Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Is the walkthrough the same as the current game?
According to the walkthrough, you can have sex with Belle.
The in-game codex says (Belle's romance route limit for now...).
But I only get a boob job.
The wiki is always updated to the latest version, i.e. the Patron version.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hmm, new year and new energies! Well, last year was... I didn't count, but several hundred hours put into the game. And so... Some news, guys. First of all, happy new year everyone (A bit late, sorry xP).

I want to share the progress of the thing so far... Basically, Renee's pregnancy line is completely ready. Scenes and interactions with the kids. That was a huge job, her content increased 2x. This is all because I take pregnancy seriously, really. It would be easier to do this in a more concise way, as I see other devs doing. I understand where they're coming from, but it's not how I do things.

Question: Why not release it now!? We want more pregnancy!
Answer: Because I am expanding Usanna's content.

Yes, Usanna. As I said I would, and it is being done. C'mon, guys. Usanna was the first romance storyline I did in the game, and she didn't even have foreplay and soft romantic hot stuff like tittyjobs or *maybe* footjob.

That won't be a problem anymore. I expanded her storyline a bit with 2 small microquests, and... Weeeell...

My goal!
  • Tittyjob (Unique and repeatable)
  • bath spend time (Prggo and non-preggo. Cute...)
  • Bath footjob/handjob
  • Taste her (Female oral)
  • Preggo tittyjob
  • Preggo fem. oral (Of course...)
As I create the game, I learn things and gradually improve my way of working. And as you all know, I have a little addiction to reworking past content.

It will probably take a week to create and polish everything. I don't like to do deadlines, but I'm aiming for next Sunday. I have a lot of testing and polishing to do after I finish creating Usanna's stuff, so I can't promise 100% accuracy... But as I did from the beginning: My best.

A little teaser, by the way. I like to leave some beautiful art preview.

1672641036222.png

Note: Would you like to see an Usanna footjob? If you want to suggest, feel free.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Uhh, v0.2.10 was leaked while I'm polishing v0.2.11... Well, it can't be helped. But it's time, guys. If anyone has saves to share, I want to test compatibility with previous versions.

Thanks to anyone who can share.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asia Argento

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Uhh, v0.2.10 was leaked while I'm polishing v0.2.11... Well, it can't be helped. But it's time, guys. If anyone has saves to share, I want to test compatibility with previous versions.

Thanks to anyone who can share.
Here you go (and if you could indent the changelog to make it a bit more readable, that would be helpful).

Reactions: Airell

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
That farm is going to be quite cramp once the MC starts breeding them; might need to add a nursery.
Overall, I liked the update, and we got more Belle time. The group scene was also better than I was expecting.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
v0.2.10... Guys, it's been a while since I asked this... How long on average is your gameplay time? I like to keep the numbers up to date.

That farm is going to be quite cramp once the MC starts breeding them; might need to add a nursery.
Overall, I liked the update, and we got more Belle time. The group scene was also better than I was expecting.
Thanks for the corrections. It is a privilege to have engaged players. And yes, I expanded the map again thinking about future scenes and the pregnancy line for both of our girls.

I want to add scenes at the lake, too...

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
v0.2.10... Guys, it's been a while since I asked this... How long on average is your gameplay time? I like to keep the numbers up to date.
Each update takes me around 30 minutes to an hour, so since there have been about 6 updates since last time, probably 18 - 20 hours now.

Will it ever be possible to travel with our fighting companions (take Ellaryel and fight wolves with her for example)?

• Thinking Face

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Each update takes me around 30 minutes to an hour, so since there have been about 6 updates since last time, probably 18 - 20 hours now.

Will it ever be possible to travel with our fighting companions (take Ellaryel and fight wolves with her for example)?
He is accompanied by companions at some events/quests... Our protag dynamic is more "lone wolf", but that's something I could implement at some point in the future in a more open way, yes.

We haven't even left Vallia to see the other kingdoms yet. Lots to see and do...

favori

Jul 11, 2022
Hi. After fighting in Ancient Forest and awakening in Lyra palace, I got level up and my agility self-decreased to -2. Before it was 12. Bug or a feature?

• Thinking Face

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hi. After fighting in Ancient Forest and awakening in Lyra palace, I got level up and my agility self-decreased to -2. Before it was 12. Bug or a feature?
Fixed. I'm not sure how this was done... You were running the latest version, right?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks.
Not exactly. I'm on version 0.2.10.
This is the latest version, yes. But I can't find anything else in the code that can cause this. What browser are you using?
If the issue isn't a bug caused by the browser, I'll need to dig deeper into the code...

favori

Jul 11, 2022
This is the latest version, yes. But I can't find anything else in the code that can cause this. What browser are you using?
If the issue isn't a bug caused by the browser, I'll need to dig deeper into the code...
The browser is non-standard — Librewolf.
I think bug was triggered by casting Evelyn's buffs on herself. She had boosting herself on agility for two turns in a row.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
The browser is non-standard — Librewolf.
I think bug was triggered by casting Evelyn's buffs on herself. She had boosting herself on agility for two turns in a row.
I believe I found the bug. Thanks for pointing that out, it was a very subtle thing from special story combat.

WinterDecorum

Jan 8, 2021
Fixed. I'm not sure how this was done... You were running the latest version, right?

I actually have this same issue but it went down to -30 I am not sure what caused it but I noticed it after skystone when I hit -20ish and it just kept going down post felise questline. I fixed my own save using save edit so no need to really do anything. Figured I'd just count in my own experience as well.

favori

Jul 11, 2022
I believe I found the bug. Thanks for pointing that out, it was a very subtle thing from special story combat.
That's good news.
Just in case, I'll upload two saves, where before and after battle triggered bug. Agility self-decreased to 7. Before it was 11.

• Red Heart

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I actually have this same issue but it went down to -30 I am not sure what caused it but I noticed it after skystone when I hit -20ish and it just kept going down post felise questline. I fixed my own save using save edit so no need to really do anything. Figured I'd just count in my own experience as well.
That's good news.
Just in case, I'll upload two saves, where before and after battle triggered bug. Agility self-decreased to 7. Before it was 11.
Fixed! Now, I got this... Thank you very much for your help. I had made a big list of secondary effects in 0.2.10, but it seems that some details were a little out of place.

This won't happen again, I hope. I'm going to reup v0.2.10 with the lightest images and all the tweaks and bugfixes I've found so far.

Thanks for the help, guys. Honestly.

Reactions: favori
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes