for the game developers tag.
Done. :)

Elaborate on this please?
Warning: Certain elements in this game are meant to confuse or disturb you.
Characters (including MC) are/will be involved in situations that might disturb some people. Most of it will focus on emotional trauma but some (including one current event) could be considered physically uncomfortable for some people (spoiler tag with further elaboration).
Should I add a horror tag? Wasn't sure if the current content would fall under it as I don't think that scene quite qualifies.

The loli is probably 122 years old. :sneaky::coffee:
As much as I appreciate a 6000 year old dragon... Unfortunately for that fandom, she's just an 18-year-old senior high schooler like most of the cast. :p

That warning (not to mention that creepy smiley) is already giving me major Lessons in Love vibes. Never quite clicked with that game, but looking forward to seeing where this goes nevertheless.
I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a source of inspiration (amongst other media), but I'm trying to do my own thing.

Last edited:

Mentusalem

Feb 11, 2019
What's the deal with hundreds of Koikatsu screenshot games? Are they AI produced or do they come from some kind of digital sweatshop?
And why do they need to be v.001? Will final version have all of the screenshots?

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
The positive point is that it has Harem and the negative is that it doesn't have incest... and the synopsis didn't cheer me up very much, in which case I'll pass

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 2420959

Overview:
Take on the role of a senior high school student who recently went through a rough breakup. Attempt to get your life back on track as you meet new people, build and maintain relationships, and deal with the realities of a less-than-perfect world. The fictional city of Jakuofu is your playground to do as you please! Or is it...? Perhaps not everything is as it appears at first... Only time will tell.

Warning: Certain elements in this game are meant to confuse or disturb you.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-26
Release Date: 2023-02-26
Developer: atrX - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2420994 View attachment 2420995 View attachment 2420996 View attachment 2420997 View attachment 2421000 View attachment 2421001 View attachment 2421007 View attachment 2421009 View attachment 2421011 View attachment 2421013 View attachment 2421014 View attachment 2421015 View attachment 2421017 View attachment 2421019 View attachment 2421021

The only thing that confuses me honestly is why the MC is always the default model. Can't the male model be customized too?

ItsAtrX

Developer of Lost in You
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
The only thing that confuses me honestly is why the MC is always the default model. Can't the male model be customized too?
There's a fair amount of differences between the default model and LiY's MC (hair, eyes, body shape, clothes). You'll find that Shuu (the best friend) is actually quite a bit closer to the default model (down to sharing the same hairstyle), but that's probably not as immediately obvious because of the white/silver hair. ;) That said, MC could definitely be labeled as a generic anime protagonist design, I'm very much in agreeance there.

I hope it doesn't include the death for any reason of any of the LIs, or the MC.
I have no intention of permanently killing off any characters, especially not in a house fire. :whistle:

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes