WinterDecorum

Jan 8, 2021
Fixed! Now, I got this... Thank you very much for your help. I had made a big list of secondary effects in 0.2.10, but it seems that some details were a little out of place.

This won't happen again, I hope. I'm going to reup v0.2.10 with the lightest images and all the tweaks and bugfixes I've found so far.

Thanks for the help, guys. Honestly.

Hey just noticed another potential issue. When I look at the character section it shows my current attack power as -120. Unsure what caused it as just noticed it or if that is intended but usually negative numbers is bad in my experience. If you would like the save feel free to shoot me a message.

Thanks

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
yes
but where can i clean ?
A word of advice: You can clear browser data, but if you do, save all your most important saves to disc. When you clear browser data, all saves from all twine games are deleted.

Edit: Another tip: F12 Developer tools on the right side of Elements, Console etc... find "More Tabs", select "Application", then goto "Local Storage", expand, find the ones you don't need and delete.

Last edited:
Reactions: kidderyao

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
A word of advice: You can clear browser data, but if you do, save all your most important saves to disc. When you clear browser data, all saves from all twine games are deleted.

Edit: Another tip: F12 Developer tools on the right side of Elements, Console etc... find "More Tabs", select "Application", then goto "Local Storage", expand, find the ones you don't need and delete.
thank
choice cookie history or what?
because F12 delete not much
I want clean all twin Local Storage

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
thank
choice cookie history or what?
because F12 delete not much
I want clean all Local Storage
Clean cookies, yes. As I said, if you clear your browser data, all twine data/saves will be deleted. (Be careful not to lose your saves, save this to disk before clearing cookies)

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Is there a fix for the negative stats glitch? I've currently got -39 agility and -162 attack power
Thanks to favori's help, I was able to resolve this bug in the code. This will no longer happen from now on, especially with the reforms in the side effects list.
I have uploaded to the front page with important corrections and image compression.
I can correct your status for you, just need to send your save.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Version 0.2.10 is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch online version -

Version 0.2.11 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty ver -

All changelogs -

giantboss

Aug 10, 2016
the way in which the protagonist's mother is described on several occasions in a sexual way, would make you think that you can have sexual relations with her, terrible disappointment to discover that is not the case, i know patreon it's aggainst incest but maybe the dev could in the future release a different version uncensored or a special code to unlock the full version,etc

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
Thanks to favori's help, I was able to resolve this bug in the code. This will no longer happen from now on, especially with the reforms in the side effects list.
I have uploaded to the front page with important corrections and image compression.
I can correct your status for you, just need to send your save.
Here ya go, good sir

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Wiki updated. Guys, a question... Is the wiki being useful to you? I spend a considerable amount of time to keep it nice and up to date. I want to know if the effort is being really useful.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Wiki updated. Guys, a question... Is the wiki being useful to you? I spend a considerable amount of time to keep it nice and up to date. I want to know if the effort is being really useful.
I do use the wiki when new romance lines are added for girls (so that I do not miss anything). It is also useful to look up past information on quests and/or characters (also, max number of kids per girl).

Edit: Discord link does not seem to be working ("Whoops unable to accept invite"?)

Last edited:
Reactions: Airell

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have not used it since I have not played in several months but when I was playing I used it all the time.
Will use it again once I start playing again just waiting on more pregnancy content all the way around.

hermitian

Mar 11, 2020
I would say it's quite helpful, especially to those people who missed a couple of updates.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes