• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ItsAtrX

Developer of Lost in You
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
the main and only problem i have with is game is the damn grinding involved ... jeezzzzz :rolleyes:
You'll be glad to hear about the changes to event requirements coming in v0.2 then. There should be no more excessive grinding involved. :)

For now, the only thing that scene has achieved is that I don't like that LI. So I hope the rework will change this.
She's not really meant to be all that likable, to be fair.

-----

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ImperialD

ItsAtrX

Developer of Lost in You
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Lost in You v0.2 is out now for $5+ Patrons!

ItsAtrX

Developer of Lost in You
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Lost in You v0.2 is out now for everyone! Links in the OP have been updated and the new for v0.2 Android version has been added. :)

---------------

Additionally, I've made some signatures so people can rep their favourite girls:

Static (new models):
ikari.png kodoku.png yokubo.png kurumi.png

Animated (old models):
hina.gif ikari.gif ikari2.gif kurumi.gif nami.gif saki.gif saki2.gif sensei.gif tomori.gif yokubo.gif yui.gif yume.gif

Edit: Updated with new signatures (I will keep adding more until all the new models for all the girls have one).

Last edited:
Reactions: fisty123

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Lost in You [v0.2] [atrX]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

ItsAtrX

Developer of Lost in You
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
A small patch has been released to fix a bug in the event requirements for "Edge of the world" that would lock you out of progressing if you choose to reject Hina in "First time". If you did not reject Hina this patch is not necessary and the bug will be fixed in v0.3.

For Windows/Linux/Mac
You can manually patch the game by dropping the attached "scripts.rpa" file inside "Lost in You/game" and overwriting the existing file when prompted to.
Alternatively, you can redownload the full game in the first post.

For Android
You can redownload a patched version of the game in the first post.

Reactions: Boardguy

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LostInYou-0.2.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
Now I know why I got deja vu looking at Tomori.

Yume seems she might be a kind of usurper if the other entity has lost control, it's interesting one of these beings is given a face and is a readable character. Typically these entities just enigmas then treat you like Balut and that's it. The plot seems nice and the MC being another student is different especially since his mental illness doesn't have too many years to have festered and isn't normal. Plus his slight amounts of homicidal ideation do make him different from the OG & none of the girls show massive amounts of fatherless behavior...yet. Overall I enjoy it and the fact that the maker has a built-in guide to help find events was a great touch.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
You'll be glad to hear about the changes to event requirements coming in v0.2 then. There should be no more excessive grinding involved. :)
Just my two cents if you're interested. There shouldn't be "grinding" involved at all. Interesting characters, story, choices and presentation are really all that's essential. Repeatable events are not content. They're cheap filler, like going on a Disney theme park ride over and over again - the thrill is gone after the 1st ride and who wants to play a game with no thrills?

All of you devs should honestly drop the "sandbox" element unless you're going to give us an interesting environment to explore, like Skyrim or Oblivion. Mouse clicks on a platform like Renpy in a format like a VN should be kept to a minimum and only serve to advance an interesting story or make an interesting choice.

Of course opinions vary, and this is just mine. Regardless of whether one agrees with me or not, have a good one. Cheers.

ItsAtrX

Developer of Lost in You
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Well I finally got around to playing this...so its another one of these...well at least the mc isn't a teacher and there's no damn niece this time. :LOL: Are there no other sound effects other than the static and loud ass beeps to use? :LOL:
A lot of things in the beginning seemed forced and unnatural like a bad sitcom but eventually everything evened out and started becoming interesting.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
you really need to lose the fading to black after conversations...it's really annoying. I'm only about 15 mins in, but so far so good other than that. I've chuckled a couple times which is a couple times more than most Vn's.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LostInYou-0.3.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Lost in You [v0.3.0] [atrX] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.3.0 · · · (273.3 MiB :: 1.51 GiB)
Mac v0.3.0 · · · (258.7 MiB :: 1.5 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
I remind you for those who are illiterate and simply do not know about such a thing as the age of consent. It can be 16 years old (in many countries) and 14 years old, etc. At this age, it is even legally allowed to marry such a girl. So stop spouting nonsense. Tired of it for a long time. You don't know the laws, but you climb there. In addition, no one forbade just kisses and caresses anywhere and to anyone.
"kisses and caresses anywhere and to anyone"
:WutFace: :WutFace: :WutFace:

Big yikes, lol...
I hope you understand just how suspicious you sound when you reply this seriously using creepy real life examples to a joke about fictional lolis.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes