Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Bug ? I suppose i shouldn't be able to do that from Enchant / Infusion ? (too much of elemental resistances)
View attachment 1965381
Yeap, it seems so. But I'm not sure how you managed to do that. lol Infusion properties are not built into weapon stats in the same way. If you can provide more details, that would be interesting, as I have not been able to reproduce such a bug.

How can I restart the farm crash side quest? I got an error and now when I go to the farm I get the redhead's house empty, and when I talk to the cow it tells me that the mission is in progress. but I have no way to finish it.

View attachment 1962456
Send your know pls, I feel like you may have broken the mission in some weird way, if I can, I'll fix it and make sure it doesn't happen again.

I do have Durya's artwork in the game files, both untouched. I don't know if it's because of the browser
I'm sorry, I'm not sure how this could be happening. Can you send your save? If this is a bug, I will fix it.

To everyone, sorry for the late reply, guys. I had two wisdom teeth removed yesterday, and I need to take it easy for a few days.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Yeap, it seems so. But I'm not sure how you managed to do that. lol Infusion properties are not built into weapon stats in the same way. If you can provide more details, that would be interesting, as I have not been able to reproduce such a bug.
Just gave myself a bunch of essences. But to be fair i am just clicking type "light", next "enchant", next "major" - and the value just rises. Also i do not immidietly go out of the window. I stay in the enchant window and click the next type "dark", next "enchant", next "major"... and so on. To be fair i cannot unenchant it neither.

EDIT: Yeah - cannot "Rem. Enchant". I mean it works kind of. But when shield goes into my inventory - it goes with old stats. Like it had never Removed Enchant.

EDIT1: I can Drop it to make it dissapear and when i bought another one Plate Shield - the same story. I can high up enchantments indifinietly.

EDIT2: I will PM you my save file becouse it is maybe i have done other "cheats" that might be involved in this one.

EDIT3: Yeah, also gold and skills and i think character resistances - are edited.

Last edited:
Reactions: Airell

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
I'm sorry, I'm not sure how this could be happening. Can you send your save? If this is a bug, I will fix it.

To everyone, sorry for the late reply, guys. I had two wisdom teeth removed yesterday, and I need to take it easy for a few days.
Here it is, and it's okay, get well soon

Apr 16, 2018
Are there plans for making a corruption route/routes, not just game overs? For instance joining Ghorza and the other chaos Orcs by betraying the Orc Chieftainess.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Are there plans for making a corruption route/routes, not just game overs? For instance joining Ghorza and the other chaos Orcs by betraying the Orc Chieftainess.
Not in Love and Corruption, but I plan on doing something like that, but in other sidegames in the future.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020

Send your know pls, I feel like you may have broken the mission in some weird way, if I can, I'll fix it and make sure it doesn't happen again.

D3athe

Jun 30, 2017
Is there a typo for the price to renovate the nursery its says it 1000c but even when i have more then that it says insuficient coins

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Is there a typo for the price to renovate the nursery its says it 1000c but even when i have more then that it says insuficient coins
Version? At 0.2.5 it is right.

1660429112347.png

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Come on, guys. Some news... The last week has been crazy. I had two wisdom teeth extracted, and yesterday a huge storm left me without power for several hours.
Anyway, I managed to complete 2/3 of the content of the release. Secondary mission, introduce Gnolls's place, new characters and a new potential follower.

Now I just need to to Reneh stuff, I want to polish and expand her content to release this. I'm aiming for Sunday, but I can't be sure as the game is not my full-time job.
And as a little taste of what's to come, a little artwork by Renelis. Something I would have loved to have added earlier, but was only possible now.

1660695821515.png

I don't like to delay things, but sometimes life kicks your ass. Sorry guys.

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
Come on, guys. Some news... The last week has been crazy. I had two wisdom teeth extracted, and yesterday a huge storm left me without power for several hours.
Anyway, I managed to complete 2/3 of the content of the release. Secondary mission, introduce Gnolls's place, new characters and a new potential follower.

Now I just need to to Reneh stuff, I want to polish and expand her content to release this. I'm aiming for Sunday, but I can't be sure as the game is not my full-time job.
And as a little taste of what's to come, a little artwork by Renelis. Something I would have loved to have added earlier, but was only possible now.

View attachment 1988274

I don't like to delay things, but sometimes life kicks your ass. Sorry guys.
I love your game. Very nice content. Can't wait to see more!

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
It's that time, guys. I'm starting the polishing and testing process to release 0.2.6, if anyone has a save to share, I'd be grateful.

This release took longer, the minor problem with wisdom teeth and a surprise storm that left me two days with very unstable energy delayed me, but I'm almost there.

Reactions: Aszccdd

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I think I have a 0.2.4 save somewhere if that works for you.
It's always useful, yes. So far I haven't gotten any saves to test compatibility and that makes me worried lol

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
It's always useful, yes. So far I haven't gotten any saves to test compatibility and that makes me worried lol
You've luckily gotten one because my SSD drive just died when I was looking for the file.

Fuck my life.

Mar 23, 2022
You know a game is going to be good when you start it and find a bug immediately in the what I'd assume tutorial. Mind you this could have been patched after 0.2.4. But once you get the ability to move around right at the start. If you get to the tile right before the help the guards you can go back West forever, even off the map. But you can go East past the second tile.

Edit: This tile specifically.
1661504761082.png

Edit 2: Still in the tutorial. Right after you meet Ellaryel. The arch that you walk through. Is it stone or wood?
1661505721815.png

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes