sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
It adds a lot of mods, one of them gives you the option to make the girls bigger.
i downloaded your character cards and added them to the character creation folder that the inital setup brings u too, but I cant find them. Also, I think the game i downloaded is only the character creation, because I dont see a campaign anywhere on the screen. Only char creation, extra and settings

EMAGREVO18

Sep 25, 2017
i downloaded your character cards and added them to the character creation folder that the inital setup brings u too, but I cant find them. Also, I think the game i downloaded is only the character creation, because I dont see a campaign anywhere on the screen. Only char creation, extra and settings
Oh.. you must have downloaded the steam Koikatsu, in the steam koikatsu page there is a link to Illusion site where you can unlock the rest of the game. for free.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Oh.. you must have downloaded the steam Koikatsu, in the steam koikatsu page there is a link to Illusion site where you can unlock the rest of the game. for free.
The only thing I see on this page ( ) is something for VR. Is this the base game I downloaded? I googled the company name but cant find a website anywhere. Def would like to figure out how to get the campaign and hopefully figure out how to use that file you posted in the discord to implement your characters into the game.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I figured out the patch along with your cards. They just showed up there once the patch installed. Where do you find all the patches like the one you mentioned earlier. Do you know of a pov patch?

EMAGREVO18

Sep 25, 2017
I figured out the patch along with your cards. They just showed up there once the patch installed. Where do you find all the patches like the one you mentioned earlier. Do you know of a pov patch?
I don't know exactly. My game does have o POV, I only need to press "Space". I'm not sure if this is a MOD.

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
First of all I want to say that the graphic quality of the game seems to me quite good and I hope that the story, little by little, is quite good, with a good balance between sex and plot. Adding incest would be pretty good, as some colleagues have commented.

For now I will try seeing new updates, good luck

Reactions: EMAGREVO18

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I don't know exactly. My game does have o POV, I only need to press "Space". I'm not sure if this is a MOD.
I dont think mine does pov with the spacebar. sometimes you can do the mode where only the hands are visible, but it doesnt go into the pov perspective. Where do you download your mods for the game from? I downloaded your characters but I think because I dont have your mods, the proportions arent correct. The asses are not nearly as big as they are in ur game.

EMAGREVO18

Sep 25, 2017
I dont think mine does pov with the spacebar. sometimes you can do the mode where only the hands are visible, but it doesnt go into the pov perspective. Where do you download your mods for the game from? I downloaded your characters but I think because I dont have your mods, the proportions arent correct. The asses are not nearly as big as they are in ur game.
found the link: . Try talking with me on Discord, I'm in there more often.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Emm, what it's that?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And yes, during night she told some like: "I don't have any relationship because people don't like muscles", excuse me, but where muscles? I see only awesom boobs and sexy hips.

Last edited:

EMAGREVO18

Sep 25, 2017
Emm, what it's that?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And yes, during night she told some like: "I don't have any relationship because people don't like muscles", excuse me, but where muscles? I see only awesom boobs and sexy hips.
Yeah, compared to the other girls she is muscular. Even though my intention was to make her hot as fuck.

TDP

Jul 4, 2018
hoping for part two soon I actually found this pretty funny really like it 9/10 (grammar)

EMAGREVO18

Sep 25, 2017
hoping for part two soon I actually found this pretty funny really like it 9/10 (grammar)
haha, thanks dude. LP2 is already available in my Discord, please take a look. And sorry about the grammar errors, English is not my native language and right now I'm working to fix these errors.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote