Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Question: Is there a way to corrupt? Or is it purely non-corruption? Like are their choices in this or is it essentially a VN?
Nop, no corruption route in this game, sorry man.

So, since one of the mods saw fit to not only delete my review for violating the rule about not mentioning other games (even though there's a review live right now that mentions the same game I did...) but also refused to post the revised review that the mod said they would put up and lock me out of reviewing this game at all, I'll just post the revised review here:
Ahh, God... Okay, man, I get it. You didn't like the game and everything. There is always something out there that you will like, you don't have to worry.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Nop, no corruption route in this game, sorry man.

Ahh, God... Okay, man, I get it. You didn't like the game and everything. There is always something out there that you will like, you don't have to worry.
Don't listen to him, just do your thing, its awesome.

Reactions: llat-2

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Airell haven't played in a while i see the UI changed abit and other stuff well done! I like it :)
Keep at it Airell.

Reactions: Airell

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Untitled.jpg
I have seen dozens of these where the text is obscured.
Also:
*Why can I not finish claiming Selena. I have my castle. I have space. I have the will and sex drive*

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
View attachment 3683245
I have seen dozens of these where the text is obscured.
Also:
*Why can I not finish claiming Selena. I have my castle. I have space. I have the will and sex drive*
Text-boxes are new, I'm still working on the adjustments, man. I ask for a little patience, please. But thanks for pointing this out to me... I'll try to find a fix soon. What's your resolution?

Ahh and Selena will be the focus of the next release.

Airell haven't played in a while i see the UI changed abit and other stuff well done! I like it :)
Keep at it Airell.

Did we need to make a new game?
It is not mandatory, unless you want to play again or your saves are very old. (5 or more versions back)

Reactions: caju

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Text-boxes are new, I'm still working on the adjustments, man. I ask for a little patience, please. But thanks for pointing this out to me... I'll try to find a fix soon. What's your resolution?
I am Mr. Patience. :cool:
I use whatever resolution works best. Multiple monitors and video cards.
I guess if I had to pick a favorite 1280x1024

Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I am Mr. Patience. :cool:
I use whatever resolution works best. Multiple monitors and video cards.
I guess if I had to pick a favorite 1280x1024
The best solution I thought of would be a mousehover effect, expanding the box if there is more dialog to be displayed. But there are always mobile users... If you guys have any suggestions... I'll be grateful.

Reactions: caju

caju

Oct 5, 2017
The best solution I thought of would be a mousehover effect, expanding the box if there is more dialog to be displayed. But there are always mobile users... If you guys have any suggestions... I'll be grateful.
Hey? It's been 6 minutes... Is it fixed yet? :ROFLMAO:

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017

Ahh and Selena will be the focus of the next release.

It is not mandatory, unless you want to play again or your saves are very old. (5 or more versions back)
1717005309692.png

We have a problem.
After first sex scene with rasha i get this.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Just a reminder, guys. I can't post fixes on every site I'm on, I mostly do it on our Discord server. Therefore, I always invite everyone to participate and join us, this makes everything much faster and easier.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Gilford looks around. He teases you, even though you know well how things work with Inn owners. oon you see Amy approaching, carrying some more dirty glasses. She leaves everything on the counter next to Gilford, and the old man sighs.
Missing S
------
You say, realizing there is no alternative option. The fact is, your castle needs maintenance, and Khae and his team can only do that with the proper materials and labor, and you can't wait.
Khae and HIS team?
------
You say, making Gwen smile and blush a little bit. She try to say something, but at this point, you are interrupted by one of Khae's men.
She tries to say something
-----
Gwen looks at the ceiling, the traditional decor, and the books. Everything match this young mage's personality well.
Everything matches this young mage's personality well.
-----
Untitled.jpg
------
Untitled.jpg
-----
Untitled.jpg Wrong person talking and picture

Last edited:

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Battle sex scenes were removed from the game at the request of our patrons, to maintain game/protagonist coherence, and to focus the effort on the main girls.
i was gonna type why there isn't any sex after battle anymore and i see this.
Wow i'm lost for words. What a retarded decision by them ngl, I'll be completely honest.
what does "maintain game/protagonist coherence" even mean??? You already wrote why and how it was happening and everything.
Insanity.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes