Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Why are we forced to have sex Violith? is there a option to reject her?
Story wise. Violith is the protag's servant, magically connected to him when he becomes lord of Skystone. His kind personality is also a reason.

flossy123

Jun 7, 2017
Story wise. Violith is the protag's servant, magically connected to him when he becomes lord of Skystone. His kind personality is also a reason.
And the gameplay reason? Why do we need a ugly rock monster guarding our castle? Can't we have a polite knightly way of telling her to fuck off? It just seems up till this point we had pretty good options to choose whether we wanted a relationship with a character or not than Violith and Gwen come along.... Though tbf Gwen at the very least can largely be ignored once her tutorial is over.

edit: I like to add I'm not trying to be a jerk or be overly hostile. and in the large scheme of things it doesn't really matter. it just felt kinda jarring when she just start going down on you and you no option to say no. I just really don't like forced consensual relationships in video games if that makes any sense.

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Just sharing Luna's new card and outfit, I decided to do a little rework on it... I really like this wolfgirl.

Luna card.png

And the gameplay reason? Why do we need a ugly rock monster guarding our castle? Can't we have a polite knightly way of telling her to fuck off? It just seems up till this point we had pretty good options to choose whether we wanted a relationship with a character or not than Violith and Gwen come along.... Though tbf Gwen at the very least can largely be ignored once her tutorial is over.

edit: I like to add I'm not trying to be a jerk or be overly hostile. and in the large scheme of things it doesn't really matter. it just felt kinda jarring when she just start going down on you and you no option to say no. I just really don't like forced consensual relationships in video games if that makes any sense.
Hmm, do you want to suggest that I add a trigger to the beginning of Violith's route, quite clearly? If you're suggesting this, I might consider adding it, but that's for the next releases.

I never thought anyone would bother with our cute gargoyle... It surprised me.

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys, some news... As you're used to: New directions. The next release will be 0.2.12, and I'll keep working on reworks of old game content.

In short: The star of the next release will be Khae, and to a lesser extent, a new character. I'm still thinking about her dynamic... she'll be the first romanceable half-elf.

Khae was one of the romances I created very early on in the game, and it's going to renew itself, and have a lot more content... And after that, eventually, Rinny. The dynamics of 3rd party relationships are very interesting to explore.

My plans for Khae...
  • Revise and rework everything necessary!
  • Khae dating scene
  • First night together
  • New dialogs - Variations as boyfriend
  • Dinner and first warm night...
  • Missionary repeable
  • Cowgirl repeable
  • Doggystyle repeable
  • Sleep together
    • --- Sixtynine special (Maybe facefuck... Im thinking about that...)
  • Bathing together
    • --- Doggystyle at bathtub
    • --- Spend some time together
  • Add unique variants for Khae at the sex system!
  • Think about the artworks for Khae...
    • --- I'm open to suggestions.

Note: I wanted to add a small preview of our new artwork: Luna bathing. But my artist won't start this work until tomorrow, sorry. xP

Reactions: coretex

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hello, my save got a -95 Agi, and want now I someone can help me with that. Thanks.
Fixed. Sorry about that, this was a bug, but it's been fixed in the public version so it won't happen again.

seems odd but alright aside from my post its pretty cool game so far anyways
Thank you, I'm glad to see people enjoying it.

Reactions: str8up

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, are you guys enjoying the reworks? I think it's essential, because my standard today is very different from what it was when I started... But tha't's my vision as a dev.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Guys, are you guys enjoying the reworks? I think it's essential, because my standard today is very different from what it was when I started... But tha't's my vision as a dev.
Its been awhile since I played some of it, but from I remember, I think it has improved (more romantic and a bit more character building before the sex scenes).

flossy123

Jun 7, 2017
where did you get the idea that she is ugly?
It's mostly the fact up until that point you have been aloud to say no to be people who want to have sex with you and that kinda erch me.. that and kinda is just forced in your party,castle harem or whatever you call it and that kind of mechanic bothered me ever since i played ff7 when i was little( fuck you cait sith).

As for the ugly part. i dunno the whole rock monster waifu has never done anything for me and whole fact she's steril
( impregnation is like whole reason I got into this game) kinda killed it for me. Don't have a problem if You or anyone else likes or loves her and I don't want her removed or anything. I just want a option to opt out.

favori

Jul 11, 2022
Wiki updated. Guys, a question... Is the wiki being useful to you? I spend a considerable amount of time to keep it nice and up to date. I want to know if the effort is being really useful.
Yes. Only thanks the wiki was I able to find information about all characters, quests, sex interactions and game mechanics. For example, the tutorial in game about enchantment doesn't explain the mechanics of enchantment as well as the same info in wiki.

Hmm, do you want to suggest that I add a trigger to the beginning of Violith's route, quite clearly? If you're suggesting this, I might consider adding it, but that's for the next releases.
I never thought anyone would bother with our cute gargoyle... It surprised me.
Adding that trigger would be a good idea. Because it's really not nice to see her in Master's bedroom uninvited, while we're trying to build relationships with other characters.
And it would be nice to add choice to deny Luna's relationship at the end of her romance quest. Not only because she's a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
selfish person, troll and has a primitive mindset ("a man should", "fight for me like a thing", "you're one of the men in my list"), but also because there's potentially a way to start relationships with other lupines (the chief's sister). And the lupine city is only accessed during the passage of Luna's romance quest.

Reactions: Airell

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
Odd request but could we ever get a toggle for the furry heroines having humanoid hair? I'd prefer if I could select it so they didn't.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Night, guys. It's time for some news... Well, first of all, I have all of Khae's current content reviewed and properly polished. Khae's new home map ready to receive the girls' routine and new events.

Breaking news: 0.2.12 will also feature a complete Ghorza rework.

Yes, our cute slave girl needs rework.
She was the first slave I made in a long time... And it was time to pay attention to her. And that being done, I would say 90% of Ghorza's content has been rewritten and polished, and very little is currently missing.
Of course, I've added some new stuff to it too... A short list.

Ghorza stuff
  • Dating events, you can take her out for dinner and wine in Ardass
  • New dialogues and routine in the castle
  • First night together... Special cowgirl
  • cowgirl rewritten
  • rewritten lotus
  • Revised unique interactions for her in the sex system
  • missionary rewrite
  • Added boobjob
  • Added taste the cherry
There will be a few more things, of course... The dating ends in wine and a long hot night. Special event... And review the contents of the bath.

After that, add all of Khae's new content. about 11 scenes, dating, and the girls' routine... plus some new artwork. Bottom line: 0.2.12 is going to be way bigger than I planned.

I can't offer a release date, deadlines are fatal... And unforeseen things happen. I will release this when our girls content is complete, polished and bug free.

A little early, but a little teaser... There's going to be much, much more content with Khae. Watch me...
1674787436175.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the poll!

The poll came to an end, and the result was the opposite for gay/lesbian content. This is highly balanced though... The reason for the poll was because of a proposal from my artist.

They are interested in giving more attention to our male characters. As you know, there are men in the game, and they have content and artwork. Since I'm not into gay content, I don't create that kind of content so I can't write this with the quality/detail due.

This would be a series of voluntary storylines, through submission. Let's see what our artist will decide seeing such a result...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extras...

And to end the post, I want to introduce the new menu style. I'm especially proud of it now, it's so much prettier.

imagem_2023-01-26_235659391.png imagem_2023-01-26_235720140.png

Reactions: mrttao

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Ohh, and btw, as of v0.2.12, I'll reserve space in the game credits for those who kindly and regularly contribute. Proofreading, bug hunting, contributions... All of this is very valuable, guys.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
They are interested in giving more attention to our male characters. As you know, there are men in the game, and they have content and artwork. Since I'm not into gay content, I don't create that kind of content so I can't write this with the quality/detail due.

This would be a series of voluntary storylines, through submission. Let's see what our artist will decide seeing such a result...
What do you mean by "through submission" (like a request or like male domination)?
Also, under genre, you have that gay content would never be added.
1674791592477.png

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
What do you mean by "through submission" (like a request or like male domination)?
Also, under genre, you have that gay content would never be added.
View attachment 2342701
Yes. Specifically about gay/lesb content, I don't intend to add this by my hand ever because I'm not into it, and I can't create quality content about something I don't consume.

Having said that, I refer to contributions. As I said, in the specific case of this poll, it was an offer from my artist to write gay content to the game's male characters. This also refers to any other possible future contributions.

They would write it, and I would just implement it in Love and Corruption, or other sidegames.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Right... I will add unique stuff for Khae to the sex system. Hmm... Do you guys like the sex system? I'm thinking of adding some artwork to it, at least for the unique girls.

Our girls already have content unique to them, so... I'm pondering how I can spice it up using artwork if that's worth it.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes