a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you access the pregnancy content in this game?
There is 2 orc's in the orc's village that are the only 2 so far that can get pregnant.
As for how to access it is by having sex with them. :rolleyes: ;) :p

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
how or when can i visit Slave pen ?? keep saying ( too early for that)
In detail and in order:

1. You must have completed the Tribe Restoration event.
2. This is accessible between 7pm and 8am.

I should add Gharol's page to the wiki soon, I'm just waiting for her art rework to be complete.

Reactions: KhaiFirst

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I was being dumb. Did not realize I had to export the saves first (thought it saved it somewhere in my browser's local storage).
Sorry for the delay in responding, last night was late so I ended up falling into bed. lol

Yes, I checked with your save, and the quickfix I fixed in the first post in the thread should solve it. -

Last edited:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Sorry for the delay in responding, last night was late so I ended up falling into bed. lol

Yes, I checked with your save, and the quickfix I fixed in the first post in the thread should fix it. - Mega
Thanks for the help. I quickly checked to see if it worked, and it looks like that fixed the problem. Lost all the tree roots and pollen which I picked before, but that is not too big of deal.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Okay, time to think about making the game's intro something more dynamic. Three maps... Add the bust of the protag's Mom and Lynara. I'm open to suggestions.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Hopefully this bug has not been reported (I looked and did not see anything), but during the Skystone Rescue missions, if you fight the goblins guarding the entrance and explore the area afterwards, you are able to talk to Ellaryel here 1655605627708.png .

Also, do you want us to post any grammar or color (character talking) mistakes here? I notice a few here and there and can compile a list if you want.

Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hopefully this bug has not been reported (I looked and did not see anything), but during the Skystone Rescue missions, if you fight the goblins guarding the entrance and explore the area afterwards, you are able to talk to Ellaryel here View attachment 1878865 .

Also, do you want us to post any grammar or color (character talking) mistakes here? I notice a few here and there and can compile a list if you want.
Fixed, no this hasn't been reported yet. It was a small inconsistency of conditionals. Thanks for pointing this out.

Of course, any bugs or errors you can post here or on my Discord.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I think I finally got done with everything, and overall, it is a pretty good game.

A couple things I could not figure out though (they probably are not added):
  1. 3 Codex entries for Wolf, Alpha Wolf, and Lupine.
  2. Could not find any pure honey, mother pollen, and wild essence.
  3. Does the blue gem that the shopkeeper gives you for the quest get put in the gem bag? I used to show up in key items, but not it disappeared.
I also attached a list of fixes.
The only major complaint I have is I wish more of the non-implemented stuff had placeholder in a textbox or in the name. Sometimes it has and other times not.

Things I enjoyed:
  1. Pregnancy and interacting with the children.
  2. RPG elements do not overstay their welcome.
  3. Most of the characters are enjoyable.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
It's that moment, guys. I'm about to release 0.2.3 and would like to ask if anyone has a save to share. I want to check compatibility to make the release as stable as possible.

Reactions: Aszccdd

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's that moment, guys. I'm about to release 0.2.3 and would like to ask if anyone has a save to share. I want to check compatibility to make the release as stable as possible.
Here you go.

Now that you have it I will delete it.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes