Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I think I finally got done with everything, and overall, it is a pretty good game.

A couple things I could not figure out though (they probably are not added):
  1. 3 Codex entries for Wolf, Alpha Wolf, and Lupine.
  2. Could not find any pure honey, mother pollen, and wild essence.
  3. Does the blue gem that the shopkeeper gives you for the quest get put in the gem bag? I used to show up in key items, but not it disappeared.
I also attached a list of fixes.
The only major complaint I have is I wish more of the non-implemented stuff had placeholder in a textbox or in the name. Sometimes it has and other times not.

Things I enjoyed:
  1. Pregnancy and interacting with the children.
  2. RPG elements do not overstay their welcome.
  3. Most of the characters are enjoyable.
I just applied your corrections. Thanks so much for pointing this out.

Answers:
1. Possible to do these or placeholders? - Yes, further interactions with Ellaryel are placeholder for now. I will develop her route much more in depth. The same goes for the 3 main girls. Ellaryel, Evelyn, and Gwen. They will be much denser.​
2. Codex entries for Wolf, Alpha Wolf, and Lupine. - Yes this is in the game, but in the published version this was buggy. I fixed this in the latest version, sorry.​
3. Blue gem - The blue gem is an elven gem, you can give it to Ellaryel as a gift in future interactions.​

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
3. Blue gem - The blue gem is an elven gem, you can give it to Ellaryel as a gift in future interactions.
Is the blue gemstone supposed to show up in key items, or does it get put in the gem bag after the quest? I could have swore it was shown in the key items, but it does not show up anymore.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Is the blue gemstone supposed to show up in key items, or does it get put in the gem bag after the quest? I could have swore it was shown in the key items, but it does not show up anymore.
I tried to reproduce this, but I couldn't lose the blue gem. Hmm, a possible unknown bug? I haven't seen any other reports about it.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I tried to reproduce this, but I couldn't lose the blue gem. Hmm, a possible unknown bug? I haven't seen any other reports about it.
This is what my key items show:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know I got the blue gemstone since I never looked inside the box, but I cannot find it anywhere now (unless it is in the gems bag).

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Thread updated... Love and Corruption is live, v0.2.2 for all who are interested.

Public link -
Itch online version -

Version 0.2.3 for supporters -
Cheaty ver -

This is what my key items show:
I know I got the blue gemstone since I never looked inside the box, but I cannot find it anywhere now (unless it is in the gems bag).
If you see this bug again please let me know. I didn't see anything in the code that could cause this, but I'll need to check further if this happens again.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
If you see this bug again please let me know. I didn't see anything in the code that could cause this, but I'll need to check further if this happens again.
Will my save be alright even if it does not show that I have the item? I do not have a save before I noticed the bug, so I cannot reload an old save.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Will my save be alright even if it does not show that I have the item? I do not have a save before I noticed the bug, so I cannot reload an old save.
Don't worry, the item isn't used for anything yet. This will be used in future events with Ellaryel only. You are not missing any content in the current build because of this.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Don't worry, the item isn't used for anything yet. This will be used in future events with Ellaryel only. You are not missing any content in the current build because of this.
Ok, thanks for the help. Hopefully when those events are added my save will be fine.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, I need to ask, how many hours on average do you take to complete the game content in the current build?

Oh and btw, today I've updated the wiki. Any errors or inaccuracies, please let me know.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Guys, I need to ask, how many hours on average do you take to complete the game content in the current build?

Oh and btw, today I've updated the wiki. Any impressions, please let me know.
I am on the slower side of things since I try out everything but probably around 10-15 hours?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Airell

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Oh and btw, today I've updated the wiki. Any errors or inaccuracies, please let me know.
Last build I think I got through with all content in about 10 hours.
But that is with knowing what I needed to do, new players will have to figure it all out and could take them anywhere from 15 to 30 hours to get through all content.

Have not the time right now to play again for now but will give it another go in 2-3 months.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Got the newest update played. The Renelis revision was good and fits better I think.

Is it possible to get "Blades Rain" by training with Evelyn 10 times, or is it in the next update? I tried training 15 times before guessing it would be in the next version.

Thanks for the game.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Got the newest update played. The Renelis revision was good and fits better I think.

Is it possible to get "Blades Rain" by training with Evelyn 10 times, or is it in the next update? I tried training 15 times before guessing it would be in the next version.

Thanks for the game.
Thanks for pointing out these bugs.

Bug 1. This has already been fixed in 0.2.3.
Bug 2. This I missed... Ugh, I hate when bugs slip through my fingers.
Bug 3. This mispell was also fixed in 0.2.3.

Yes, Blades Rain is a skill obtained from an event with Evelyn, it is capable of causing bleeding. You may have this in 0.2.3.

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
Airell I've completd the quest "Helping Fellise" and I'd like to return to the Ancient Forest but for some reason, it makes me return to the outskirts in the East. Is that a bug ?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Airell I've completd the quest "Helping Fellise" and I'd like to return to the Ancient Forest but for some reason, it makes me return to the outskirts in the East. Is that a bug ?
That's correct. The entrance to the Ancient Forest is south of Fellise Outskirts, here...
1656455560896.png

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
That's a bit weird but okay... Because I wanted to leave Fellise from the West. And I potentially found another one : I can still go to the reunion in Lyra's Palace despite I've completed the main quest. I don't know if it's intentional or not.
Yep, this bug had been reported a couple of posts above. In 0.2.3 this will be fixed. Sorry for the bug.

Reactions: JD59
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes