Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
You know a game is going to be good when you start it and find a bug immediately in the what I'd assume tutorial. Mind you this could have been patched after 0.2.4. But once you get the ability to move around right at the start. If you get to the tile right before the help the guards you can go back West forever, even off the map. But you can go East past the second tile.

Edit: This tile specifically.
View attachment 2005801

Edit 2: Still in the tutorial. Right after you meet Ellaryel. The arch that you walk through. Is it stone or wood?
View attachment 2005833
1. This is not a bug, in the tutorial you can't explore all of Ravaryn because of what's going on.
2. Thanks for pointing out, I was thinking something like a runes stone portal surrounded by tree roots. I improved the description... Sometimes I daydream about the details of the story. lol

Mar 23, 2022
1. This is not a bug, in the tutorial you can't explore all of Ravaryn because of what's going on.
2. Thanks for pointing out, I was thinking something like a runes stone portal surrounded by tree roots. I improved the description... Sometimes I daydream about the details of the story. lol
I assumed you couldn't explore Ravaryn but what I was pointing out is during Ravaryn when you get to that location you should be locked there. You aren't, you can go back west. As in this is my location.
1661528677848.png

Better yet

1661528714065.png

I don't think you're meant to be able to do that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I assumed you couldn't explore Ravaryn but what I was pointing out is during Ravaryn when you get to that location you should be locked there. You aren't, you can go back west. As in this is my location.
View attachment 2006357

Better yet

View attachment 2006359

I don't think you're meant to be able to do that.
Fixed. Thank you for pointing that out. I'm not sure how I let this slip through my fingers...

Reactions: nogling

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Finally, this release took longer than I planned, but it's alive! v0.2.6 brings changes and expansions for Reneh, as well as a new side quest, and a new girl for romance... And of course, a new location for the Gnolls. This is going to be expanded, I can't wait to have two or three Gnoll girls in Skystone. lol

With 0.2.6 being released to patrons, 0.2.5 goes public!

Version 0.2.5 is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch online version -

Version 0.2.6 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty ver -

Thread updated... With my last strength for the day, I release v0.2.5 for you guys. This is Lisbeth's pregnancy, enjoy.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Requesting some clarification; it says in the changelogs pretty much anytime a character can be impregnated that there's a limit to the amount of kids they can have. Does this mean that there will be a limit to the amount of times you can impregnate a character, or that there's unlimited pregnancies and the babies do a magic trick and disappear after their born once you hit the kid cap?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Requesting some clarification; it says in the changelogs pretty much anytime a character can be impregnated that there's a limit to the amount of kids they can have. Does this mean that there will be a limit to the amount of times you can impregnate a character, or that there's unlimited pregnancies and the babies do a magic trick and disappear after their born once you hit the kid cap?
As far as I remember, unlimited pregnancies with everyone, but the babies (besides the eldest one) disappear. You can interact with the eldest child typically (I know with the 2 orcs you can), which is a good feature that I hope can happen with most of the eldest children. Also, I think after awhile you are forced to named the child yourself instead of the mom suggesting a name.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
As far as I remember, unlimited pregnancies with everyone, but the babies (besides the eldest one) disappear. You can interact with the eldest child typically (I know with the 2 orcs you can), which is a good feature that I hope can happen with most of the eldest children. Also, I think after awhile you are forced to named the child yourself instead of the mom suggesting a name.
Clarifying the pregnancy point, this is more "pre-set".

How the thing is...
Each girl has a set number of kids you can have with her. All kids are already pre-defined (traits and gender).
Only their firstborn is a unique character, that is, it receives unique artwork and interactions.

Reason...
I will add a special ending for each romanceable girl, this will be accessible when you reach 100 love points and have all the kids with her already in the teen age.
This will take a unique scene and special artwork, the protagonist with the girl and their family. To have such coherent artwork, I defined their traits and the number.

How long until implemented?
This is complicated. Each character costs 60$ depending on the complexity.
5 kids + protag + the girl === about 420$ so it's expensive scenes to do and I need more time to try to stabilize the thing before trying... But I'd love to add that, and as soon as I can, I will do.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019

How the thing is...
Each girl has a set number of kids you can have with her. All kids are already pre-defined (traits and gender).
Only their firstborn is a unique character, that is, it receives unique artwork and interactions.

Reason...
I will add a special ending for each romanceable girl, this will be accessible when you reach 100 love points and have all the kids with her already in the teen age.
This will take a unique scene and special artwork, the protagonist with the girl and their family. To have such coherent artwork, I defined their traits and the number.

5 kids + protag + the girl === about 420$ so it's expensive scenes to do and I need more time to try to stabilize the thing before trying... But I'd love to add that, and as soon as I can, I will do.
These endings will be player triggered right? I won't wander into the orc village after a certain patch and suddenly be pushed into one of the endings because I was trying to single-handedly bring the orc numbers back up will I? Also just I have it in your own words, is there a limit to the amount of pregnancies a character can have, or just the kids?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020

How the thing is...

Reason...

Basically, each can have a set number of kids, but the LI can get pregnant an unlimited amount of times. Or am I misunderstanding something?

Anyway, I do like the unique kid feature; I wish more games did that.

Two questions:
  1. Does anything negative happen if you miss a birth?
  2. In the newest changelog (I have not tried the latest update yet), what does "Event for her in the tribe, you need to have broken up with her to see" mean? Who do you have to break up with?
These endings will be player triggered right? I won't wander into the orc village after a certain patch and suddenly be pushed into one of the endings because I was trying to single-handedly bring the orc numbers back up will I? Also just I have it in your own words, is there a limit to the amount of pregnancies a character can have, or just the kids?
I would assume it would be an ending for the girl, but you can still play the game after the ending ends.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Yes there is a limit of pregnancies for each girl to keep consistency in art and endings. And yes, endings need to be triggered by the player.

• Sad
Reactions: Furmilk

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Basically, each can have a set number of kids, but the LI can get pregnant an unlimited amount of times. Or am I misunderstanding something?

Anyway, I do like the unique kid feature; I wish more games did that.

Two questions:
  1. Does anything negative happen if you miss a birth?
  2. In the newest changelog (I have not tried the latest update yet), what does "Event for her in the tribe, you need to have broken up with her to see" mean? Who do you have to break up with?

I would assume it would be an ending for the girl, but you can still play the game after the ending ends.
Girls can only get pregnant a certain number of times, after the kids limit is reached the pregnancy will not be repeated.

Me too, if I could I would make all kids unique, but this is too much effort, at least for now.

1. You cannot miss a delivery, the event will only proceed with the presence of the protagonist.
2. Basically, you need to have advanced her events. You must train and talk with her at least once.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Girls can only get pregnant a certain number of times, after the kids limit is reached the pregnancy will not be repeated.
That is too bad. Will there be an option in the future to play the pregnancy sex scenes if we want to if we already have the max number of kids? Those sex scenes are my favorites.

Reactions: Daddums

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
That is too bad. Will there be an option in the future to play the pregnancy sex scenes if we want to if we already have the max number of kids? Those sex scenes are my favorites.
If you would like to suggest this, I can add repetitions of such scenes to dreams. Sorry for that, I need to keep things sorted so I can make consistent endings and artworks.

Reactions: Furmilk

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
If you would like to suggest this, I can add repetitions of such scenes to dreams. Sorry for that, I need to keep things sorted so I can make consistent endings and artworks.
I would like to suggest it then. Doing it as dreams would work just fine.
It does not need high priority, so this suggestion could probably wait till you get closer to finishing the game or when you have time a to add a quick feature. Thanks for that.

Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
My goal is for the children to have real life and impact the story, and for that I need to have control over how many and how they are. I keep it as dynamic as possible, but to bring them to life and make them not just numbers, I need some boundaries.

Even because I intend to make side-games based on the firstborns as adults, and that includes their sibilings.

Last edited:

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
My goal is for the children to have real life and impact the story, and for that I need to have control over how many and how they are. I keep it as dynamic as possible, but to bring them to life and make them not just numbers, I need some boundaries.

Even because I intend to make side-games based on the firstborns as adults, and that includes their sibilings.
I like and respect your commitment to that idea, even though it does run opposed to my desire to be a breeding machine that makes Genghis Khan look like a limp-dicked, soy-boy, bitch. Now that being said, are you sure it wouldn't be wise to tone down the scope of your intention? Even with the self-imposed boundaries, this sounds like a lot of work which will need to account for even more variables. Seeing how you only planned on making art for the first-born's anyway, maybe just have events for them and reduce the siblings to a simple plurality. Yes it goes against your desire for all the kids to have life, but this really sounds like the kind of thing that burned out many other devs.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I like and respect your commitment to that idea, even though it does run opposed to my desire to be a breeding machine that makes Genghis Khan look like a limp-dicked, soy-boy, bitch. Now that being said, are you sure it wouldn't be wise to tone down the scope of your intention? Even with the self-imposed boundaries, this sounds like a lot of work which will need to account for even more variables. Seeing how you only planned on making art for the first-born's anyway, maybe just have events for them and reduce the siblings to a simple plurality. Yes it goes against your desire for all the kids to have life, but this really sounds like the kind of thing that burned out many other devs.
The girls in the game will generally have 4-8 kids each, with the firstborn being a unique character and the others... I'm thinking about how to make them more unique, still within what I can do without wearing myself out.

I will probably make an improvement with the interactions for each of them soon, adding dialogs and events although smaller than the firstborns.

You are correct, I am not a superman. I'm a sole dev working on a project out of pure passion, and I respect my limits. I can't risk getting burned.

So far, I've been able to keep up my pace without burning myself too much, but if that happens I'll definitely scale back a bit.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes