Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Good update as we finally got Lisbeth to be our girlfriend. Though, I was thinking this Lisbeth was the plant lady in the cave.
  1. Is evasion naturally low for some reason? Mine is at -43 but I cannot figure out why (with no equipment, it is -40).
  2. Aura pressure and Aura barrier never showed in the skill tree even though I got the other skill for it.
  3. I cannot get Blades Rain. I have trained with her many times and have agility 20+. Does this event occur at a different time/place than the training grounds?
I attached some other slight corrections also. Thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: Airell

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Good update as we finally got Lisbeth to be our girlfriend. Though, I was thinking this Lisbeth was the plant lady in the cave.
  1. Is evasion naturally low for some reason? Mine is at -43 but I cannot figure out why (with no equipment, it is -40).
  2. Aura pressure and Aura barrier never showed in the skill tree even though I got the other skill for it.
  3. I cannot get Blades Rain. I have trained with her many times and have agility 20+. Does this event occur at a different time/place than the training grounds?
I attached some other slight corrections also. Thanks
1. Nop... This looks like a bug. Can you send your save, pls? I need to check this.
2. You need to see a unique event to unlock the skills. This happens when you sleep in your bedroom, in the castle.
3. That was my little mistake... Sorry. I say a quick fix for this.

Thanks for the corrections, it's always much appreciated.

Sidenote: You must add the skill icon to img\icons

Last edited:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
1. Nop... This looks like a bug. Can you send your save, pls? I need to check this.
2. You need to see a unique event to unlock the skills. This happens when you sleep in your bedroom, in the castle.
3. That was my little mistake... Sorry. I say a quick fix for this.

Mega

Thanks for the corrections, it's always much appreciated.
Got blades rain now, but the image for is invisible. It still works though.

As for Aura pressure and barrier, I saw the event (the one to get Aura Skillful), but I do not see those 2 skills in the tree.

Attached my save.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Got blades rain now, but the image for is invisible. It still works though.

As for Aura pressure and barrier, I saw the event (the one to get Aura Skillful), but I do not see those 2 skills in the tree.

Attached my save.
I didn't see any bugs about the aura skills. You just need extra skill points to get them.

1658099123541.png

Here you save, the evasion points are fixed.

If you see this again, please let me know. I will assume this is an old save that has been updated regularly as no one else has pointed out such a bug and I have tested all items and had no such problem.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I didn't see any bugs about the aura skills. You just need extra skill points to get them.

View attachment 1931512

Here you save, the evasion points are fixed.

If you see this again, please let me know. I will assume this is an old save that has been updated regularly as no one else has pointed out such a bug and I have tested all items and had no such problem.
Thanks for the help.

I must overlooked the 2 new skill somehow as I did not see them before. Sorry about that.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, I want to share the direction of 0.2.5... I always give some tips about what I'm planning here and on my Discord, but I won't keep it a secret for a long time... Lisbeth pregnancy is coming.

The thing is, pregnancy in the castle will need a special structure, and a new character (New Follower) to take care of the place, participate in events, births and new dialogues.

I already added these things this weekend. Nursery map, structure, and Liana. (Experienced wolf woman... I'll try to have her artwork ready for 0.2.5, hopefully I'll get it...)

But without prolonging the post too much, I made a little roadmap for Lisbeth's pregnancy, if you don't mind spoilers...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We haven't had a new pregnancy for some time... And it's time to do that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Where is the chick you sell the furs to?
In the orc camp inside the bosses area at the very top, don't remember the time for it but that is where she at to by furs.

Sep 3, 2018
Yes, it is possible. Also, contributions are open to anyone who wants to add scenes, dialogue or characters. I am fully in favor of this as long as the character fits well into the game world.

Currently the thing is...
Minor health potion: 30 health
Minor energy potion: 20 energy

Greater Health Potion: 50 health
Greater energy potion: 40 energy

And I plan to eventually add to lvl 3 of them.
Superior health potion: 80 health
Superior Energy Potion: 70 energy

I don't mind changing the value to balance the game if you guys think it's necessary.
Yeah, that doesn't help at all. You actually spend the same coins for less health gain with the greater, so what's the advantage? I'd recommend bumping the greater to at least 75 to make it worth even buying.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Yeah, that doesn't help at all. You actually spend the same coins for less health gain with the greater, so what's the advantage? I'd recommend bumping the greater to at least 75 to make it worth even buying.
It's not a problem. If you guys feel this should be higher, I'll change it, but that will only be visible in the next version.

Reactions: Darth_Meow_504

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Am i supposed to download a patch or something for scenes?
No, its just the art work is not done yet and will take time and money to be placed into the game.
Art work is very expensive.

Now if someone out there who can make art work in the same style I bet the dev would use it and it could get in the game faster if it was free.

brorpag

Nov 22, 2020
No, its just the art work is not done yet and will take time and money to be placed into the game.
Art work is very expensive.

Now if someone out there who can make art work in the same style I bet the dev would use it and it could get in the game faster if it was free.
So there is some scenes? or am i missing something

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So there is some scenes? or am i missing something
Yes there are some scenes.
And if I remember right there are CG's for it in the folder so go have a look and you will see which girls have scenes.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Would like to ask what I can expect from corruption and transformation tag ? Does corruption mean MC (the player) can become corrupted, or he corrupts others ?

Corruption and transformation combining is my bread and butter

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I forgot to mention the game's advancements here... Sorry guys. I have some things to talk about. First is: The main goal of the release has been completed. The raw part of the content. Lisbeth now has twice as much content...

I certainly wouldn't just add a paragraph to existing scenes... Pregnancy changes the dynamics of the scene so I rewrote each scene for her. New dialogue and a new (missionary) scene too, yeah...

The week was full. My artist finished the artwork for the cowgirl scene for Lisbeth, I can give a little preview if anyone is interested... Consider a spoiler.

1658811405960.png

What is missing? Add content with the new child of the protag and Lisbeth (including her artwork), and some events for the other kiddos. C'mon, you guys know how I do things... Pregnancy needs to be full and dense and that's not negotiable.

Would like to ask what I can expect from corruption and transformation tag ? Does corruption mean MC (the player) can become corrupted, or he corrupts others ?

Corruption and transformation combining is my bread and butter
Sorry, but in my game the protagonist will not corrupt himself or others in the usual sense. Love and Corruption basically means "You will have good and kind women for romance, and corrupt and evil women to tame".

Last edited:

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
This game is great, but are those sex scene arts actually in the game? I got to the point where you fuck the orc leader and haven't seen any of the scenes in the OP.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes