Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
There's a bug with inventory handling of consumables (potions).

Start with a stack of 10 healing potions, and another healing potion in another inventory slot. If you use that potion, you will be left with a stack of 0 healing potions. You can then keep using them to get a stack of -1 healing potions, etc.

I'm also having trouble with the Restoring Skystone mission. The Barkeep Gilford told me to see some NPC ... but I can't find them. I didn't note down exactly where they were supposed to be and random wandering all over the place has failed to randomly encounter them. (I thought they were in the West of Ardass town?)

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017

Start with a stack of 10 healing potions, and another healing potion in another inventory slot. If you use that potion, you will be left with a stack of 0 healing potions. You can then keep using them to get a stack of -1 healing potions, etc.

I'm also having trouble with the Restoring Skystone mission. The Barkeep Gilford told me to see some NPC ... but I can't find them. I didn't note down exactly where they were supposed to be and random wandering all over the place has failed to randomly encounter them. (I thought they were in the West of Ardass town?)
Bug thing: Thanks for pointint this out. I'll check.

After talking with Gilford, you need to talk Khae. Here... This has a schedule, during the morning and afternoon.
1657913918121.png

FingeredHydra

Sep 17, 2017
1. Fixed at quickfix.
2. I tried but I couldn't reproduce this bug. If you can provide a save, that's useful.
3. This wasn't a bug, but I fixed it anyway. xD

Naomi bug fixed at quickfix I've added to the first post.

Thanks for pointint this out, and sorry for the bugs, guys. I try to fight bugs with everything I've got, but some of them always slip through my fingers.

Mega
heres my save just head north and the event is still there it breaks the game because it gives you a follower

Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
heres my save just head north and the event is still there it breaks the game because it gives you a follower
This bug has now been fixed in the latest version. Thanks for mentioning this anyway, it's always nice to have players willing to help.

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Just starting and ran into two early game bugs:
-In black ax when invited to the rebuild festival and to sell furs, the village stayed just like after the coup. Meaning the guards wont let you get inside after dusk to start the event. Circumventable by staying inside Ushannas tent and running around until 1800, but a bit annoying.

-Cedrine farm, I lost to the 3 berserkers at the first attempt. Reloading after that, starting the Shel fight caused an automatic "You lose.." even at full HP until fully restarting the game.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
After talking with Gilford, you need to talk Khae. Here... This has a schedule, during the morning and afternoon.
I don't think I've ever seen the 'West Hammer'? Hold on, i'll check.

Yeah, I have been to Ingmery (starting town) and Ardass. I can't see anything called 'West Hammer'.

P.S. I would suggest looking into royalty free background music. I find most games are improved for having some sound.

an automatic "You lose.." even at full HP until fully restarting the game.
Silly question, but you weren't at 100% Lust were you? That's also an automatic "You lose".

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Yeah, I have been to Ingmery (starting town) and Ardass. I can't see anything called 'West Hammer'.
Are you sure? I added this to the map description.
1657988122306.png

P.S. I would suggest looking into royalty free background music. I find most games are improved for having some sound.
I thought about paying for custom tunes, but I don't have the means to do so. I thought of copyright free melodies, but I feel like that might be risky and I'm not sure where to find them.

Just starting and ran into two early game bugs:
-In black ax when invited to the rebuild festival and to sell furs, the village stayed just like after the coup. Meaning the guards wont let you get inside after dusk to start the event. Circumventable by staying inside Ushannas tent and running around until 1800, but a bit annoying.

-Cedrine farm, I lost to the 3 berserkers at the first attempt. Reloading after that, starting the Shel fight caused an automatic "You lose.." even at full HP until fully restarting the game.
No. I tried to reproduce both of the bugs you mentioned and nothing, sorry. The only way to lose the fight in the beginning is if you have max lust, or you have no health left.

What browser are you using? I test the game on chrome and opera only, I can't guarantee that this works well for other browsers.

I tried to reproduce this bug, but I couldn't either. I will reinforce the code of invent against this.
InvBug.gif

Last edited:

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
What browser are you using? I test the game on chrome and opera only, I can't guarantee that this works well for other browsers.
Firefox.
Another oddity I ran into just now:
Seems I can redo the Felise mission. o_O
Went back to wild-elves to see how the saved siblings are doing, and inside the palace the "Reunion" button to continue mission is active.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Firefox.
Another oddity I ran into just now:
Seem I can redo the Felise mission. o_O
Went back to wild-elves to see how the saved siblings are doing, and inside the palace the "Reunion" button to continue mission is active.
This bug is fixed in 0.2.4. I advise playing the game in chrome or opera.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Are you sure? I added this to the map description.
Ah, I probably went straight past that if there was no building icon in the map square.
I thought of copyright free melodies, but I feel like that might be risky and I'm not sure where to find them.
It's not risky at all, if you get it from a reasonably reputable source and check the requirements. Most of them just require you to acknowledge where you got it from in a text file distributed with the game.

You could check out the links on this page:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Soo been playing this game for couple of days & Ill say it right now this is one of my TOP 3 games of all time EVEN with the lack of images it's so superb. Yes I'm really bias because how pregnancy focused the game is but please every game should have that!
I hope Airell adds some more images at some point. It doesn't have to be the character only but could be like X-ray or egg implantation/insemination. (Just a suggestion)
The text is superb, I don't have any comment on that. More of this & More Dirty :love:

One thing that i really wanted is a way to fast travel, it can be soo annoying to go from the Castle to the Orc camp and stuff.

Also Airell will there be incest in this game at some point because some text implies that it could be?
Also wanted to know does "love" effect the text for the scenes?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Soo been playing this game for couple of days & Ill say it right now this is one of my TOP 3 games of all time EVEN with the lack of images it's so superb. Yes I'm really bias because how pregnancy focused the game is but please every game should have that!
I hope Airell adds some more images at some point. It doesn't have to be the character only but could be like X-ray or egg implantation/insemination. (Just a suggestion)
The text is superb, I don't have any comment on that. More of this & More Dirty :love:

One thing that i really wanted is a way to fast travel, it can be soo annoying to go from the Castle to the Orc camp and stuff.

Also Airell will there be incest in this game at some point because some text implies that it could be?
Also wanted to know does "love" effect the text for the scenes?
You can expect more images, yes. I'm going to fill the game with CGs at the pace that patron support will allow me to. I love doing it, really. The sex CGs help to illustrate the game, giving things an extra touch of life.

Fast travel is planned, yes. You will be able to travel through the portal in the Shrine. The portal is part of the main story, and will be repaired so that the protag can travel to distant realms, places outside of Vallia.

I like being honest and transparent with my players, so: Incest is not in my plans, sorry. It's purely paternal love.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Hmm.. I can't somehow see "Violith" in the codex anymore??? Almost sure she was in the codex to see her love level.
What is happening?! Zzzzzzzz

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hmm.. I can't somehow see "Violith" in the codex anymore??? Almost sure she was in the codex to see her love level.
What is happening?! Zzzzzzzz
Weird. I could swear I added this. It seems to have somehow gotten stuck in the code. Here, I've quickfixed it by re-adding Violith's page. Sorry for the bug.

Reactions: Urusaisenpai
Sep 3, 2018
A suggestion or three:

It's clear you and a lot of the playerbase love pregnancy content, others of us like myself do not. I would like an option of a toggle or perhaps an item that renders the MC infertile until the player changes it. A "set and forget" option, so to speak.

I would very much like to have the option of anal sex (MC on female characters), and maybe at some point it would be hot to have a character or three who's a serious "buttslut" as in she prefers anal sex or at least likes it so much she's pretty much always down for it.

Please make healing potions more effective, once you hit higher levels it takes nearly a full stack to get a full health bar back from critically low and they're virtually useless in combat against stronger foes. At least one alchemist has spoken of getting stronger potions but none have offered the stronger health potions yet. As it stands you can burn through hundreds of coins worth of potions just from random encounters, and the one time in the game I died it was because I ran through all my potions fighting gnolls and other random enemies between my castle and the boss fight outside Fellise city.

Finally, I'm not sure what the stats are like in your country but in the US Firefox is still the most popular browser behind Chrome and I rarely hear anything about Opera. A lot of people would prefer you test on Chrome and Firefox rather than Chrome and Opera because the userbase of Opera is much lower.

Thanks for reading and for a very fun game.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
A suggestion or three:

It's clear you and a lot of the playerbase love pregnancy content, others of us like myself do not. I would like an option of a toggle or perhaps an item that renders the MC infertile until the player changes it. A "set and forget" option, so to speak.

I would very much like to have the option of anal sex (MC on female characters), and maybe at some point it would be hot to have a character or three who's a serious "buttslut" as in she prefers anal sex or at least likes it so much she's pretty much always down for it.

Please make healing potions more effective, once you hit higher levels it takes nearly a full stack to get a full health bar back from critically low and they're virtually useless in combat against stronger foes. At least one alchemist has spoken of getting stronger potions but none have offered the stronger health potions yet. As it stands you can burn through hundreds of coins worth of potions just from random encounters, and the one time in the game I died it was because I ran through all my potions fighting gnolls and other random enemies between my castle and the boss fight outside Fellise city.

Finally, I'm not sure what the stats are like in your country but in the US Firefox is still the most popular browser behind Chrome and I rarely hear anything about Opera. A lot of people would prefer you test on Chrome and Firefox rather than Chrome and Opera because the userbase of Opera is much lower.

Thanks for reading and for a very fun game.
I've added the latest version of sterility potions thinking about people who want to cum inside but not see pregnancy. You may find potions very useful.

I personally don't like anal, so I tend not to create things I don't like because I feel it would affect the final quality of the scenes. If anyone is willing to submit such scenes voluntarily, I don't mind coding this in the game.

I can make the most effective healing potions, yes. Major health potion and Major energy potion. Although I added new mana and health potions that are much more powerful and restore 50 health and 40 energy. Do you think it's still insufficient?

Sep 3, 2018
I've added the latest version of sterility potions thinking about people who want to cum inside but not see pregnancy. You may find potions very useful.

I personally don't like anal, so I tend not to create things I don't like because I feel it would affect the final quality of the scenes. If anyone is willing to submit such scenes voluntarily, I don't mind coding this in the game.

I can make the most effective healing potions, yes. Major health potion and Major energy potion. Although I added new mana and health potions that are much more powerful and restore 50 health and 40 energy. Do you think it's still insufficient?
A "set and forget" option to avoid fertility entirely would be more convenient for the players, to be honest.

As to anal, it's unfortunate but if you dislike it you probably won't write it effectively or enjoy the writing process even if you do. I can understand, I am turned off by blowjob scenes and rarely write them as a result but I'm aware that they're basically ubiquitous. I'd offer to help but they're not my characters so I couldn't honestly say who'd be up for it or not. Maybe as an option for conquest NPCs who you claim by beating in combat like the female thief, random orcs ands goblins, etc?

In my playthrough, health potions only grant 30 health not 50, and I just found major potions but they are twice as expensive as regular ones. If regular ones are buffed to 50 in a newer build then great, and greater could be double that and they'd actually be worth the coins.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
A "set and forget" option to avoid fertility entirely would be more convenient for the players, to be honest.

As to anal, it's unfortunate but if you dislike it you probably won't write it effectively or enjoy the writing process even if you do. I can understand, I am turned off by blowjob scenes and rarely write them as a result but I'm aware that they're basically ubiquitous. I'd offer to help but they're not my characters so I couldn't honestly say who'd be up for it or not. Maybe as an option for conquest NPCs who you claim by beating in combat like the female thief, random orcs ands goblins, etc?

In my playthrough, health potions only grant 30 health not 50, and I just found major potions but they are twice as expensive as regular ones. If regular ones are buffed to 50 in a newer build then great, and greater could be double that and they'd actually be worth the coins.
Yes, it is possible. Also, contributions are open to anyone who wants to add scenes, dialogue or characters. I am fully in favor of this as long as the character fits well into the game world.

Currently the thing is...
Minor health potion: 30 health
Minor energy potion: 20 energy

Greater Health Potion: 50 health
Greater energy potion: 40 energy

And I plan to eventually add to lvl 3 of them.
Superior health potion: 80 health
Superior Energy Potion: 70 energy

I don't mind changing the value to balance the game if you guys think it's necessary.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Found a bug with Khae interaction.

I chose to pay 3000 gold, and it said all the right things but after leaving it had only taken 1200 gold from me and when I went back to Khae she's talking about me having to do the mission.

I tried walking around the town square at midnight, but nobody showed up.

[EDIT] Okay, I went to the castle anyway and it WAS fixed up. So the only problem is they didn't take the money, and the dialogue was wrong when I went to Khae's location.

[EDITx2] BUG! Can't leave Irngmery to the East.

After exploring the castle, went back to Khae's location and purchased the Slave Quarters upgrade. Went back to visit the orc tribe north of Irgnmery, stayed in inn in Irgnmery and got the "The Beginning" dialogue. It look like a flag was reset and now the east gates are blocked again.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes