Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
question, despite the name of the game there is no corruption tag, is there no actual corruption in the game or even plans for it in the future?

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
question, despite the name of the game there is no corruption tag, is there no actual corruption in the game or even plans for it in the future?
Depends on what you mean by corruption. What the name of the game means is basically...

You, the protagonist, will be able to explore Aedryll and meet a huge myriad of different girls. Good and kind girls for romance, and corrupt and mean girls to tame... Love and Corruption.

My game is about that, you can meet and romance girls of all types. Gnolls, Elves, Goblins, Demonesses, Orcs, Furry girls, Alraunes... How I see it... The sky is the limit.

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
Depends on what you mean by corruption. What the name of the game means is basically...

You, the protagonist, will be able to explore Aedryll and meet a huge myriad of different girls. Good and kind girls for romance, and corrupt and mean girls to tame... Love and Corruption.

My game is about that, you can meet and romance girls of all types. Gnolls, Elves, Goblins, Demonesses, Orcs, Furry girls, Alraunes... How I see it... The sky is the limit.
ah so it's more of a purification thing, rather then traditional corruption, i can respect the choice even if it's not for me, corruption hound that I am.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
ah so it's more of a purification thing, rather then traditional corruption, i can respect the choice even if it's not for me, corruption hound that I am.
Absolutely understandable. I removed the corruption tag because of that, this tag generally attracts people looking for usual corruption (the protag corrupting everyone), which my game doesn't offer.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Just mentioning in case anyone is interested. 0.2.4 will focus on Lyrith. I want to let the protag finally take our Alraune in a proper way... As new follower. That is, review all of her content and major expansion with artwork.

And... The artwork. (Sketch)

1656900168751.png

Wish me luck, I still have a lot to do for Lyrith, but I'm sure I'll win in the end.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Quick question for players: In 0.2.4, I will add the fertility potion. But I'm thinking of adding the mirror potion, which temporarily reduces fertility. This is useful for those who want to creampie girls without seeing pregnancy content.

Sound like a good idea? I personally abhor the idea of any contraceptive, but... If this is useful, I can implement it.

Of course, breeders will refuse to use it.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Quick question for players: In 0.2.4, I will add the fertility potion. But I'm thinking of adding the mirror potion, which temporarily reduces fertility. This is useful for those who want to creampie girls without seeing pregnancy content.

Sound like a good idea? I personally abhor the idea of any contraceptive, but... If this is useful, I can implement it.

It can't hurt to add it if it does not add too much to the game. I am a breeder, so it would not be useful for me :).

Reactions: Airell

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Or just rather have a starting options toggle to turn the whole system off. Think its better to do that vs bother to muck with game mechanics just for something that wont get used much (sorry.. i believe non breeders are the minority ;) )

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It can't hurt to add it if it does not add too much to the game. I am a breeder, so it would not be useful for me :).
I agree and I'm a breeder too.
Both are needed in any game that allows pregnancy.
Or just rather have a starting options toggle to turn the whole system off. Think its better to do that vs bother to muck with game mechanics just for something that wont get used much (sorry.. i believe non breeders are the minority ;) )
If there is a switch then its yes or no only, with potions you can choose as you go.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
It's not a problem, guys. Thanks to the patrons' help I can regularly commission some things more comfortably, something I enjoy doing and am grateful for. Both potions will be added to 0.2.4.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Okay guys, time for some news... I took some time to resolve outstanding issues in the game.

1. Added intro maps. Now the Intro is more dynamic, with maps and movement. Also for me to add artwork by Lynara, Denissa (Protag's mother), and Seldarine.
2. Content with Lyrith reworked and greatly expanded... I still want to add an extra scene, a special "good morning" if there is time left.
3. Fertility potions have been integrated into the game as I said. Thanks for the sugestions.

1657509395889.png

There's still a couple of things I want to do... A new girl intro to Fellise (yes a new romance), and rework a few other things... I think 0.2.4 isn't far off. But my policy, I don't promise deadlines, I take the time it takes to get it right.

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, the time for pre-release testing is at hand. If anyone has a save from previous versions 0.2.2 and 0.2.3, can you share it please? I want to test this to check compatibility.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
New version of Love and Corruption is live, v0.2.3 for all who are interested in trying.

This time, Lisbeth is the star.

Public link -
Itch online version -

Version 0.2.4 for supporters. Link -
Cheaty ver -

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

I love fertility magic, very sexy. I have no intention of ever using a contraceptive.
This game was pretty obvious about its impreg leaning so I am wondering how many people lean towards anti pregnancy

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I love fertility magic, very sexy. I have no intention of ever using a contraceptive.
This game was pretty obvious about its impreg leaning so I am wondering how many people lean towards anti pregnancy
I added the sterility/contraceptive potion to keep the game world logic as well. When you have a potion, alchemists create the opposite formula. If you have fertility, you have a formula for sterility.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I added the sterility/contraceptive potion to keep the game world logic as well. When you have a potion, alchemists create the opposite formula. If you have fertility, you have a formula for sterility.
that is sensible enough

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes