Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
God damn, this MTL is attrocious even by MTL's low standards. It's almost a marvel.

TheMoonMan

Sep 10, 2017
how do i get any ntr events to occur? I already got the wind stone in the mountain and I have no idea what to do

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
just from the summary alone the premise of this is hilarious. you shipwreck on an inhabited "uninhibited" island full of apparently only men before you and the random slut arrived, random slut hates your guts for no good reason until she realizes how useless she is at surviving by herself, becomes nicer to you but not really, and then she starts sleeping with all the men on the island that aren't you. how is this ntr? how is anyone supposed to feel anything for her if she starts off hating your guts and makes it very clear she isn't in a relationship with you or interested in you as a human.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
They are called petrarchan lovers.

A very famous one, kinda modernized.

Romeo: Oh Rosaline, Oh Rosaline, why won't you look my way Rosaline?
you may not know me,
or, You may even hate me,
but I will give you the moon,
the earth,
my heart,
Everything!
I left you a Valentines day present, but you thanked Tybalt for giving it to you.
though he knows he didn't give it to you, he still capitalized on it.
I know that cock blocker fucked you, but will you look my way, oh Rosaline?

Too bad NTR games you cannot do what Romeo did to Tybalt.

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
How do you get the last two events for the PC? I've got three so far. I've gone through the map but can't see any other Heart symbols for the last two. I got the Wind Stone at day 8 but if I complete now the PC ends up alone. Trying to get the "True" ending to complete all paths.

I've got:
- the lower Beach
- the waterfall
- beach at the top left of the map (where Luke is blocking the path).

May 30, 2017
How do you get the last two events for the PC? I've got three so far. I've gone through the map but can't see any other Heart symbols for the last two. I got the Wind Stone at day 8 but if I complete now the PC ends up alone. Trying to get the "True" ending to complete all paths.

I've got:
- the lower Beach
- the waterfall
- beach at the top left of the map (where Luke is blocking the path).
What was the futa content?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
just in case how to get ntr and find the others.
1) have her in the party and find the others
2) where are they. one is in the woods on the right side of the base, other one is in the mountains on the left side of the base. build the ladder. the other one is the village where you need a shove in the woods. the other one is in the left side of the village. the last one is the futa is in the cave. where you need to build iron bridge to get cross.
3) to start ntr, you need to remove her from your party. go to other campground and sleep. then you need to choose characters and after that go back to the base and open the book.
4) once you max out one of them. you get the ntr ending

Last edited:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
'Tiny areolas female'
'NTR'
*sees cuckold in the name*
well, darn, guess I should've seen that one coming :/

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes