a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Airell
Had to read through this twice to make sure what it was saying.
Part of it was twice written and needs to be removed. twice.jpg

Okay WTF?

Click the fight button and it says I lose, no fight no nothing but "I lose". wtf.jpg
This should have been a easy fight but it just goes straight to a lost without a fight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Airell

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Also Airell, I believe what a1fox3 posted is missing the word don't in the last sentence in that image, the way it is doesn't make much sense with the wording. So it should be "We usually don't find this out until the beginning of adulthood" instead of "We usually find this out until the beginning of adulthood."

Also went through the second fight against Rylie twice, but that's because the first time it triggered losing the fight even when I wasn't down to 0 like Rylie pulled some sort of one hit kill move on me without me noticing. This did not happen the second time and I won.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Airell
The same convo that was from the office where she to me at the bar but it ends in the same as the office.
I tried it twice one before midnight and one after and its still the same. at night.jpg
The next day thought it move the story forward so it could have been to late the first time I tried it.

She is already naked but it says she is taken off her clothes instead of putting them on. naked.jpg
As the above it should be morning but once I go out its still night and the battle circle is open still. should be morning.jpg

Last edited:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Airell
Had to read through this twice to make sure what it was saying.
Part of it was twice written and needs to be removed. View attachment 2210662

Okay WTF?

Click the fight button and it says I lose, no fight no nothing but "I lose". View attachment 2210684
This should have been a easy fight but it just goes straight to a lost without a fight.
1. Fixed, sorry for the typo.
2. Maximum Lust === Lose the fight.

I'm thinking of revisiting the lost combat thing if you reach max lust. Maybe I'll add an effect where you lose 50% of your strength and focus.

Also Airell, I believe what a1fox3 posted is missing the word don't in the last sentence in that image, the way it is doesn't make much sense with the wording. So it should be "We usually don't find this out until the beginning of adulthood" instead of "We usually find this out until the beginning of adulthood."

Also went through the second fight against Rylie twice, but that's because the first time it triggered losing the fight even when I wasn't down to 0 like Rylie pulled some sort of one hit kill move on me without me noticing. This did not happen the second time and I won.
1. Fixed, thanks for pointing it out.
2. Hostile NPCs can do critical hits, I suspect that was it?

Airell
The same convo that was from the office where she to me at the bar but it ends in the same as the office.
I tried it twice one before midnight and one after and its still the same. View attachment 2210827
The next day thought it move the story forward so it could have been to late the first time I tried it.

She is already naked but it says she is taken off her clothes instead of putting them on. View attachment 2210825
As the above it should be morning but once I go out its still night and the battle circle is open still. View attachment 2210837
1. Naomi - I can't reproduce this bug. Could you send your save, pls? If there's a bug, I can fix it for you.
2. Usanna - Fixed, thanks for pointing it out.
3. Fixed, thanks.

Reactions: alex2011

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
1. Fixed, sorry for the typo.
2. Maximum Lust === Lose the fight.

I'm thinking of revisiting the lost combat thing if you reach max lust. Maybe I'll add an effect where you lose 50% of your strength and focus.

1. Fixed, thanks for pointing it out.
2. Hostile NPCs can do critical hits, I suspect that was it?

1. Naomi - I can't reproduce this bug. Could you send your save, pls? If there's a bug, I can fix it for you.
2. Usanna - Fixed, thanks for pointing it out.
3. Fixed, thanks.
On Naomi I think after talking to her and it pasted midnight that it went to the day convo when I tried to have sex with her.
I started it before midnight but when asking for the sex it was after midnight and the day convo shows.

It was hard to find Khea because I forgot where she was so you may think on putting a marker here for her.
I went all over the town looking for a marker and then I just tried to go to ever square to see if I could trigger it. hard to find.jpg

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
On Naomi I think after talking to her and it pasted midnight that it went to the day convo when I tried to have sex with her.
I started it before midnight but when asking for the sex it was after midnight and the day convo shows.

It was hard to find Khea because I forgot where she was so you may think on putting a marker here for her.
I went all over the town looking for a marker and then I just tried to go to ever square to see if I could trigger it. View attachment 2211155
Sorry for the delay in responding. I couldn't replicate the bugs with Naomi, sorry. Share your current save would help.

About the problem with Khae, I added a marker to the map, that should help. Khae and Rinny will be reworked and expanded in upcoming releases, so you may see map changes.

Btw, guys, it's testing and polishing time for release. If you guys have saves and want to share that, I would be grateful. As usual, I want to test backwards compatibility.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry for the delay in responding. I couldn't replicate the bugs with Naomi, sorry. Share your current save would help.

About the problem with Khae, I added a marker to the map, that should help. Khae and Rinny will be reworked and expanded in upcoming releases, so you may see map changes.

Btw, guys, it's testing and polishing time for release. If you guys have saves and want to share that, I would be grateful. As usual, I want to test backwards compatibility.
Here you go and I was able to do it again before I quit playing yesterday.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Here you go and I was able to do it again before I quit playing yesterday.
Fixed. That was a small bug, sorry. Naomi storyline will also get a rework and expansion in upcoming releases.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, it's done. Ver 0.2.10 is alive at last. Lots of polish, new additions for Belle and Eileen, and Violith reworks. With that, v0.2.9 becomes public for anyone who wants to try it.

Version 0.2.9 is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch online version -

Version 0.2.10 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty ver -

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LoveAndCorruption-0.2.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
looks realy interesting for html, definitely must try it later, but when it was not writen in "realy dont ask" so....does MC have mother or sister?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
looks realy interesting for html, definitely must try it later, but when it was not writen in "realy dont ask" so....does MC have mother or sister?
He has, mother and sister, but not incest, sorry. My maximum would be a cousin. Cousins can be very compatible.

• Sad
Reactions: kokos94

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Just saw the poll. Can you add an option to disable futa content on start if you decide to add it the game? Rather not have this become another CoC/TiTs like game with a shit ton of cocks flopping around everywhere. Guy on futa is pretty much gay content.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Just saw the poll. Can you add an option to disable futa content on start if you decide to add it the game? Rather not have this become another CoC/TiTs like game with a shit ton of cocks flopping around everywhere. Guy on futa is pretty much gay content.
The poll is just for me to get to know our small audience better, so don't worry, my game won't turn into a world full of ferocious hyperfutas like CoC or TiTS.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
The poll is just for me to get to know our small audience better, so don't worry, my game won't turn into a world full of ferocious hyperfutas like CoC or TiTS.
Awright, cool. Wanted to say my piece cuz adding them can potentially lead to other fetishes I dislike. Futa's tend to have a higher libido, much bigger cock and are just... well sexually superior to guys in a lot of these games? Rather not have humiliation, sharing/NTR and Dr Phil "who's the father??" content.

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
It would be nice to see more anal scenes. I understand that the creator is not into rectum stuff, but it is a game and it would be nice to be able to have all the fun choices when having sex with characters.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Just to be clear regarding the poll, are you considering letting the player become a futa or is it simply regarding more NPC futa's?

Also see you have artwork now, very nice~

Reactions: monk_56
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes