Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
i was gonna type why there isn't any sex after battle anymore and i see this.
Wow i'm lost for words. What a retarded decision by them ngl, I'll be completely honest.
what does "maintain game/protagonist coherence" even mean??? You already wrote why and how it was happening and everything.
Insanity.
The issue is that the MC doesn't take any girl casually, wanting all sexable girls to be unique girls and belonging to him.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
The issue is that the MC doesn't take any girl casually, wanting all sexable girls to be unique girls and belonging to him.
you know what, stopping to think about it, it is a good choice.
I can understand why supporters will vote for it.
it makes the relationship more meaningful and further breaks away from the notion that this is just a coc clone.

Reactions: Airell

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Im not getting any prego scenes with Renee. Anybody else?
& i think there is something wrong with her and her moving to the sky castle. When you go on a date or intimate with her you will end up in her store instead of the castle.

Do not more Renee to sky castle. It will bug her that make her infinite pregnant duration.
ffs lost all progress now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Don't know if dev here but I think i play this game once and not make it far and i seem to lost the save. I thinking of coming back again and wonder that are there harem scene? like ton of women serving you and sex part you can choose to rub PP in many places like some game?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
Untitled.jpg
Also: same page

Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
Untitled.jpg

And since day 2, when I claimed Usanna, the battle circle has been telling me I can only fight once every 24 hours.
Day 15 still cannot use battle circle

Last edited:

steenbok

Jun 9, 2018
First meeting with Karilya and Renelis. Wrong pictures and name with text-boxes. Second meeting with Karilya and Renelis, again. First meeting with Usanna. Text-boxes are good, but a lot of with the wrong picture and name.

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
anyone else has problems with katherine not showing up in codex?
A little more detail, please. And if possible, send your save.

& i think there is something wrong with her and her moving to the sky castle. When you go on a date or intimate with her you will end up in her store instead of the castle.

Do not more Renee to sky castle. It will bug her that make her infinite pregnant duration.
I'll make a fix...

Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
View attachment 3686244
Also: same page

Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
View attachment 3686252

And since day 2, when I claimed Usanna, the battle circle has been telling me I can only fight once every 24 hours.
Day 15 still cannot use battle circle
Fixed, except the battle circle bug, which I couldn't reproduce. Can you send your save? Will check...

First meeting with Karilya and Renelis. Wrong pictures and name with text-boxes. Second meeting with Karilya and Renelis, again. First meeting with Usanna. Text-boxes are good, but a lot of with the wrong picture and name.
It should be resolved now... Check quickfix.

All of you, make sure to get the fix build.

Last edited:
Reactions: caju

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017

Fixed your save. Be sure of taking the quickfix...

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Fixed, except the battle circle bug, which I couldn't reproduce. Can you send your save? Will check...
Loading a save allowed me into the battle circle.
Then the strange happened... Everything else is normal except for the day which went from Day 19 to Day 2.
But the battle circle is unlocked. It is probably just me with some one time thing.
Untitled.jpg I would not even bother unless someone else has an issue.

• Thinking Face

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Then the strange happened... Everything else is normal except for the day which went from Day 19 to Day 2.
But the battle circle is unlocked. It is probably just me with some one time thing.
View attachment 3688315 I would not even bother unless someone else has an issue.
I tried to check this, but I couldn't reproduce your issue, man.

Zaan

Feb 19, 2018
Not sure if it's just me but when Rasha moved in she disappears, Can take her to the castle get the conversation with Rasha and Violith, but she never claims a bedroom.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Untitled.jpg
After Fallville bandits... Full bag and old equipment are okay to take but chest leads to a dead end with no way out except reload Airell

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Untitled.jpg
This whole conversation (which continues more than shown) Katherine is supposed to be talking but it shows Lorraine's picture and name

*edit* Now that Rasha lives at Skystone, am I forever doomed to have hundreds of wolf pelts with no place to sell them?
Her replacements apparently havent been told to buy them.

Untitled.jpg Something very wrong here

Last edited:

steenbok

Jun 9, 2018
I'm going to play version 3.14 again. The text boxes are good, but because there are so many wrong ones it is no longer fun to play. I will wait for version 3.16, hopefully the problems with the text boxes will be solved by then.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Not sure if it's just me but when Rasha moved in she disappears, Can take her to the castle get the conversation with Rasha and Violith, but she never claims a bedroom.
Known bug. Lend me your save, I can fix dat.

View attachment 3688315 I would not even bother unless someone else has an issue.
I double checked but couldn't reproduce this man... Honestly, I'm sorry. Which browser are you using?

View attachment 3688747
After Fallville bandits... Full bag and old equipment are okay to take but chest leads to a dead end with no way out except reload Airell
Fixed...

Added the option to sell pelts to another NPC in Garakh. I thought I did it... My mind hasn't been very good in the last month. Will upload that

Reactions: caju and Ssato243

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I was surprised by a day of heavy bugunting yesterday, but today I finally started creating Selena's content. Hehehe, the flood didn't kill me and I'll follow up for another update soon. Soon too, it will be L&C's 3 year anniversary.

Guys, I you will never get rid of me. 1717279680768.png

Zaan

Feb 19, 2018
Known bug. Lend me your save, I can fix dat.
Few days delayed, my bad. Should mention the save is in Rasha's home just before you take her to the castle. Not sure where you needed it saved at.

Last edited:

steenbok

Jun 9, 2018
I'm on day 10 and having breakfast in the castle kitchen. Astana is also present. Is this a bug because I haven't done the astana heart mission yet.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes