4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
..looks good...
...but isn't it missing the ai cg tag?
...thx for teh share.....
How ironic.

I posted the quite the same thing in a Ren'py post legitimately asking for AI Generated tag and the F95 mods believed it was troublesome for a removal.

While some members chasing clout with sarcastic responses about something asked for legit reasons.

Anyways just food for thought when you're trying to let know the mods of these threads to tag them properly :rolleyes:

may give it a try just for the sake of it

WeirdFrank

May 30, 2017
You know, this is one of the few ai art games I've seen lately that actually looks good, it is clearly edited and not just a prompt and forget

bombten

May 22, 2017
I found some bugs. I could get some vegetables and apples the first time for the Mara the innkeeper, but subsequent times, the vegetables and apples became non-interactable. Fiona the fisherwoman have no way of increasing her affection. Same with Zephyra. Maybe we are supposed to be able to increase this, but blowjobs during evening doesn't give any, and at night it bugs for me. This just leaves gifts for 35 gold to increase their affection, and that take a long time to grind (doing it now).

Naxo69

Dec 15, 2017
finally a good rpg of non-generic quality, how difficult is it to create something as good as this? I haven't seen a good rpg in months. Thank very much for bringing this work of art.

Reactions: Blasted456

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Could another developer make another similar game make almost similar blue lagoon but you have get off or stay on island? Survival island....but a year?

Sep 1, 2020
I'm blocked. I can't use weapon given by Scarlett at her test shot thus I can't do shit. I'm locked in the room. Playing on Joiplay/Android. Help please.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Anyone else having a bug where the task
I found some bugs. I could get some vegetables and apples the first time for the Mara the innkeeper, but subsequent times, the vegetables and apples became non-interactable. Fiona the fisherwoman have no way of increasing her affection. Same with Zephyra. Maybe we are supposed to be able to increase this, but blowjobs during evening doesn't give any, and at night it bugs for me. This just leaves gifts for 35 gold to increase their affection, and that take a long time to grind (doing it now).
I'm having exactly the same issues - and not gonna lie, it is annoying beyond belief due to how miserly the game is with drops (1G per every 3-6 monsters, for real?) in relation to item and specially gift costs.

And even then i have been unable to unlock the "character quests" of anyone beside Diane & Ava, no matter the fact all of them have Affection 10+ (with some on Affection 20-30+).

Also, having to go back into the basement every time you want to see the ladies values is way annoying - why not show the numbers in the quest windows already?

Sorry to be a grumpy sour grape, but seriously, pretty art notwithstanding there a bunch of things that could have been arranged much better - it's annoying to keep grinding the hell out one character, what to say of half a dozen, only to find the same "nothing yet, try to get closer" message over and over again.

Last edited:

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
This game is exactly how it should be done. Devs finally becoming smarter than AI, too bad the same cannot be said for the consumers and have the same braindead discourses. Remember that one of the most famous and sold DLsite games is AI generated. People stepping up their game for real.

MCs pp too smol though, won't play lmao
If more games were actually good, and more people took the effort to edit/clean up the images bit, this whole 'AI art bad!' thing would never have been. The problem is there was an explosion of extra low effort shovelware with uncanny valley 'art' when AI art became big. The stigma around AI art in adult games exists for a very good reason. As many have said, this is an example of how you use AI art correctly.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
How ironic.

I posted the quite the same thing in a Ren'py post legitimately asking for AI Generated tag and the F95 mods believed it was troublesome for a removal.

While some members chasing clout with sarcastic responses about something asked for legit reasons.

Anyways just food for thought when you're trying to let know the mods of these threads to tag them properly :rolleyes:

may give it a try just for the sake of it
It's more likely that someone reported the post for being off-topic. You're supposed to just report the thread and tell them which tags are missing/wrong and explain why.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
All things considered, it looks pretty good and doesn't look like your average RPGM assetflip either. :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes