genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
At this point there's so many NTR games that involve being shipwrecked on some abandoned island that it could be it's own genre :')
I've only played 2 and sadly they were both underwhelming. But I'd say that the concept of an abandoned island in an NTR game has a lot of potential. I hope that someone makes a really good game to give that concept justice.

Maybe this one is it?

May 9, 2020
Meryl despised Lloyd as an adventurer who was still a beginner, but when he worked hard to gather for her sake, she forgave her him.

Now Lloyd is working for Meryl and her new friends.
Like Isekai, the genre title could be "Shipwrecked on Another Island."

In Kanji Japanese it's "Betsu no shima de nanpa shita fune"

How would I shorten it? "Mōhitotsu no shima" is shortened to just be "Another Island". Just slap NTR on the end of the title?

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I've only played 2 and sadly they were both underwhelming. But I'd say that the concept of an abandoned island in an NTR game has a lot of potential. I hope that someone makes a really good game to give that concept justice.

Maybe this one is it?
Been a while since I played it, but I think The Castaway Married Gal's Netorare Story was decent.
The only other ones I could remember are My Wife and I ~Shipwrecked on a Desert Island and Remote Island Survivors, but I got bored of both quickly. Could be that it's just a me thing, and other people like them though :p

Remote Island Survival of 1 Schoolgirl and 3 Lusty Schoolboys isn't too bad, but it's technically not NTR since they share the heroine :')

Reactions: LOL32

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
If you're going to post an MTL you gotta at least put a little bit of effort into localizing it lmao.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Maybe this one is it?
Been a while since I played it, but I think The Castaway Married Gal's Netorare Story was decent.
The only other ones I could remember are My Wife and I ~Shipwrecked on a Desert Island and Remote Island Survivors, but I got bored of both quickly. Could be that it's just a me thing, and other people like them though :p

Remote Island Survival of 1 Schoolgirl and 3 Lusty Schoolboys isn't too bad, but it's technically not NTR since they share the heroine :')
There is no NTR but Mizuki Island is a really good shipwrecked on abandoned island game.

The only decent NTR shipwrecked on abandoned island game I remember is one I can't remember the name of. You set your girlfriend's personality at the beginning of the game. So she might take 1-10 days before she jumps in the sack with the other guy on the island. I only remember because I thought it was so funny you are risking your life to find her and she can't wait one night before shacking up with other guy. Also the puzzles were interesting and the afterstories was hot.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
There is no NTR but Mizuki Island is a really good shipwrecked on abandoned island game.

The only decent NTR shipwrecked on abandoned island game I remember is one I can't remember the name of. You set your girlfriend's personality at the beginning of the game. So she might take 1-10 days before she jumps in the sack with the other guy on the island. I only remember because I thought it was so funny you are risking your life to find her and she can't wait one night before shacking up with other guy. Also the puzzles were interesting and the afterstories was hot.
A Gentle Girl and a Short Escape
to be more specific: the second one
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-gentle...pe-2-v2-00-unidentified-flying-monster.70318/

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes