Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Thanks for the corrections. Added the changelog to the first post. I was very surprised to see v0.2.8 leaked, it's not very common for this to happen to us. lol
Yeah, I was confused when I first saw the Latest Updates page, but I will play the newest update in a couple days.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Oh, btw, the fast-travel question is still open to everyone. If anyone would like to suggest new ways I'm open to that. Adding fast-travel points in cities can be one thing.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Oh, btw, the fast-travel question is still open to everyone. If anyone would like to suggest new ways I'm open to that. Adding fast-travel points in cities can be one thing.
Could be an item/spell that unlocks an option as long as you have it. Like a whistle to summon the animal or a rune/portal.

Oct 10, 2019
I am sorry to say I was once again disappointed by a game that seemed good but has NTR in it,
sorry if it seems like an exageration but I cannot see it as anything else,
if you want to put a prostitute in the game it is fine but to turn her in a love interest while she still is one is NTR
either she stops immediately after meeting MC or even before or she just never becomes a LI,
as of right now she still works after meeting you so it is NTR,
I was hoping to finally have found a game like CoC without NTR and futas everywere but I was wrong at least for the NTR part,
honestly it sould be put somewhere on the dev notes that the LI have sex with other peaple because otherwise others are going to be disappointed like me so either someone fix it or change the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

snslty

Aug 29, 2021
I am sorry to say I was once again disappointed by a game that seemed good but has NTR in it,
sorry if it seems like an exageration but I cannot see it as anything else,
if you want to put a prostitute in the game it is fine but to turn her in a love interest while she still is one is NTR
either she stops immediately after meeting MC or even before or she just never becomes a LI,
as of right now she still works after meeting you so it is NTR,
I was hoping to finally have found a game like CoC without NTR and futas everywere but I was wrong at least for the NTR part,
honestly it sould be put somewhere on the dev notes that the LI have sex with other peaple because otherwise others are going to be disappointed like me so either someone fix it or change the game.

Why not simply ignore her / not pursue a relationship?

Oct 10, 2019
Why not simply ignore her / not pursue a relationship?
Because the content is still in the game,
I do not have a problem with her being a prostitute or a LI she just should not be both,
it is very simple especially since the game is tagged as harem that is the kind of content I would expect,
a series of possible LIs that are designated for MC,
I am not saying that they should all be virgins I am just specifying that if a LI has sex with somone else in the timeframe of your interactions with her then it is NTR,
she can have sex before as long as it is not shown at all or mentioned too much but after meeting you she has to stop or it is simply NTR maybe not by definition but the effect is the same,
it is not a question of avoiding her content it is the concept that the dev put it in the game in the first place that means it could be in other parts of the game as well, it taints the whole experience and if the dev does not see it as such who knows how many other characters are similarly tainted,
I am also not asking necessarily for a change just a warning that the game contains this stuff,
and no the prostitution tag is not specific enough,
you should be not surprised at my reaction considering the discussion on other threads on this site,
I am also being quite civil explaining my opinions and if changes will not be made I will simply move on,
it is not a threat just a fact since I know the dev probably does not care about a random player on this forum still I would rather express my opinion an avoid future drama so peaple like me will not complain in possibly less civil ways,
having said that I hope the peaple that enjoy the game can keep doing so but unless changes are made I cannot on a conceptual level

DaveAxel14

Jan 1, 2021
I've red the dev log for 2.9 and first I want wish you a big fat long and hard "good luck" and second please add a missionary sex sence with ellaryle and add the sex system for her

PLZ just do it already

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Because the content is still in the game,
I do not have a problem with her being a prostitute or a LI she just should not be both,
it is very simple especially since the game is tagged as harem that is the kind of content I would expect,
a series of possible LIs that are designated for MC,
I am not saying that they should all be virgins I am just specifying that if a LI has sex with somone else in the timeframe of your interactions with her then it is NTR,
she can have sex before as long as it is not shown at all or mentioned too much but after meeting you she has to stop or it is simply NTR maybe not by definition but the effect is the same,
it is not a question of avoiding her content it is the concept that the dev put it in the game in the first place that means it could be in other parts of the game as well, it taints the whole experience and if the dev does not see it as such who knows how many other characters are similarly tainted,
I am also not asking necessarily for a change just a warning that the game contains this stuff,
and no the prostitution tag is not specific enough,
you should be not surprised at my reaction considering the discussion on other threads on this site,
I am also being quite civil explaining my opinions and if changes will not be made I will simply move on,
it is not a threat just a fact since I know the dev probably does not care about a random player on this forum still I would rather express my opinion an avoid future drama so peaple like me will not complain in possibly less civil ways,
having said that I hope the peaple that enjoy the game can keep doing so but unless changes are made I cannot on a conceptual level

I hate NTR also, but this is no way this game will be tagged this way (I can think of many worse scenes in other games and those games would never be tagged with NTR). I am not making a statement on whether or not this is NTR, but she is a side LI (you will almost never see a game tagged with NTR due to a side LI) and she never really goes too into detail about her past. Do I wish she said something like "I never took on a customer after meeting you" (well, in my game she did not have a chance to meet a customer after meeting me)? Sure, that would make her a better LI for me at least.

Just as a word of warning, you will be disappointed by probably 90%+ of harem games due to these expectations (I play a lot of harem games, and many contain content like this or worse. Not saying you cannot have these expectations but you will be disappointed more than than not if you expect NTR to be consistently tagged on this site. I can think of maybe 10 Western harem VNs that would meet your expectations).

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I hate NTR also, but this is no way this game will be tagged this way
Why not? you have a love interest, who is whoring herself out during your relationship
This is NTR and should be tagged as such. it is optional... in the sense that you can choose to not pursue her as a love interest.

Oct 10, 2019
I hate NTR also, but this is no way this game will be tagged this way (I can think of many worse scenes in other games and those games would never be tagged with NTR). I am not making a statement on whether or not this is NTR, but she is a side LI (you will almost never see a game tagged with NTR due to a side LI) and she never really goes too into detail about her past. Do I wish she said something like "I never took on a customer after meeting you" (well, in my game she did not have a chance to meet a customer after meeting me)? Sure, that would make her a better LI for me at least.

Just as a word of warning, you will be disappointed by probably 90%+ of harem games due to these expectations (I play a lot of harem games, and many contain content like this or worse. Not saying you cannot have these expectations but you will be disappointed more than than not if you expect NTR to be consistently tagged on this site. I can think of maybe 10 Western harem VNs that would meet your expectations).
Thank you for the consideration I dont know if you read the spoiler where I go in more detail but I was less asking for a tag and more for a note in the dev spoiler or something still it doesnt really matter in the end,
I would prefer her to just not be one but your suggestion would be a perfect solution to the problem,
if the dev cares enough to change it or not is the more pressing issue,
also trust me I am perfectly aware of how much my taste limits my options and I was also very disappointed before which is exactly why I started just asking questions and stating my opinion in the hope to at least get some clarity,
the fact that daz 3D kinda creeps me out probably also diminishes your estimate if I had to guess,
anyway I sould probably just stop now since I allready said everything and would just be repeating myself,
the game is still way better than CoC if anything just for the lack of futas so I will end on this positive thing.

Oct 10, 2019
Why not? you have a love interest, who is whoring herself out during your relationship
This is NTR and should be tagged as such. it is optional... in the sense that you can choose to not pursue her as a love interest.
They are probably going to answer that when you meet her she technically is not in a relationship yet and you can make her stop after, still there is a period where the two overlap so unless it gets changed in some way she still has sex with other peaple even if she does not tell you,
they are half right but the concept of the matter still stands, it is a matter of perspective,

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
They are probably going to answer that when you meet her she technically is not in a relationship yet and you can make her stop after, still there is a period where the two overlap so unless it gets changed in some way she still has sex with other peaple even if she does not tell you
Even if you can make her stop, you can also choose to not make her stop.
An NTR route the player must choose still gets a game the NTR tag.

The tag does not mean "game is bad". It means "game contains this".
some people are really into it and specifically want to play NTR Games and as such they specifically search for and play games with this tag. Others avoid it like the plague.

I am also really not a fan of being emotionally blackmailed into being a cuck.
(you got a literally malnourished little orphan girl... and if you want to help her you gotta be a cuck).

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I am just saying this game will never be tagged with it, or many, many other games would need to be tagged with it that do not currently have the tag, which will not happen. The mods on this site will not consider this NTR.

Oct 10, 2019
Even if you can make her stop, you can also choose to not make her stop.
An NTR route the player must choose still gets a game the NTR tag.

The tag does not mean "game is bad". It means "game contains this".
some people are really into it and specifically want to play NTR Games and as such they specifically search for and play games with this tag. Others avoid it like the plague.

I am also really not a fan of being emotionally blackmailed into being a cuck.
(you got a literally malnourished little orphan girl... and if you want to help her you gotta be a cuck).
also no ammount of emotional blackmail is going to justify this since if you really want to put it in this way you can just take her in from the start but the dev did not put an option for that as far as I know.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
also no ammount of emotional blackmail is going to justify this
Emotional blackmail is a bad thing. I was saying it makes things worse
It sets up a scenario where I am made to feel bad for not acting like a cuck. And this makes me angry at the scenario.

Oct 10, 2019
Emotional blackmail is a bad thing. I was saying it makes things worse
It sets up a scenario where I am made to feel bad for not acting like a cuck. And this makes me angry at the scenario.
I know sorry for not making it clearer, I aggree with you,
I am new to this talking on the internet and tone does not carry trough text,
or at the very least I am not a good enough writer to make it do that

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I know sorry for not making it clearer, I aggree with you,
I am new to this talking on the internet and tone does not carry trough text,
or at the very least I am not a good enough writer to make it do that
ah. got you.

also disclaimer. I have not pursued that character in the game. basing my statements on release info
which is proving a little difficult to find right now.
actually I think she has not been released to the public yet.

... also wtf. the discord channel for this game now REQUIRES me to dox myself before it lets me posts
I am not giving you a verified IRL phone number. you plug my phone number into a lookup page and it will give you my real name and address.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
... also wtf. the discord channel for this game now REQUIRES me to dox myself before it lets me posts
I am not giving you a verified IRL phone number. you plug my phone number into a lookup page and it will give you my real name and address.
First time someone says about it, did Discord make any changes for users? Well I changed the security settings a bit, now that should be ok.

Sorry, I'm still getting used to all of Discord's features.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
First time someone says about it, did Discord make any changes for users? Well I changed the security settings a bit, now that should be ok.

Sorry, I'm still getting used to all of Discord's features.
thanks. well, I left the channel so I now gotta wait another 10 minutes to know for sure.
but in 10 minutes I will let you know if it still wants phone number

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes