Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Just some weekly news. My game is a little passion project, yeah, but you guys won't get rid of me anytime soon, that's for sure. xD

I finished 99% of the content of Meryel, our new Wild Elf girl. Added to the new additions for Eileen and (if possible) Rasha, we'll make 0.2.8 very consistent and with a lot of stuff.

But as I like to illustrate beautifully...
  • Intro event
  • Dating events (with variations)
  • Dialogues (With variations)
  • First night (Warm massage - Unique event)
  • Special date (Missionary - Unique event)
  • Hot events
  • Missionary
  • Let her lead (Cowgirl...)
  • Be served (Repeable warm massage...)
  • Sixtynine (69 pose)
  • Special cuddling massage (Morning event)
I still want to add some stuff for Eileen, and add Meryel's variations to the sex system. I promised myself that I would always add more stuff to the sex system... I need to keep this to the end.

Hope I can make some time, I want to add lactation stuff for Rasha.

I'll leave a small preview of Meryel, still a WIP, but I already like her a lot.

1664257694849.png
Release date? I don't promise deadlines, never. But I hope I can do it all by Sunday... Let's see where life takes me. I just promise that I will keep doing the best I have, like I did from the beginning.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Okay, guys, this was a tense election weekend here. But it's finally over... For those who would like to help me, send a save for the compatibility test.

Yeah, we're approaching release time and as usual, I need testing old stuff.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Here you go.
Thanks. This took a little longer than I wanted, as I checked Eileen's storyline, and realized that the writing wasn't up to my current standards. So I pretty much rewrote everything and added new stuff.

Blame it on my habit of reworking old stuff. xD

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
With 0.2.8 being released to patrons, 0.2.7 goes public for everyone.

Version 0.2.7 is public for everyone.

Public link -
Itch online version -

Version 0.2.8 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty ver -

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LoveAndCorruption-0.2.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Thanks for adding the "average gameplay" length of content in the first post. There's so many games in development on this site and I hate to play a decent game but there's only a few hours worth of content.

All these beta games with no clear end or release date makes it hard to guess how much content is in the game and how much of the story is there.

Reactions: Saburo. M

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks for adding the "average gameplay" length of content in the first post. There's so many games in development on this site and I hate to play a decent game but there's only a few hours worth of content.

All these beta games with no clear end or release date makes it hard to guess how much content is in the game and how much of the story is there.
The average playtime was reported by players a few versions ago, so in the current version it's probably increased.

Reactions: Aquilez

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
How can I stop Usanna from following me? Do I miss something or is this a bug?
You need to complete the quest "First Call" tribe part, and then she will unfollow you.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
I've got an issue completing the Skystone Rescue quest, rescued the people, got the deed & now it says meet Gwen at the inn in Ardrass, but she isn't showing up. even stepped through 2 days hour by hour left the town & checked the inn in Ingmery & came back. Nothing. Playing 0.27 . I think this is the correct save if you need one

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I got that quest alrady completed. Thats why Im asking....so its a bug?
It is a bug, yes. One moment, I'm going to upload a quickfix... Here.

Edit: More some code edit... Now it's working. Place the Html into the game folder.

I've got an issue completing the Skystone Rescue quest, rescued the people, got the deed & now it says meet Gwen at the inn in Ardrass, but she isn't showing up. even stepped through 2 days hour by hour left the town & checked the inn in Ingmery & came back. Nothing. Playing 0.27 . I think this is the correct save if you need one
Your save, pls. I want to check this.

Last edited:

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
It is a bug, yes. One moment, I'm going to upload a quickfix... Here.

Mega

Your save, pls. I want to check this.
I think this is the one you need

ED Went wandering around town again and she ambushed me down a side street, although the dialog refers to being in the Inn.

ED 2 here's a screenshot

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I think this is the one you need

ED Went wandering around town again and she ambushed me down a side street, although the dialog refers to being in the Inn.
I added a fix for this in the first post.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
I added a fix for this in the first post.

Mega
I've got a big bug : it all started at the Inn, which gave me "The Beginning" text and reset the "First Call" quest back to "ongoing". It prevented me to instant-travel to the Black Axes' tribe. It's back to "completed" after going to the city hall to report back.

But for some reason, it then reset the "Skystone Rescue" quest back to "ongoing" , which means I can no longer instant-travel to the castle nor I can go to the East or West parts. I was taking Lisbeth to the castle after saving her parents and the kidnapped villagers when I saw the bug.

Here's my save file and the screenshots as evidence, can you look into it please ?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I've got a big bug : it all started at the Inn, which gave me "The Beginning" text and reset the "First Call" quest back to "ongoing". It prevented me to instant-travel to the Black Axes' tribe. It's back to "completed" after going to the city hall to report back.

But for some reason, it then reset the "Skystone Rescue" quest back to "ongoing" , which means I can no longer instant-travel to the castle nor I can go to the East or West parts. I was taking Lisbeth to the castle after saving her parents and the kidnapped villagers when I saw the bug.

Here's my save file and the screenshots as evidence, can you look into it please ?
I know this bug. Are you updating from a very old save? Here, your save looks okay.

1665096409748.png

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Oh shit, I gave you the wrong one. Here's my current save file. The one I gave you was from 0.2.2.
Fixed. Very old save stuff can generate weird bugs, sorry. The older it is, the more difficult it is to guarantee compatibility in terms of code.

Reactions: JD59
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes