EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1687777415981.png

Overview:
Mr. Knox - the Head of Elmwood University has released a support program to motivate the students in a certain faculty. The program allows any student who get the highest score in a test may fuck the professor who made the test. In this visual novel there will be 5 female professors that can be fucked in different story paths. This is a work in progress.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-16
Release Date: 2024-01-07
Developer: EngelKuchKuch
Censored: No
Version: 7Jan2024
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Android: - - - -

Before the remake

bg465.jpg screenshot0007.png bg327.jpg bg332.jpg bg344.jpg bg354.jpg screenshot0004.png bg379.jpg bg325.jpg bg483.jpg screenshot0002.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0006.png bg341.png bg408.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAndAshes-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: WakamoSato

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
Hm. None of the choices in the game matter, since the game tells you to pick a different path. I hope further development will add content to those choices, or remove the choices altogether if no content for them will be written.

I am reminded of a Henry Ford quote about the Model T Ford: "You can buy the car in whatever colour you want, so long as it is black."

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2018
Bruh, i'm sure i've played this game before and it had more content. The kid fucked his teacher because she wanted it in one path and they were caught by the Janitor or another professor, idk.

Reactions: Ereso72

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
Bruh, i'm sure i've played this game before and it had more content. The kid fucked his teacher because she wanted it in one path and they were caught by the Janitor or another professor, idk.
considering that this thread was requested by the game dev themselves, it could be a stolen game. You remember the name of it?

EngelKuchKuch

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2022
Please sir can I have a Mac version :cry:
Well, I made it with Tyrano Builder. The software requires a Mac to export it as a mac version and I don't have a mac.
I'm not sure why the software like that.
Renpy can do it without a mac.
But Renpy needs more typing than Tyrano, meanwhile Tyrano more of click and drag.
That way I can focus on the story and art, instead of the programming side.
It's a trade of.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Gabaw
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes