May 9, 2020
Even if it's MTL I'd at least half expect the damn in-game options menu to be translated so I at least know what the damn save/ load options are. Ugh

One01

Feb 9, 2022
How is this Netorase? Are the main characters a couple? It doesn't say anything about that in the synopsis.

Reactions: Guravi69

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
There is NTR but it is super easy to avoid it. you can basically win the game within 6 or 7 days. You have to try really hard to get cucked basically ignore the FL and you have to choose who is doing the cucking. really hard to lose this game was hoping for a more aggressive plotline as far as your rivals. Maybe if the rivals were allowed to operate while you left the FL at base while you explore it would be more interesting but the only way for the progression of the rivals is to sleep away from the base and choose which rival to progress

Reactions: zebucetiva

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Never trust a pink head and never trust a healer. If she's both, you're cucked.

Wreggx

Aug 27, 2017
Not really NTR if you actively choose who you want to see her with. Also 20 days are way too quick tzzz its a mess.

May 9, 2020
Well, regardless of the bad MTL, the game was better than most of the survival island games I've played so far -- at least there isn't a constant time-centered rush feel to get things done or broken lust mechanics where the MC just gets raped because the boys cant control their stupid libido causing her to die forcing an end game.

The only real complaint that I feel is valid is literally aside from the MC, every single other character is an ugly bastard -- even though the game stated that one of the characters is practically a 10/10 stud, he was still an ugly bastard to me -- could've done better there because the only other visually pleasing option was the futa if you didn't choose the pure love route. All the others is just weak, made no sense as to how or why she would've found herself alone with any of them aside from the MC or the futa.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes