kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
Guys, it's done. Ver 0.2.10 is alive at last. Lots of polish, new additions for Belle and Eileen, and Violith reworks. With that, v0.2.9 becomes public for anyone who wants to try it.

Version 0.2.9 is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch online version -

Version 0.2.10 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty ver -
Where can i go to Brightstand?
0.2.8>0.2.9
edit: never mind i found my castle & sky stone new locate

Last edited:

DrakeNot

Oct 11, 2020
there seems to be a bug, after completing Luna's quest, there is star at the castle entrance but it wont trigger

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
Luna will be at the Lean Plate every night after finishing her guild tasks.
BUT what time? i can't meet her
I help them

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Luna will be at the Lean Plate every night after finishing her guild tasks.
BUT what time? i can't meet her
I help them
After 6 pm.

there seems to be a bug, after completing Luna's quest, there is star at the castle entrance but it wont trigger
Could you elaborate a little more and send your save, pls? If it's a bug, I'll do a quickfix right now.

Reactions: kidderyao

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
If anyone is in trouble, I've added all the info to the wiki. After successfully helping Luna with her tribe, you should check in on Arya and then watch her final scene at the Inn.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Just to be clear regarding the poll, are you considering letting the player become a futa or is it simply regarding more NPC futa's?

Also see you have artwork now, very nice~
The poll refers to futa girls, partners for the protag. Slaves and followers. It's a curiosity of mine to know if our small audience would appreciate this kind of hyperfuta.

Awright, cool. Wanted to say my piece cuz adding them can potentially lead to other fetishes I dislike. Futa's tend to have a higher libido, much bigger cock and are just... well sexually superior to guys in a lot of these games? Rather not have humiliation, sharing/NTR and Dr Phil "who's the father??" content.
When it comes to hyperfutas, girls with horsecocks or similar things, this is quite possible. But I'm just figuring out what our audience likes for now.

Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
The poll refers to futa girls, partners for the protag. Slaves and followers. It's a curiosity of mine to know if our small audience would appreciate this kind of hyperfuta.

When it comes to hyperfutas, girls with horsecocks or similar things, this is quite possible. But I'm just figuring out what our audience likes for now.
Yeah. I thought as much. Testing the waters & all. Pretty sure we all know how the poll will go given the popularity of TiTs/CoC.

Can you give players an option to completely disable futa content if you decide to add it?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Yeah. I thought as much. Testing the waters & all. Pretty sure we all know how the poll will go given the popularity of TiTs/CoC.

Can you give players an option to completely disable futa content if you decide to add it?
I would hardly decide to add this. Even though it has a wide audience and would generate a lot of support, I'm still creating my game out of passion, and writing content I don't like would just take away from that passion... Creating the game would become torture rather than pleasure.

I am not Fenoxo.

Having someone who is superior to the MC sounds like a recipe for disaster (that is a common theme in games with bad stuff).
I agree 100%.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Would futa content mean we can be an futas
Hell maybe we can already, haven't played this in ages, legit don't remember. Tags say no tho

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I would hardly decide to add this. Even though it has a wide audience and would generate a lot of support, I'm still creating my game out of passion, and writing content I don't like would just take away from that passion... Making creating the game a torture instead of a pleasure.

I am not Fenoxo.

I agree 100%.
Respect. That's fucking great man. (y)

Was a bit worried cuz I've seen other devs post polls with divisive content that led to changes mid-way through development. Lost some very promising games that way.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If futa content is added and not avoidable then I will stop playing this game.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
If futa content is added and not avoidable then I will stop playing this game.
I won't, don't worry. The poll came as a little idea while I was talking to other devs, just something for me to get to know my audience better. And a curiosity, too. Unfortunately, many people come from CoC and TiTS looking for similar extreme content, but they won't find it here.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
I won't, don't worry. The poll came as a little idea while I was talking to other devs, just something for me to get to know my audience better. And a curiosity, too. Unfortunately, many people come from CoC and TiTS looking for similar extreme content, but they won't find it here.
I have fine with futa(especially if the MC is the only one) as long as it is optional as I believe all none vanilla content should be optional as that would bring more people to the games other people make as they could enjoy what they like and avoid what they don't like(as in doesn't happen at all or you can stop it from happening storywise)

I have played and liked CoC and TiTS to some degree but always disliked how they limited such a game that could and should be limitless as they forced you to share and limited what you could do like not being able to change some girls and have to share them with others even if you would have to use slightly evil methods to change them. I just didn't understand why you would make a game that could literally be limitless(as it is a texted based game with art added later) in what you could do and how you could play but then place limits on them and make you have to do things you didn't like or want to so you can get certain girls.(it seems to happen to all game like CoC and TiTS they make them seem unlimited in what you could to, the coices you could make and how you could play then start putting limits on it and forcing you on certain paths)

• Angry
Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I have fine with futa(especially if the MC is the only one) as long as it is optional as I believe all none vanilla content should be optional as that would bring more people to the games other people make as they could enjoy what they like and avoid what they don't like(as in doesn't happen at all or you can stop it from happening storywise)

I have played and liked CoC and TiTS to some degree but always disliked how they limited such a game that could and should be limitless as they forced you to share and limited what you could do like not being able to change some girls and have to share them with others even if you would have to use slightly evil methods to change them. I just didn't understand why you would make a game that could literally be limitless(as it is a texted based game with art added later) in what you could do and how you could play but then place limits on them and make you have to do things you didn't like or want to so you can get certain girls.(it seems to happen to all game like CoC and TiTS they make them seem unlimited in what you could to, the coices you could make and how you could play then start putting limits on it and forcing you on certain paths)
Well, I don't answer for CoC... But speaking for myself... I played CoC in the past, and it made me deeply appreciate the world of text RPGs. Something broad and with enormous expansiveness. This affected my decision to start my own RPG, and the result you can see here. With one exception: I'm pure vanilla. I'm not into futa. I'm not into rape. I'm not into incest, anal or other heavier fetishes.

The reason I decided to leave this and other heavy content out of the game, even though it is highly popular, is because I didn't want it to be a commercial project.

I don't want my game for just drain money from supporters, I do it because I love my world and my characters. And as a passion project, I create everything I love, and that's what keeps me creating despite all the trouble. Long ago I've given up the money that opening the game to any fetish would bring. That was my choice, and that's done.

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, aside those alternative content issues, let's get down to something concrete. The next release is news! I won't hold too many secrets, so I will say, this will be a pregnancy.

I thought about doing this as Renelis, but our Wild Elf still needs to get her romance storyline completed. I'm thinking she's going to live in Skystone, becoming a follower. I think this will fit well... Time will tell.

I also thought of Ghorza, she is our first servant and has her romance complete and has great fertility, probably remnants of arcane magic in her body. But we already have two impregnable Orc girls, so I've decided we need variety...

Decision: v0.2.11 will focus on Renee. More precisely in the pregnancy of our wolfgirl. Why? Simple, so far we have only 3 impregnable girls. Usanna, Rasha, and Lisbeth.
Two Orc girls and a Cyaris girl. I want to add more variety, and Renee ticks the boxes. A girl with completed romance, and is young and fertile enough to be a new mommy!

A brief list of items to do...

Plans list -----
  • Preggo doggystyle
  • Preggo cowgirl
  • Preggo tittyjob
  • Preggo blowjob
  • Taste the cherry (Preggo and non-preggo)
  • Morning preggo cowgirl (Special... Need to be!)
  • Bath doggystyle (Non-preggo)
  • Preggo bath handjob (It could still change... Let's see what people on our Discord will suggest.)
  • Breakfast scene together.
  • Birth scene. (Firstborn and later kids)
  • Interactions with the kids. (Firstborn and later kids)
And of course, a lot of parenting content with that. It's not a real pregnancy without you being able to interact with your kids.

I want this to allow time for me to finally add the wall system to Skystone, and the regular attacks. You can bring soldiers and defend the castle, it's quite simple actually. But little things add up to a big one, and in the end, I want running Skystone to be rewarding.

That's pretty much it, I'd usually give an art preview, but our artist starts work today... So I'll probably only have hot previews next weekend, sorry. xD

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes