Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Quick question, I picked up the orc & gnoll slaves before I built slave quarters. Wasn't too worried as the dialog for both says they will keep them until the quarters are built. Is there anything I need to do to get them to show up?

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Quick question, I picked up the orc & gnoll slaves before I built slave quarters. Wasn't too worried as the dialog for both says they will keep them until the quarters are built. Is there anything I need to do to get them to show up?
Ghorza will be on the slaves pen in the tribe until you build the slaves quarters in Skystone. You will have the option to take her to the castle after you build it.

Our new Gnoll slave can't be taken to the castle yet, I need to add her storyline in the next releases.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Ghorza will be on the slaves pen in the tribe until you build the slaves quarters in Skystone. You will have the option to take her to the castle after you build it.

Our new Gnoll slave can't be taken to the castle yet, I need to add her storyline in the next releases.
Thanks, turns out I was looking in the wrong place in the slave pen for her.

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
I've got an issue completing the Skystone Rescue quest, rescued the people, got the deed & now it says meet Gwen at the inn in Ardrass, but she isn't showing up. even stepped through 2 days hour by hour left the town & checked the inn in Ingmery & came back. Nothing. Playing 0.27 . I think this is the correct save if you need one
from adrass inn go up 2 tiles and go left.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Just a touch, the wiki has been updated to v0.2.8, if anyone needs tips about the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nogling

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LoveAndCorruption-0.2.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, it's news time. I like to share things and make the project's direction very clear to everyone.

Firstly, I've decided that v0.2.9 will focus on Ardass, and our new character Luna. A Lupine girl, the first wolf girl in the game. I've been wanting to add this for quite some time, wolf girls are one of my favorites.

She will have a full storyline. Intro, romance quest, and finally going to live in Skystone when love is big enough. Ardass needs work and polishing, I will add the City Guild, and implement repeatable quests to grow rank and coins.

Yes, one more way to make coins and produce income. I like to do these things.

Some new sub-maps for the city, and if there's time left, I want to touch and polish and expand Naomi. This is not a promise vor v0.2.9, because as everyone knows, I create dense routes with a lot of content for each character and this takes a lot of time.

For me, a character with a vast storyline is worth a lot more than 10 of them with 1-2 scenes. It's my way of doing things, I've always done it and will be until the end.

A short list of my plans for her...
  • - Intro scene/dialogues
  • - Romance mission
  • - Dialogues at Inn/Castle (With variations)
  • - Breakfast with dialogue
  • - Sex in the bath
  • - Sex interactions (Bedroom & Inn)
  • - Add variations to the sex system
  • - Some unique scenes (story wise)
  • - Naomi rework and expansion (Maybe...)
  • - New Guild map and a couple of missions
  • - New West Hammer map & Khae's home (Needed to expand her route)
And for you to get a little taste of what's to come as well, new artwork for Ellaryel. Yes, I'm going to expand a little on the scenes of our Elf girl in the bath. Why? Because I like sex in bath and I have no limits to what I can add to the game. xD

1665439343446.png

Second this notion.
Although it's clear that there's a lot of work to be done with each pregnancy...
Pregnancy, the way I create it, more than increases by 2x the amount of content for each girl. That's why each pregnancy takes so much time and has to be thought through carefully.

Last edited:

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
Firstly, I've decided that v0.2.9 will focus on Ardass, and our new character Luna. A Lupine girl, the first wolf girl in the game. I've been wanting to add this for quite some time, wolf girls are one of my favorites.

For me, a character with a vast storyline is worth a lot more than 10 of them with 1-2 scenes. It's my way of doing things, I've always done it and will be until the end.
oh i love wolfies
and i second the character line
also is there a change log for 2.8
isnt annelie and renah a wolfie also?

Last edited:

jerbear

Jul 10, 2017
Pregnancy, the way I create it, more than increases by 2x the amount of content for each girl. That's why each pregnancy takes so much time and has to be thought through carefully.
Since you have pregnancy, any chance of including lactation as well?

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
3: You accepted a small special mission from Khae, obtaining a reference to go to town square in Ardass at night in search of artifacts for the young businesswoman. (After 11 pm)
how do i do this?
i cant figure it out

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
3: You accepted a small special mission from Khae, obtaining a reference to go to town square in Ardass at night in search of artifacts for the young businesswoman. (After 11 pm)
how do i do this?
i cant figure it out
IIRC theres 2 squares in Ardrass, the small one near Khae's place & the Inn, the town square is IIRC up north & off the road to the smith and apothecary.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes