Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, I added a little quickfix to the first post, if anyone is having problems with Lisbeth (where she is sleeping). Just need to add the Html to the game folder.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Chrome, on PC, with windows 10, if you need that info
Fascinating... First time I've seen this happen. The Match string method seems to be unrecognized... Test this please.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
You must drag the Html file from the quickfix to the game folder, otherwise you will not have the visual assets and will generate these errors.
Whoops, sorry don't use this type of game often, there's still an error different though, question is that next button even needed? I can click north or south just fine, and when i go back to that tile the next button is gone
efwn.png

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Found and fixed. This didn't always happen, but with the tweaks it should be fixed.
So the next button at that time does nothing? Why not remove it? There's no error when I click it by the way it just does nothing

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
So the next button at that time does nothing? Why not remove it? There's no error when I click it by the way it just does nothing
In fact this is only happening to you for some reason. The "next" button is not defined in this passage. I'll try to understand what's going on, but I can't reproduce this bug. Sorry for that, JS sometimes acts weird. xD

Reactions: MangaKing

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Is there no back button, or if the thing in the red area is the back button, does it not work? sbrbg.png

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
It's fine, just wondering, thanks for the help and quick responses
You are welcome. It's thanks to the community's suggestions that the game has become more polished, so I always try to listen to you guys and implement everything that is within my reach.

Reactions: MangaKing

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
So I played the game, and I noticed some mistakes
bnhv.png He? Do you mean she? or am I breaking the kiss?
fdbf.png This is supposed to be blue as the player is speaking, right?

Also when you fight the orc woman and click doggstyle, there is no next button just end battle, click that and it leads to the next sex scene, the scene precedes normally after that.

and finally, a suggestion, is it possible to make a button to turn off images? Not, that I dislike the artwork, the reason I ask is that I'd rather people not accidentally see my screen and see NSFW stuff

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
So I played the game, and I noticed some mistakes
View attachment 2051268 He? Do you mean she? or am I breaking the kiss?
View attachment 2051305 This is supposed to be blue as the player is speaking, right?

Also when you fight the orc woman and click doggstyle, there is no next button just end battle, click that and it leads to the next sex scene, the scene precedes normally after that.

and finally, a suggestion, is it possible to make a button to turn off images? Not, that I dislike the artwork, the reason I ask is that I'd rather people not accidentally see my screen and see NSFW stuff
1. Fixed.
2. Fixed.
3. Which one? The corrupt or pure fem. Orc warrior?
4. Hmm, I didn't think this would be necessary so I didn't add such an option... No one ever suggested this.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I want to share our 3 ladies as I really loved adding artwork for them to the game, guys. Lynara, the succubus. Katelyn, the protagonist's mother. And Seldarine, queen of Evenstar.

1663550196495.png

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes