grandizer

Apr 1, 2021
hello dev of the game

thank you for clearing out about this game being hijab theme game
i know its not every ones cup of tea and thats why i wanna share my point regarding hijab in adult games

the whole point of wearing hijab is to cover the hair from hungry eyes because woman hair and body is sexual
once a woman cover her hair with hijab and full body cover (not streched ) in that way shes protected from hungry eyes
to a maximum percentage and without make up /but sure there are women with hijab and make up but not my point

once any part of the body cover is not covered then she will attract eyes,now if that woman wanna have sex with her
husband boyfriend or random stranger is it logic to remove her hijab

its enough hot and annoying wearing hijab and removing during sweaty sex ,
she defintly feel more comfortable losing the hijab first thing to show her beauty to the hubby/boyfriend
unlike hijab themed games where you can see the woman fully naked but shes afraid to expose the hair ???

i know this is just fantasy game and i dont mind playing games with hijab theme
but would it be better if some female character act real and lose hijab first and show her beauty ?
i personally love that ,at least thats just my point of view im sharing here with dear dev and all you crazy cool guys

love ya all

EngelKuchKuch

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2022
@grandizer

All of your points are correct.
It is to cover, hot, etc.
No mistake.

And do you know there's a fetish out there that find women wearing hijab during sex is sexy or arousing?
Even many sex workers at my local offers this kind of service, sex in hijab.
There are also thousands of sex videos, professional or amateur that tailor towards this fetish.
You can google with a keyword like 'hijab sex' and you'll find tons of pictures.

So I'm making a VN to satisfy this kind of fetish.
That's why in many of the sex scenes the women is still wearing one.

Although, there is one scene currently where one woman take off the hijab.

So to respond to your point of view,
I would say most of the sex scenes in this VN will still be catered to hijab sex.

@Dilip3519
Currently no official android version.

Last edited:

Fapinatorn

Jun 25, 2017
Why introduce a love interest who is his fathers sex slave? That scene just made me angry and sad... You should make that a skipable choice or a route where the dad doesent have sex with her. Because i think alot of people wont continue to play solely based on that. And im one of them. But thats just my opinion, maybe the majority liked it. But personally i think that was a dumb decision

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2018
MC needs to get his penis checked for cancer.

Otherwise, this looks interesting. Pretty unique theme. I understand what they are going for but it's a little funny that they can show tits and pussy but not hair. I look forward to seeing how this goes.

EngelKuchKuch

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2022
MC needs to get his penis checked for cancer.

Otherwise, this looks interesting. Pretty unique theme. I understand what they are going for but it's a little funny that they can show tits and pussy but not hair. I look forward to seeing how this goes.
It's a big and healthy penis. :rolleyes::LOL:

Why introduce a love interest who is his fathers sex slave? That scene just made me angry and sad... You should make that a skipable choice or a route where the dad doesent have sex with her. Because i think alot of people wont continue to play solely based on that. And im one of them. But thats just my opinion, maybe the majority liked it. But personally i think that was a dumb decision
Well, thank you for sharing your thought.
It is interesting reading people responses.
Many are unexpected.

Last edited:

grandizer

Apr 1, 2021
EngelKuchKuch
of course im aware of those hijab sex by brazzer sites and others hehehe
(not sure why they choose horrible po n-stars though i guess they ran out of budget)

wait a min....were they the ones who started with mia khalifah hijab sex around 2010s ?or when mia become famous ?
as far as i know its a new fetish that got popular and gained fans for hijab sex theme

i just remember back in my days when nun-exploitation movies became a famous and i started collecting them on vhs
(i still have them on the shelf i might watch one right after this ,it bring good memories hehe )

oh yeah im all for the legging suggestion as well that would by awesome to see
down the road in your next updates mr engelkuchkuch

EngelKuchKuch

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2022
Releasing a DAZ3d Asset for my patrons of Corrupted Engel Tier and above.
EKK dForce Breast-long Hijab for Genesis 9
Note: Currently it can only be used for character

Hijab Promo1.jpg

Hijab Promo3.jpg
This is a special hijab asset, because basically you can't find any on the market, most of them are neck-long hijabs.

Tuqba, a character in my visual novel wear this too. In fact the images above are Tuqba.

EngelKuchKuch

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2022
Public Released

Update date: 24 September 2023
Version : 28Aug2023
Changelog: The story continues

Download:
Google

Mega

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAndAshes-2023.08.28
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I hope the dev will develop a maid path which she will not be forced by the dad to take her virginity.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes