Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Alright guys, a few words of news... Firstly, the most chaotic month of my life is over, and I'm emerging from the chaos. I'm home again, and I can get back to my usual rhythm! Of course, only after you've finished a huge cleaning... A flood causes a bloody mess.

But about the next update... Ver 0.3.16b is focused on Selena, and new parental events with Renee and her kiddos. Yes, we need to fill the game with more love and fatherly things, because that is simply the loveliest thing in existence and we need that to live. xD

But about Selena, you know that I really like showing an organized list of things. After Selena, Renee and our kids, our destination will probably be Agatha's pregnancy storyline, finally... But for now, here, guys!

Ver 0.3.16b Plans & Road
  • Selena introduction to Skystone, routine and dialogue
  • Date Events (Relationship Variations)
  • First Special Event (Bathing together... Something special... She loves hot baths...)
  • Sixtynine
  • Thighjob
  • Blowjob
  • Bath Events
  • Boob job
  • Foot Massage
  • Spend time together
  • Special parenting event with Renee and her kiddos (Lovely... Incredibly kind... You'll see)
  • Gwen 69 artwork
  • Selena boobjob artwork (Bathing... Of course...)
  • Kali Artwork
  • An extra commissioned artwork for a kiddo, let's decide which...
  • Another special artwork for the game's anniversary
And as a very sweet little artistic flavor... We have our kiddos... Devyn and Kali... The wolf siblings... It moves me to see them like this...

1718007425833.png

Without wanting to give deadlines, guys. But I have a good amount of work ahead... Maybe next Sunday, if all the polishing/testing happens quickly enough, we'll have the live release.

Reactions: Ssato243 and caju

Tichondrias

Jul 11, 2017
I spoke with Rasha in the tent after completing all the events for the orc village and she invited me to her house but when I go into it after she done working she's not in there no matter how long I wait, am I missing something or did I get a bug?

Nihil30

Feb 13, 2018
Edit: the problem is with the Mega upload - it's corrupted and much smaller than it should be. Leaving the original report in case others run into the same issue. The solution is to download from one of the other links.

Trying to start a new game, two issues so far:

When extracting, I get
Code:
Data error : LoveAndCorruption - v0.3.15 Public\img\characters\Renee\Renee-Nude.webp
During the intro when trying to click "Next" on the page that starts with " Just a couple of hours later " I get a popup:
Code:
Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: CanvasRenderingContext2D.drawImage: Passed-in image is "broken".
Let me know if you need the full stack trace and I'll scrub my name from it. The game stops working after this. I tried with and without the patch linked in the first post.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2020
Honestly when you have a story this poorly written done in the second person I think it chafes pretty frequently. "You don't want to mistreat her" -- gah. It's just a way of telling a narrative, but it feels like you're telling me what I ought to think. And I regularly think the opposite. Maybe I do want to mistreat her.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Honestly when you have a story this poorly written done in the second person I think it chafes pretty frequently. "You don't want to mistreat her" -- gah. It's just a way of telling a narrative, but it feels like you're telling me what I ought to think. And I regularly think the opposite. Maybe I do want to mistreat her.
Alright man, so you didn't like a sentence, me too. I took the suggestion and changed it... The rest you said is simply useless. I will only take what is constructive in this comment, unless you want to enlighten us with your superior wisdom.

But as I usually say, you will always find something out there that will satisfy your taste, relax.

it triggered after castle defense quest, wich i thought was weird since you meet her so early in the game
Some events/stories have specific times to occur, sorry.

I'm on day 10 and having breakfast in the castle kitchen. Astana is also present. Is this a bug because I haven't done the astana heart mission yet.
Fixed.

Few days delayed, my bad. Should mention the save is in Rasha's home just before you take her to the castle. Not sure where you needed it saved at.
Fixed your save... Found a little bug, man. Sorry about that... And also for the delay. This forum has become more and more difficult to be on these days.

Reactions: archedio

Farhan124

Feb 18, 2020
Airell
love your game. happy that you decided to make a faithful Mc and only wish you success.
just have a small criticism. aren't the lines a bit too repetitive between mc and lovers? I mean I understand we are supposed to be a good character and do our best for everyone ,but saying you want to give everyone everything again and again feels a bit robotic.
Finally, are there any plans for adding incest? asking to make sure.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes