Mar 23, 2022
Very well... From the suggestions you proposed, what can I implement for the next release...

1. This would require art for the sets, something that for now is an expense I can't afford. Maybe in the future, if the game gains traction, I certainly wouldn't mind doing it along with some music for the game.

2. I already tried to do something like this, if you click on the tilemap, you will see an expanded version of the map. I also added zoom-in and out, allowing for greater visibility.

3. I would need to check the game code to see if this is possible, but it seems tricky, so I can't promise that... Although I understand well where you're coming from.

4. Currently encounters work with an individual countdown, I think I'll do it with a local countdown, that is, for each map. I'll do that... It should solve the problem.

And yes, I will add local and global fast-travels for 0.2.7, but you will need to wait until this becomes public, sorry about that.
I personally prefer the text for map tiles instead of a generic image. Though in saying that, larger important locations could have an image to give it some variety. Though some random flavor text variation wouldn't go unnoticed. Like you already have the basic description but adding in a small extra random description after the initial part would be perfect. Simple stuff like talking about the temperature or the lighting. Just one or two sentences is more then enough. But in saying that it would also make sense if from a technical level if that wasn't possible or if you'd just prefer not to have that. A map area cooldown for events activation would be nice instead of individual events having a cooldown. If you want to get really fancy with map cooldowns you could section parts of the maps to have different cooldowns and possibly different events/enemies. As for the maps them selves. I feel like they are too large. More often then not even max zoom out can't reach the other sides. For example I hacked together a shrunk down version of the wilderness forest which is just under half the size while keeping a lot of the wilderness still intact.

1662765842858.png

Map legend:
X is the mine for the miner quest.
The square is where Usanna is first located.
The person figure just north of Usanna's camp is Durya.
The rest should still be vaguely the same.

Feel free to ignore everything I said. Or don't it's your call.

Mar 23, 2022
Hi, yes, me again. I'm sure I'm annoying at this point (mostly a joke). I'm here to report some typos mostly. When entering the Sex action (number 5) with someone one of the cowgirl starting scenes says he instead of she. See picture A for example. Another issue I found regarding Sex action (number 5) was receptive was used twice and a comma was placed after beautiful. The line that shows is "You can feel her receptive, receptive, beautiful, and horny female...". If anything it should read at the very least "You can feel the receptive, beautiful and horny female...". Not sure where it was. Sorry for the inconvenience. Next is during the Sex scene if you chose cowgirl you can't do kiss'd fuck. But if you chose reverse cowgirl you can chose kiss'd fuck. If anything those should be reversed or both disabled. Now onto not that. If you catch the thief while in town you misspelt catch. See picture B for example. Finally during Durya introduction there is some inconsistencies with her weapons and location. She starts with a spear. Then moves onto a hunting knife to skin the dear. okay so far that's fine. but then instead of using the spear as her weapon she uses a mace. Followed by the description in the fight where she's wielding a combat ax (also misspelt axe). After the fight she drops her spear. If you decide to take her she leaves with her mace. Which weapon is she using, a spear of a mace? Also she mentions that that the reason she's there there is to make a living and that there is something strange with the basement they are in. See picture C for example. When you're talking to her either at the enterance to a cave or the cave it's self.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to disregard anything I said if you chose. I'm just another random after all.

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
Hey Airell I don't know if it's a bug with the game or if something is slightly wrong with my save, but Rasha's offspring doesn't seem to be tracking properly:

Also, she's not currently pregnant. So I guess that text got stuck in the first pregnancy somehow.

Usanna's and Lisbeth's are properly tracked.

It's nothing important, just telling you in case it's of any help.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
First post...
I have added a number of local and global fast-travels for 0.2.7, you will also be able to build Stable for the castle and fast travel to all known locations.

Suggestion courtesy of mrttao.

I admit I like to make big maps, but I'll try to compress them a little more if you guys feel that's an issue. xD

Second post
Fixed all, thanks for pointing it out. English is not my first language, so I end up letting some typos slip through my fingers... Trust me, I hate it.

Hey Airell I don't know if it's a bug with the game or if something is slightly wrong with my save, but Rasha's offspring doesn't seem to be tracking properly:

Also, she's not currently pregnant. So I guess that text got stuck in the first pregnancy somehow.

Usanna's and Lisbeth's are properly tracked.

It's nothing important, just telling you in case it's of any help.
Fixed. I will integrate the fix for the next public version. Thank you for pointing that out.

And some news... I completed the rework of all the generic kids, about 15k words... But now everyone will feel much more unique. I said I would, and I did.

Added some new content for Usanna... A general list of the stuff I've added is always more didactic and comfortable on the eyes.
  • Added small expansion for Usanna.
  • You can sleep with her and see a special doggystyle scene.
  • If she's pregnant, you can... Have some milky flavor in the morning. (If you want to help our Orc girl with her excess milk...)
  • Expansion and improvements of interactions with secondary kids. (They are now much more unique... Almost like the firstborn.)
  • 4 new items added. (necklaces and pendants)
  • You can now build the stable, I've added fast-travels across the game's maps, both local and global.
I realized that I was giving little thought to milky content, so I decided to add that. Why not help your girls when her breasts are full of milk after all?

And of course, new artwork. I'm really happy to finally add Lynara. She's my favorite succubus. (I love the purple skinned ones...)

Small spoiler? Why not...
1663028351133.png

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I realized that I was giving little thought to milky content, so I decided to add that. Why not help your girls when her breasts are full of milk after all?
very sexy. i am surprised at how rare that fetish is

Mar 23, 2022
I admit I like to make big maps, but I'll try to compress them a little more if you guys feel that's an issue. xD

Fixed all, thanks for pointing it out. English is not my first language, so I end up letting some typos slip through my fingers... Trust me, I hate it.
I think the map size is only too big because they are barren. Very little content for such large maps makes them seem too large. What I mean is for each area it's mostly fights. In the wilderness forest there are 4 fights to 1 not fight. If there were more not hostile then they might feel less empty. I can try an explain futher if needed. As for the not english as your first language. I've seen people who's only language is english type worse then you. Your english is actually pretty good. Sorry if I'm making you feel bad about it.

Side note I found two interesting bugs or possibly one. So first if you're level 3 and reach level 4 and you open the level up screen it plays a scene where you are in town. Even if you aren't in town. Second part is if you then reload a save before you were level 4 all enemies and events stop.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I think the map size is only too big because they are barren. Very little content for such large maps makes them seem too large. What I mean is for each area it's mostly fights. In the wilderness forest there are 4 fights to 1 not fight. If there were more not hostile then they might feel less empty. I can try an explain futher if needed. As for the not english as your first language. I've seen people who's only language is english type worse then you. Your english is actually pretty good. Sorry if I'm making you feel bad about it.

Side note I found two interesting bugs or possibly one. So first if you're level 3 and reach level 4 and you open the level up screen it plays a scene where you are in town. Even if you aren't in town. Second part is if you then reload a save before you were level 4 all enemies and events stop.
Bug 1. Not a bug, this is an event from a memory about how the protag first trained magic with Ellaryel.

Bug 2. I can't reproduce this bug, could you send a save?

About the empty maps issue, I'm really sorry. I've been trying to pay attention to all the maps in the game, but it's a bit too big a job, so it's something for the long term as I'm alone for now.

Hopefully one day the community will be willing to contribute to the writing of the game, that would be a very welcome help to fill the world with content. I tend to always focus on essential things, like main characters.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
Bug 1. Not a bug, this is an event from a memory about how the protag first trained magic with Ellaryel.

Bug 2. I can't reproduce this bug, could you send a save?

About the empty maps issue, I'm really sorry. I've been trying to pay attention to all the maps in the game, but it's a bit too big a job, so it's something for the long term as I'm alone for now.

Hopefully one day the community will be willing to contribute to the writing of the game, that would be a very welcome help to fill the world with content. I tend to always focus on essential things, like main characters.
1. That was on me I guess. I was in a rush at the time and didn't read it properly. My bad.
2. From this save I level up. Go to skystone forest. Beat some goblins. level up. Load and then no more fights.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
1. That was on me I guess. I was in a rush at the time and didn't read it properly. My bad.
2. From this save I level up. Go to skystone forest. Beat some goblins. level up. Load and then no more fights.
I repeated the steps you mentioned on all maps, but I cannot reproduce this bug. If this was a bug it was probably fixed in newer versions I assume.

What browser do you use? I always advise players to use Chrome or Opera.

Mar 23, 2022
I repeated the steps you mentioned on all maps, but I cannot reproduce this bug. If this was a bug it was probably fixed in newer versions I assume.

What browser do you use? I always advise players to use Chrome or Opera.
I play on Chrome. Strange that it's not happening. Why is it always me that get's very strange and specific bugs? I'll keep the save separate and do a bit more to see if it's anything specific that could be the cause to narrow it down. Assuming it hasn't already been fixed in newer versions.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I play on Chrome. Strange that it's not happening. Why is it always me that get's very strange and specific bugs? I'll keep the save separate and do a bit more to see if it's anything specific that could be the cause to narrow it down. Assuming it hasn't already been fixed in newer versions.
I'm sorry, if I can't reproduce the bug, I can't fix it and I didn't find any error alerts on the game console either. The next version should be out by the end of the week, so if this continues, pls let me know.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
mhm.. I think i got a bug..
It says Lisbeth is living in my bedroom but she aint.
How can i fix that?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
mhm.. I think i got a bug..
It says Lisbeth is living in my bedroom but she aint.
How can i fix that?
Send your save, pls. I feel like I fixed this bug in the recent version though...

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Send your save, pls. I feel like I fixed this bug in the recent version though...
Ahhh. Im sorry i forgot to edit this.
I just an other save to fix it.
Sorry about that :(. Somehow i had an extra save that didnt have this problem.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, we're approaching that moment, polish for release. Does anyone have a save for me to check compatibility?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
That's it, guys. The time of release. With Gwen being the focus of 0.2.7, a lot of content for secondary kids and lactating girls has been added thanks to community input. Now let's think about where we are going in 0.2.8...

I'll admit, this was quite tiring. Adding life to the generic kids was a lot of effort, but it will be worth it.

Version 0.2.6 is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch online version -

Version 0.2.7 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty ver -

Last edited:

yasess

Jan 4, 2022
Hello, I was playing the game and it is very fun. What if I wanted to make a query, the images of sex scenes, how would they be unlocked?
I mean the ones shown in the game description ,in the time that I play there is only text

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Hello, I was playing the game and it is very fun. What if I wanted to make a query, the images of sex scenes, how would they be unlocked?
I mean the ones shown in the game description ,in the time that I play there is only text
When you do the specific sex scenes they are for, you will see the image. For example, Rasha has multiple different sex positions, but her image will only show up if you do doggystyle.

Reactions: yasess
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes