Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Alright, thanks. And lastly, will we see Aketh the Wyvern again in the future ?
I have plans for that, yes. She is an ally who respects the protagonist after the final combat of the mission. Dragons are always a great addition to a story, they give exceptional dynamics.

Reactions: JD59

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
How do I get Ghorza after enslaving her? she seems to disappear completely after the dialog.
Same problem, maybe I have to continue with the story, I have usanna pregnant but not even the shadow of Rasha and Ghorza, I'm stuck in this mission...
I talked to all the characters around but maybe I have to find a place or be somewhere a certain time...

1656516479738.png

Rheavon

May 12, 2018
I saw the transformation, corruption, and harem tags....saw the fact that this game looks so much like the old CoC and got really excite lol. After having played through to fixing my own castle I am curious. What is there for transformation and corruption content? The only corruption stuff I saw was the implied corruption of orcs, but never saw the process of it. Don't think I saw any transformation yet, is that content still to come?

Also will there be anything for alternate ways of fighting? Like right now it seems the only way to fight is spellsword.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I saw the transformation, corruption, and harem tags....saw the fact that this game looks so much like the old CoC and got really excite lol. After having played through to fixing my own castle I am curious. What is there for transformation and corruption content? The only corruption stuff I saw was the implied corruption of orcs, but never saw the process of it. Don't think I saw any transformation yet, is that content still to come?

Also will there be anything for alternate ways of fighting? Like right now it seems the only way to fight is spellsword.
you can purify ghorza which transforms her to be less demonic looking.
MC cannot be transformed at all. I don't think MC can be corrupted either

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
How do I get Ghorza after enslaving her? she seems to disappear completely after the dialog.
You need to spare her, and then after that you can go to the slaves pen and talk to Gharol about Ghorza. After that you can go to her room and interact with her.

1656521911908.png

You can interact with her and tame her with some hot doggystyle. Obedience will go up and that will change her dialogues. To continue the Ghorza route you need to finish "Restoring Skystone" quest, and rebuild the Slave quarters in the castle.

After that, with 10 or more obedience, you can talk to Gharol again and take Ghorza to the castle. From then on, she is your slave to tame and love.

Same problem, maybe I have to continue with the story, I have usanna pregnant but not even the shadow of Rasha and Ghorza, I'm stuck in this mission...
I talked to all the characters around but maybe I have to find a place or be somewhere a certain time...
Just talk to Gilford at Lean Plate and ask him for more information on who can rebuild the castle. After that, the West Hammer is released.

1656522156938.png

i didn't play this update but i hope no restart to play new scene lol
Nop, you can use your old save.

I saw the transformation, corruption, and harem tags....saw the fact that this game looks so much like the old CoC and got really excite lol.
My game isn't exactly like CoC or TiTS, it's focused on hot romance/vanilla, pregnancy, hot CGs, lots of monstergirls and exotic girls to interact with... Nice kind girls and corrupt mean girls that need to be tamed.

Don't expect extreme content here. No hyperfutas, rape, degradation/humiliation, NTR and the like.

Reactions: EJW

Rheavon

May 12, 2018
My game isn't exactly like CoC or TiTS, it's focused on hot romance/vanilla, pregnancy, hot CGs, lots of monstergirls and exotic girls to interact with... Nice kind girls and corrupt mean girls that need to be tamed.

Don't expect extreme content here. No hyperfutas, rape, degradation/humiliation, NTR and the like.
Absolutely fair. You make your game what you want. Honestly, the part I was specifically checking about was the transformation to see what was available and corruption to see again what was there. Those were my favourite parts of the game I was referencing.

Based on your description, I'm guessing transformation content is purifying corrupt people and corruption is that there is corrupted people that can be saved?

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
Just talk to Gilford at Lean Plate and ask him for more information on who can rebuild the castle. After that, the West Hammer is released.
I had already talked to Gilfort... and I'm stuck there that I don't know where to go, what is the "west hammer" an object, a place or a person?

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I had already talked to it... and I'm stuck there that I don't know where to go, what is the "west hammer" an object, a place or a person?
Here... West Hammer is Khae business. 1656536075600.png

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Absolutely fair. You make your game what you want. Honestly, the part I was specifically checking about was the transformation to see what was available and corruption to see again what was there. Those were my favourite parts of the game I was referencing.

Based on your description, I'm guessing transformation content is purifying corrupt people and corruption is that there is corrupted people that can be saved?
Yup. It's the premise of the game. The protagonist deals with good girls and corrupt girls. That's what Love and Corruption is all about, a huge diversity of girls for the harem.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
this is great. made a huge difference when i could just give myself gold and XP to avoid the grind
Aww, c'mon man... With improvements to the leveling and skilltree system, new traits and skills, the battle has become smoother and more polished. I would say the griding is now smaller. lol

My intention is for the battle to be something cool and inspiring with a slightly challenging touch.

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
Hey, first of all - thanks for your work the game is quite fun)
Second - case sensitivity. It might not be an issue on windows but on Linux paths are case sensitive.
So
Code:
img/characters/femaleOrcWarrior-Nude.png
and
Code:
img/characters/femaleOrcWarrior-nude.png
would be 2 completely different paths. That leads to image not been found.

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
Here... West Hammer is Khae business.
Thanks, for the help but the game doesn't give a hand in this mission,
maybe it's just that the step-by-step guideline of this quest is buggy...
it is easy to get stuck if one has forgotten where he was, example on this mission he will keep trying to talk to Guilford...

and by the way, wasn't it easier to link the mission guide on the wiki?

I hadn't even noticed that there was already one... why even keep giving help in the thread when there is that one?
It is best that you highlight the wiki.

Last edited:
Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks, for the help but the game doesn't give a hand in this mission,
maybe it's just that the step-by-step guideline of this quest is buggy...
it is easy to get stuck if one has forgotten where he was, example on this mission he will keep trying to talk to Guilford...

and by the way, wasn't it easier to link the mission guide on the wiki?

I hadn't even noticed that there was already one... why even keep giving help in the thread when there is that one?
It is best that you highlight the wiki.
Added an extra step to the mission book. And I touched on the wiki to facilitate this. Thanks for pointing this out, as Gilford mentions the location I thought this was clear enough for players.

Sorry about that.

Hey, first of all - thanks for your work the game is quite fun)
Second - case sensitivity. It might not be an issue on windows but on Linux paths are case sensitive.
So
Code:
img/characters/femaleOrcWarrior-Nude.png
and
Code:
img/characters/femaleOrcWarrior-nude.png
would be 2 completely different paths. That leads to image not been found.
Thanks for pointing it. Interestingly that wasn't causing any problems here... Weird.

AtomicBoy

Dec 12, 2018
Hey guys i completed the mission helping Felise and i found a bug where you can replay the felise orc camp atack with elfs but there is no enemy or targets.

Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys i completed the mission helping Felise and i found a bug where you can replay the felise orc camp atack with elfs but there is no enemy or targets.
It's already been reported, and fixed. Thanks for mentioning and pointing out anyway, it's always appreciated.

qwertzuiop

Apr 30, 2017
Ghorza disappeared from the MC's bedchamber in the stronghold with the new update. Her love was maxed and she was cleared of corruption. She still appears in the baths but never in the bedchamber again. The stronghold is also maxed out with all available rooms (which i bought with cheated money..yea, yeah, i got no time for grinding, sorry).

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Ghorza disappeared from the MC's bedchamber in the stronghold with the new update. Her love was maxed and she was cleared of corruption. She still appears in the baths but never in the bedchamber again. The stronghold is also maxed out with all available rooms (which i bought with cheated money..yea, yeah, i got no time for grinding, sorry).
First time I hear of such a bug... Do you have a save?

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes