EMAGREVO18

Sep 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess if you want to watch someone else play Koikatu! it's the game for you. Calling it a game though is really generous. All I'm really seeing atm is some characters that someone spent a little time moving the tiddy and ass bar sliders to the right and nothing else. I am not sure you can even call this a demo as there is no functionality, story, plot, working buttons, or solid walls. To call it generic would be at least something, this is at that early pre brainstorming phase in writing.
Well... you are not wrong. Koikatsu was a tool for me to tell a story, and if that helps to promote the game and Illusion's job, then I'll be happy.

Magicon

Nov 1, 2018
Pregnancy is in the plans for LP3... but this might take a while.
You can reveal some details, about how it will be? Only impregnation or full pregnancy with birth?
I do not hide that I have a pregnancy fetish hehe. And i would be happy with bigger family in game :p

• Haha
Reactions: Rex8501

Rex8501

Nov 26, 2018
You can reveal some details, about how it will be? Only impregnation or full pregnancy with birth?
I do not hide that I have a pregnancy fetish hehe. And i would be happy with bigger family in game :p
I'm also curious as well

EMAGREVO18

Sep 25, 2017
Well about that. I had the intention of making some of the characters at the end of LP2(Discord) to get pregnant, but I would only show them in LP3(work in progress). I wasn't thinking about making any interactions with them pregnant... but now that I am seeing interest in the matter... probably at the end of LP3.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Lost Paradise [v1.1] [EMAGREVO18] PC Compressed

Original Size: 2.26 GB
Compressed: 572 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC: |

Enjoy! :D

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Meteorites are just meteors that go through the atmosphere and land, it doesn't have to do with their size.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Gotta admit that I liked it. It's rpgm, koikatsu and not super polished, but it works. And there are plenty of scenes with an MC who isn't capitulating after cumming once.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, good effort EMAGREVO18! Worth a try for players who like shota + big knockers + harem setting.

beerguy

Jul 18, 2018
I got stuck at the part where you're supposed to make dinner for the red lady. Not sure where to do it at.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote