Oct 10, 2019
ah. got you.

also disclaimer. I have not pursued that character in the game. basing my statements on release info
which is proving a little difficult to find right now.
actually I think she has not been released to the public yet.

... also wtf. the discord channel for this game now REQUIRES me to dox myself before it lets me posts
I am not giving you a verified IRL phone number. you plug my phone number into a lookup page and it will give you my real name and address.
I am talking about Lisbeth the cat girl and I got info from the wiki and someone kinda confirmed my claims so she seems to be in game, I also have not met her I got suspicions from other characters and the writing in general so I started to look for info on the wiki about the LIs

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I am talking about Lisbeth the cat girl and I got info from the wiki and someone kinda confirmed my claims so she seems to be in game, I also have not met her I got suspicions from other characters and the writing in general so I started to look for info on the wiki about the LIs
wiki is updated by the dev. if you check the page history on lisbeth. dev is the only person to have posted/updated that page

Reactions: telefonomusica

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
First time someone says about it, did Discord make any changes for users? Well I changed the security settings a bit, now that should be ok.

Sorry, I'm still getting used to all of Discord's features.
Alright. the 10 minutes are up and I can confirm discord works now without requiring real phone number verification
thanks for the fix

Reactions: Airell

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
The Lisbeth and NTR issue should now be resolved. I added new options at this point in her sidestory, you can give her gold, and if you give her enough, she will stop whore herself up.

I've thought about doing this before, it's just the protag's personality to want Lisbeth only for him. So I took the chance after reading the comments about it and added the variables and new options.

You need some gold to convince her...

Oct 10, 2019
The Lisbeth and NTR issue should now be resolved. I added new options at this point in her sidestory, you can give her gold, and if you give her enough, she will stop whore herself up.

I've thought about doing this before, it's just the protag's personality to want Lisbeth only for him. So I took the chance after reading the comments about it and added the variables and new options.

You need some gold to convince her...
I was not expecting an actual change but am plesantly surprised, I hope it was a helpful interaction to understand how different peaple can see the same thing, I was not demanding for a change but am glad it was made,
I also hope that if there are other instances of similar situations that this event will help reflecting on them,
it is a delicate subject and has to be handled with care, so to be safer it would be wiser to avoid any instance of even implied sex involving LIs after meeting them especially in a game that relies a lot on the immagination of the player,
if you have a vision for your game that involves the sexual interaction of LIs with other peaple you are free to put it in the game but it is a very delicate issue and hopefully this was usefull for you, good luck in your endeavors.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Honestly guys. I didn't feel like I added anything NTR to the game so I see no reason for this tag. The biggest reason for this would be our protag taking one or another married woman, but that's just cheating.

I don't like NTR/humiliation, and I wouldn't even know how to add that to the game. I'm the vanilla and pregnancy guy, pls don't ask me for something I don't know well. xD

Reactions: Stringy Bob
Oct 10, 2019
Honestly guys. I didn't feel like I added anything NTR to the game so I see no reason for this tag. The biggest reason for this would be our protag taking one or another married woman, but that's just cheating.

I don't like NTR/humiliation, and I wouldn't even know how to add that to the game. I'm the vanilla and pregnancy guy, pls don't ask me for something I don't know well. xD
The simple fact you corrected the content means that it was a mistake of ignorance, you did not think about the ramifications of such content, to be honest prostitution is hardly vanilla, still the harem tag implies the girls are yours and it attracts peaple with similar tastes to mine, I am exeptionally selective but other peaple where also aggreing with me so if you want to be safe keep other dicks away from LIs or have a really good explaination for it, the game has a solid base in gameplay and got a lot better from the beginning where the immages got stuck and the ui did not scale properly, with a bit more care this situation could have been avoided, NTR is a delicate issue but there are ways to assure the players of the content, like removing all male characters exept MC, of course this would be very drastic for a game already this far in but still an option in general, the willingness to improve was shown and with care it is possible to avoid other oversights, I will keep an eye on future updates, hopefully I will not have to be disappointed by similar problems, good luck to you dev.

Oct 10, 2019
that is going too far.
unless you meant remove sex scenes involving them
No I actually meant the characters, but I also said it was drastic, removing just the sex scenes would be more manageable, or putting them behind a toggle like they dont happen if you turn them off,
I was just making an example of how to deal with avoiding NTR claims, but maybe I was a bit exessive,
I was not expecting the dev to actually remove all males, it was an example of how other games deal wit the issue,
but the removal or toggle of the scenes is more appropriate I guess,
but I dont even know if there are any in the first place,
I hope not but if they are not with LIs then the should already be avoidable.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
The poll we had done showed a nice result, guys. I see that most of the people who follow the game and enjoy what I'm creating like the way and pace things are going, and that gives me more incentive to keep going.

My game isn't my full-time job and I can't dedicate myself to it the way I'd like to yet (although I still hope to be able to do it one day) and even so, the poll seems to have shown that the pace and direction of the game is enough to keep our small audience pleased.

Thanks to those who voted. I was curious about this, and curiosity became a little more motivation.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Aww man they found you too!? Don't let these guys get you down Airell. They seem to be on a mission to turn every game into an identical clone of wish fulfilment where you are surrounded by exclusive women who never look at another penis while they fuck every vagina imaginable. Not saying there aren't room for games like that but they seem determined for those to be the ONLY games.

Guys hate to break it to you .. but .. Netorare is used to define a genre of Eroge, meaning Cuckoldry. In short, the main protagonists loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

I hate to break it to you but .. SEXUAL EXCLUSIVITY HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS DEFINITION.

If she still loves you .. she aint stolen. If it's all fun and games it's just hot sex. I know some people don't like it. But some do. And that's NOT the same as them being into cuckoldry.

I know you've come to see it differently but it's really NOT the same thing. A lot of people hate NTR and like sharing. But the definition has been hijacked by a certain type of man it seems. That wants to spread the definition to ANY form of sharing.

Honestly I think actual honest to god cuck's are manlier than you guys. At least they aren't threatened by things they don't like ..

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Aww man they found you too!? Don't let these guys get you down Airell. They seem to be on a mission to turn every game into an identical clone of wish fulfilment where you are surrounded by exclusive women who never look at another penis while they fuck every vagina imaginable. Not saying there aren't room for games like that but they seem determined for those to be the ONLY games.

Guys hate to break it to you .. but .. Netorare is used to define a genre of Eroge, meaning Cuckoldry. In short, the main protagonists loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

I hate to break it to you but .. SEXUAL EXCLUSIVITY HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS DEFINITION.

If she still loves you .. she aint stolen. If it's all fun and games it's just hot sex. I know some people don't like it. But some do. And that's NOT the same as them being into cuckoldry.

I know you've come to see it differently but it's really NOT the same thing. A lot of people hate NTR and like sharing. But the definition has been hijacked by a certain type of man it seems. That wants to spread the definition to ANY form of sharing.

Honestly I think actual honest to god cuck's are manlier than you guys. At least they aren't threatened by things they don't like ..
1. you are conflating NTR and Netorare.
You are literally the only one who said "Netorare". everyone else said "NTR".
NTR is a japanese meme where any and all forms of cuck stuff are intentionally all given a name that will abbreviate into NTR.
Netorare, Netorase, Netori (the big three) and about a dozen other (more rare) different words exist which all abbreviate into NTR.
Netorase in particular is "sharing/whoring/swinging" and as such covers the "you keep her afterwards".

2. F95 does not use the japanese dictionary definition. check F95 definitions here
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

3. F95 does not have a "cuck MC" tag. It only has a tag called NTR which it defines as basically cuck MC. I don't know why they chose to use weebspeak and not just said "cuckMC". But it is what it is. As such when people say NTR in this forum they are referring to cuckstuff.

4. Nobody cares about your "ackshually the definition is technically X so you are not allowed to dislike it".
Any non cuck does not like cuck shit, galaxy brain take, I know.
Any cuck actually would still want NTR tag to apply to cheating waifu, because they are searching for the tag specifically and do not want to miss out on such games on a technicality.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2019

First off I would like to clarify that I never asked for changes, I expressed my opinion in the hope to either rectify an oversight by the dev or inform peaple of content they might not like, also as already stated NTR is a broader term than just netorare, and to be precise the tag that should indicate exlusivity is harem, if the girls are not exlusively yours it is not a harem, it is an open relationship or she is cheating, if you want to be precise the Lisbeth situation is netorase because she is litterally a whore, but that was fxed and if you really want you can still just let her fuck other peaple if you do not ask her to stop, content was not removed simply made avoidable, which should be the priority for a game that aims to give players freedom, I simply suggested ways to make the game more accessible, also the dev said that they want to make a mostly vanilla game and NTR in any of the meanings is not vanilla, you are twisting my words and judging my tastes, that is cowardly thing to do to someone simply stating their opinion, I just ask for clarity, if the dev wants the content to be of a certain kind they can specify, in this case it seems like it was oversight and it was not meant to be unavoidable, but if the game was indeed supposed to have sharing, which it does not have a tag for, the dev simply had to comunicate this, my problem as abbundantly stated is clarity, I dont go in threads of games I dont like and ask for changes, I point out inconcistencies and ask for explanations in games that should not contain certain things based on the tags but do anyway or to ask about games where the description is too vague to get an informed opinion, and if appropiate I also give advice to avoid future problems like changes in content or warnings on the OP, advice that the dev is free to just ignore, and I also try to remain as civil as possible, and if you actually read my posts you should have already known but clearly I am not the one that does not bother reading.

(edited for grammar and clarity)

Last edited:

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Considering you are the one pulling f95zone's definition don't you think you going "ackshually the definition is technically X so you are not allowed to dislike it" yourself is kiiiinda hypocritical? You yourself say that it's odd that f95zone uses the term like that. So I think you're well aware of the contradiction and source of confusion regarding this.

I'll stick with the actual original definition of the term thanks. It's f95zone itself that needs to stop with this nonsense. It's their fuck up if the tag is being misused. And it irresponsibly creates this level of confusion over content. Also NTR = Netorare is the understanding of basically the WHOLE of the internet. So don't give me that NTR != Netorare line .. It's utter nonesense.

I mean why even HAVE the sharing tag if the definition of NTR includes every type of sharing? Obviously this is some kind of oversight and appealing to the 'because f95zonesama says so!' Is wholeheartedly self serving.

You're not asking for changes but you ARE asking for a false tag that's associated with cuckoldery .. a very niche appeal .. to be forced on a game that has little to do with the actual fetish. Not only alienating people who may be interested but potentially false advertising for those who are actually INTO ntr .. Yeah those exist XD If you can't see what kind of damage that can do to people with games like ours that just have content for people who are comfortable with sharing and sexual freedom and find it fun. Then I don't know what I can say .. because it SHOULD be blindingly obvious.

I do agree that the tags can make things a little vague. There doesn't seem to be much room between a game that gives full exclusivity to girls and a game that has all your girls stolen while your mc cries silently in a corner. But us devs aren't the ones you need to be punching at for that. It's the mods at f95zone.

However they are 100% more likely to tell you to fuck off then we are. So you punch down because it feels good instead of punching up where you MIGHT be able to get shit done. It's not our lookout to tailor our games to f95zones tags or have inaccurate tags forced on us just because f95zone has a few definitions wrong.

Also for the love of GOD people PARAGRAPHS. If you want people to read your shit don't make it hard for them XD

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2019
1. you are conflating NTR and Netorare.
You are literally the only one who said "Netorare". everyone else said "NTR".
NTR is a japanese meme where any and all forms of cuck stuff are intentionally all given a name that will abbreviate into NTR.
Netorare, Netorase, Netori (the big three) and about a dozen other (more rare) different words exist which all abbreviate into NTR.
Netorase in particular is "sharing/whoring/swinging" and as such covers the "you keep her afterwards".

2. F95 does not use the japanese dictionary definition. check F95 definitions here
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

3. F95 does not have a "cuck MC" tag. It only has a tag called NTR which it defines as basically cuck MC. I don't know why they chose to use weebspeak and not just said "cuckMC". But it is what it is. As such when people say NTR in this forum they are referring to cuckstuff.

4. Nobody cares about your "ackshually the definition is technically X so you are not allowed to dislike it".
Any non cuck does not like cuck shit, galaxy brain take, I know.
Any cuck actually would still want NTR tag to apply to cheating waifu, because they are searching for the tag specifically and do not want to miss out on such games on a technicality.
The person you are responding to is a dev of a game full of sharing and the thread is full of peaple that hate the anti-NTR crowd, they clearly like sharing so to them LIs having sex with other peaple is normal, also while they accuse us of wanting to change the game but I do not remember either of us demanding anything, they instead are declaring that sexual exlusivity does not matter and somehow not wanting other peaple to have sex with your girls is strange, I hate any form of sexual interaction not involving the MC but I dont go to their thread demanding they " turn the game into an identical clone of wish fulfilment where you are surrounded by exclusive women who never look at another penis while they fuck every vagina imaginable" simply remain disgusted at a distance, I dont judge them for liking this content, I judge the content itself, but they clearly judge us so they definitely are not fair.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
You're demanding that a game that has nothing to do with cuckoldery get a cuckoldery tag though. I can't really think of any reason to do that apart from conflating any form of sharing with cuckoldery. No one cares 'What you hate.' That's your bag. If you're finding it hard to filter out the games you don't like then you need to pester the f95zone mods to provide clearer tags.

But frankly my comments were aimed at those that start these kind of arguments in dev threads to begin with. This isn't the place for it. And anyone is going to assume that if you are beating this dead horse in the game thread that you are talking about your game and not your preferences in general. And the expectation if you're constantly criticizing and hammering for these games to get the NTR tag in their threads is you're trying to exert influence on the games. Despite whatever it is you may say. Either 'punishing' games you don't like with a polarizing tag that hurts them. Or pressuring them to change their content. You cross that line long before you outright demand changes to the game.

This isn't the place to argue about tags unless the game itself is tagged inaccurately or intentionally misleadingly, Which it isn't. I can understand getting pulled into the narrative. But you need to realize that you're just causing a scene. And potentially hurting people who aren't responsible for the problem.

Not only that but the language of a lot of people who make posts like this is very telling of their mentality as a group. I'm not going to speak to specific individuals as some may be more reasonable than others. But I stand by my comment about wish fulfilment games and their narrative. They are taking advantage of the unclear nature of f95zone's definitions and tags in order to press their own selfish agendas. It's 100% obvious what the thought process is. So don't piss in my ear and tell me it's rainin! XD

What's more interesting to me is the whole phrase 'anti-NTR crowd though'. Because to me the anti ntr crowd at its core isn't JUST anti-NTR. It's more like the Female Loyalty Mafia at this point. And seems to be full of people who use classic incel language and terms. I'm not going to talk about specific people because some do and some don't. But I'm not going to sit here and pretend like this isn't what it is. They've co opted the term NTR as a blanket condemnation of things they don't like. In the same way some irresponsible people use the terms racism or rape. It's certainly a milder application of such misappropriated definitions. But it's essentially the same phenomena.

Consider yourselves officially called on your bullshit.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2019
You're demanding that a game that has nothing to do with cuckoldery get a cuckoldery tag though. I can't really think of any reason to do that apart from conflating any form of sharing with cuckoldery. No one cares 'What you hate.' That's your bag. If you're finding it hard to filter out the games you don't like then you need to pester the f95zone mods to provide clearer tags.

But frankly my comments were aimed at those that start these kind of arguments in dev threads to begin with. This isn't the place for it. And anyone is going to assume that if you are beating this dead horse in the game thread that you are talking about your game and not your preferences in general. And the expectation if you're constantly criticizing and hammering for these games to get the NTR tag in their threads is you're trying to exert influence on the games. Despite whatever it is you may say. Either 'punishing' games you don't like with a polarizing tag that hurts them. Or pressuring them to change their content. You cross that line long before you outright demand changes to the game.

This isn't the place to argue about tags unless the game itself is tagged inaccurately or intentionally misleadingly, Which it isn't. I can understand getting pulled into the narrative. But you need to realize that you're just causing a scene. And potentially hurting people who aren't responsible for the problem.

Not only that but the language of a lot of people who make posts like this is very telling of their mentality as a group. I'm not going to speak to specific individuals as some may be more reasonable than others. But I stand by my comment about wish fulfilment games and their narrative. They are taking advantage of the unclear nature of f95zone's definitions and tags in order to press their own selfish agendas. It's 100% obvious what the thought process is. So don't piss in my ear and tell me it's rainin! XD

What's more interesting to me is the whole phrase 'anti-NTR crowd though'. Because to me the anti ntr crowd at its core isn't JUST anti-NTR. It's more like the Female Loyalty Mafia at this point. And seems to be full of people who use classic incel language and terms. I'm not going to talk about specific people because some do and some don't. But I'm not going to sit here and pretend like this isn't what it is. They've co opted the term NTR as a blanket condemnation of things they don't like. In the same way some irresponsible people use the terms racism or rape. It's certainly a milder application of such misappropriated definitions. But it's essentially the same phenomena.

This will be my last post in the thread on the subject. But consider yourselves officially called on your bullshit.
Also if you tag everything NTR if it doesn't fit your own weird ass version of what NTR is, people who are actually into it are going to have trouble finding their games because too many things that aren't NTR will be tagged that way. So it's not like 'oh just tag it that way, it's not like it hurts anybody' is true.

You act like people are so mean to anti-NTR people as if it isn't them being weird incels who try it make it everybody else's problem in every other thread.

A given anti-NTR incel might be fine, but as a collective they're crazy annoying and they bitch and moan everywhere.
You two are just being unresonable and biased, you also purpousefully ignore parts of my posts, ad honestly trying to apply real world logic to games is pretty dumb, if peaple want whish fullfillement there is nothing wrong with it,
NTR is also whish fullfillement for the peaple that like it, everithing is for someone, the real world sucks so honestly wanting games to depict awful things too and calling peaple names in the name of realism is just stupid, if I wanted relism and maturity I would not be on a porn site, so stop trying to prove I am wrong when in reality none of us are rigth.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
I never said there is anything wrong with wish fulfilment. I'm not being biased. And your reply seems to purposefully neglect the spirit in which sharing content is often presented. Often it's just fun and games. It's not really cheating if it's something you do open and honestly together. You seem to be the one to conflate sharing with real world relationship dishonesty. And I totally agree that games that have sharing or even NTR exist as wish fulfilment in and of themselves.

However there's wish fulfilment and then there's pressing your own brand of wish fulfilment on others. And I also appeciate when such wish fulfilment is not spoon fed to me with the subtlety of a roid raging gorilla. Which Is why I don't like most harem games. It just doesn't make sense to me that these women just continue to accept the mc's bullshit as he keeps adding more and more women. Often very shallow ones. To me it feels like all the romance that was done at the start when there were few partners gets cheapened by the MC themselves. Because in the end you can't be serious with everyone. Sooner or later you run out of hours in the day. And they are just trophies. That's why in my game I'm making a distinction between harem members and people the MC is just okay to have fun with. That's my preferences and my opinion. But it's not my bias. I'm totally okay with people having and enjoying games like that.

I realize this isn't 100% relevant to this game. But since you seem to be having difficulty even processing this line of thought I figured I needed to make my position on sharing and exclusivity crystal clear.

To me the fact that you can trust a partner enough to share them. Or trust a bro enough to swap or share with them is in itself a cool thing. There's an acknowledgement of shared male agency in that that I find appealing. In this case we have a relationship with a prostitute. That also has beauty to it. In accepting her despite her profession. In seeing her as a human being where many would condemn her. That is also wish fulfilment. To have the woman who has dicks by the dozen consider yours as special is empowering to me. She may have a lot of guys .. But you are special. You're the one that sees her beauty. There's romance and tenderness in that potentially.

But NTR is something different. It's about people being stolen from each other by pure sexual bliss. It's a celebration and fetishization of that kind of betrayal. And while some may like it. It isn't for me.. I understand your tastes. You don't have to explain them. But the very fact that you try and lump this kind of sharing in with actual NTR tells me all I need to know about your own biases.

Stop playing the victim. We aren't ignoring your points we are disagreeing with them. I'm not going to reply again because talking to you seems to be like talking to a wall. I have better things to do and I've made my point as exhaustively as i feel I can.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2019
I never said there is anything wrong with wish fulfilment. I'm not being biased. And your reply seems to purposefully neglect the spirit in which sharing content is often presented. Often it's just fun and games. It's not really cheating if it's something you do open and honestly together. You seem to be the one to conflate sharing with real world relationship dishonesty. And I totally agree that games that have sharing or even NTR exist as wish fulfilment in and of themselves.

However there's wish fulfilment and then there's pressing your own brand of wish fulfilment on others.

To me the fact that you can trust a partner enough to share them. Or trust a bro enough to swap or share with them is in itself a cool thing. There's an acknowledgement of shared male agency in that that I find appealing. In this case we have a relationship with a prostitute. That also has beauty to it. In accepting her despite her profession. In seeing her as a human being where many would condemn her. That is also wish fulfilment. To have the woman who has dicks by the dozen consider yours as special is empowering to me. She may have a lot of guys .. But you are special. You're the one that sees her beauty. There's romance and tenderness in that potentially.

But NTR is something different. It's about people being stolen from each other by pure sexual bliss. It's a celebration and fetishization of that kind of betrayal. And while some may like it. It isn't for me.. I understand your tastes. You don't have to explain them. But the very fact that you try and lump this kind of sharing in with actual NTR tells me all I need to know about your own biases.
I dont consider them the same I just hate both and to me love is exlusive, it is not a question of trust, if she loves me than she does not need another dick, also to me love and sex are the same thing, one cannot exist wtihout the other,
so sex for fun disgusts me, I dont judge you for your tastes I just dont share them.

Also as I keep trying to make you understand I do not press my tastes on others I just ask for information an hope not to be digusted by the answer and other threads have been far less accusing, I asked, got information, and after a brief clarification left without the need to call me an incell or manipulator, in this case I found content not advertised by the tags and got disappointed so I simply expressed that, I did not expect the dev to actually change the content, which was not removed by the way.

Anyway this has gone on for long enough so I will stop here, I bear no ill will for developers only for content.

• Angry
Reactions: Nerro and mrttao
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes